#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

Events -
  • St. Patty's Day Event(3/13- ) - The monsters in Dragon Saga, has stolen Gato’s coins. These green coins always brought Gato good luck, and he’s offering big rewards to have them back.
  • Coin Collector Gato Returns! (ongoing)- Gato's collection is still incomplete and he still NEEDS YOUR HELP! Beginning June 6th though June 26th, monsters will be dropping these coins, your task is to collect these and turn them into the Vending Machine near the Gato NPC.
  • Easter/Spring Loading Screen Event 2013 (2/26- 3/18) - Spring is fast approaching, not to mention everyone's favorite day of the year to hide eggs, EASTER! So what better way to celebrate than to have players make some awesome looking loading screens!
  • Daily Login Event (ENDED)- Login daily to receive a Paris Gasha Box, that may contain Paris wings and more!
  • Random Coupon Event (ENDED)- Throughout the day you'll see server wide messages with a code. The first person to visit gato and plug in the codes will win some great prizes!
  • Valentine's Day Event (ENDED)- Cookie factory is one again open for business! This year we have quests, Login bonus and so much more! **EXTENDED**
  • Valentine's Day EXP Event (ENDED)- Channels 1, 2, and 3: 200% EXP Buff and more! **EXTENDED**
In-Game:
  • Update
    • Valentines Day Event Ended
      • Quests and NPCs removed
    • Adding St. Patricks Day Event
      • Adding Green Coins to monster drop table
      • Adding new items for trade in Vending Machine (located near Gato in Port of Winds)
  • Bug Fixes
    • Fixed Achievement [No one die] to be obtainable in condition: clear Black Claw Nest without having anyone die. (with or without a party)
    • Exchanged items from NPC would sometime result in an error in count # for items.
    • NPC destroying the first item in the inventory in exchange for quest, fixed. (RO map)
    • Fight to the death agains Drake! quest fixed to only be completable once a day.
    • Link function in chatting window fixed to show item properly
    • wrong image in Character window for Cupid top (Dragonkin) bug fixed.
    • When using Kazeura Village Portal to Eruda Valley, would take players to portal exit for Libra in Eruda Valley. fixed
    • Fixed Elunium(Quest)to no longer be tradable through openmarket.

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

long mainty for not even that much :o

#3 melmoee

melmoee

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

when is the patch done... it's already 2:35am like you said and you've extended it for 2 hours....

#4 nanoula

nanoula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:yvrern

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

well there is a problem my friend list is empty all gone.u guys check it

#5 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

same lol my flist all gone wahahaha i have to start over LOL

#6 kenken12

kenken12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

Also Proffession is fked up, i cant take off my processed stuff on myHome, and the skills on proffession is invisible, in letter H.... its the only thing i do on the game,.... without it, i have no more reason to go online lol,....

-lvl80 player

Edited by kenken12, 13 March 2013 - 01:10 AM.

#7 kenken12

kenken12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

additional followup,,. Riding pet is also bugged, cant move when riding it

#8 100001665188078

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Have they fix bug on bone dragon drop box?sometime just drop 1 item and sometime just get nothing. This bug still happening on Hero Mode Bone Dragon.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Edited by 100001665188078, 13 March 2013 - 02:19 AM.

#9 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

Have they fix bug on bone dragon drop box?sometime just drop 1 item and sometime just get nothing. This bug still happening on Hero Mode Bone Dragon.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

nope not that i have seen D:

#10 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

The BD thing isn't a bug as far I know. Awhile back they changed how boxes worked to prevent muling and what not.

#11 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

The BD thing isn't a bug as far I know. Awhile back they changed how boxes worked to prevent muling and what not.

they might as well do it to all dungeons then :Emo_22: I wonder how many times it'll take me to get a dusk dragonheart or volcanic glass lol

#12 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

they might as well do it to all dungeons then :Emo_22: I wonder how many times it'll take me to get a dusk dragonheart or volcanic glass lol

Its been like this for about a year now. So really you cant start complaining about it now lol.

#13 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Its been like this for about a year now. So really you cant start complaining about it now lol.

lol no it hasn't actually, cuz before it was rare to get 2-0 items in a box, now its outrageous at how common it is. I havent seen a volcanic glass drop in about a month, and i mostly get gear that are not bd pieces the regular gear

#14 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

bd has changed in the last four weeks - those that actually run noticed the diffs weeks ago and hoped it would fix itself after CF.
im currently more concerned with the productions bug, no skills, and items stuck and expiring in myhomes,

#15 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Yay...no friends...
Spoiler

Edited by deathheartxx44f, 13 March 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#16 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

lol no it hasn't actually, cuz before it was rare to get 2-0 items in a box, now its outrageous at how common it is. I havent seen a volcanic glass drop in about a month, and i mostly get gear that are not bd pieces the regular gear

really now cause I still get 3-4 boxes and the times only 2 have shown up turned out the be a graphics error and I still received 3 rewards.

#17 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

really now cause I still get 3-4 boxes and the times only 2 have shown up turned out the be a graphics error and I still received 3 rewards.

when was the last time u ran bd? cuz i haven't seen you run bd recently lol ur not that active dude! xD

#18 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

i cant believe that i kill some mobs to get souls.... i read "big rewards"....what the .... im thinking.......................

#19 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

RKO isnt the only one that experienced it, multi parties, multi back to back runs 1/4 the prizes on average

the only what ifs running through my head is what if the fix storm mentions was turned off a few months back and is now turned back on? but still that fix would have to limit gifts for more than just mules

#20 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

when was the last time u ran bd? cuz i haven't seen you run bd recently lol ur not that active dude! xD

Just like you I have more than one character. I duel client my HQ to farm.@Ike the way it worked was anyone that didn't have 100 parcipation ran the risk of getting 0-3 boxes instead of the full 4 and like I pointed out before it could be a graphics error where it only says and says you got 1 or 2 items but in reality you could've gotten 3 or 4 with the other items being an extra black heart/wp/ap. Now that error I've had happen and is extremely common.

Edited by StormHaven, 13 March 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#21 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Just like you I have more than one character. I duel client my HQ to farm.@Ike the way it worked was anyone that didn't have 100 parcipation ran the risk of getting 0-3 boxes instead of the full 4 and like I pointed out before it could be a graphics error where it only says and says you got 1 or 2 items but in reality you could've gotten 3 or 4 with the other items being an extra black heart/wp/ap. Now that error I've had happen and is extremely common.

ive considered that and ive checked all my invetories, I've even gone as far as clearing out all my items from my inventory to check. And still its 0-2 items and no bd piece drops or volcanic glass out of like the 60 runs ive done

#22 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

thanks for the fl/productions fix #1

#23 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

ran this today haha this is how common it is
Posted Image

#24 TzOverTime

TzOverTime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

RKO is right...this must be a bug...cuz there are not any drops from BD...
i know that cuz im soloing BD 4ever for that darn errings and i used to go into BD for a chance of a good item for sale...
i dont get in there anymore...killing BD wont worth it if u get nothing...so i just leave and reanter for another VC kill...
VC do drop items tho they are super rare...BD isent...

#25 Gregolapute

Gregolapute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

It is about the event who is on DS right now (+16 an item and blablabla) I was wondering if enchant shift was allow for be able to get an item +20. By exemple transfering a +16 Z weap to another one. Will I'll be able to get my new Z weap +20 with the event?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users