Patch Notes v.0.2.51 & v.0.2.52 - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.0.2.51 & v.0.2.52

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

It is about the event who is on DS right now (+16 an item and blablabla) I was wondering if enchant shift was allow for be able to get an item +20. By exemple transfering a +16 Z weap to another one. Will I'll be able to get my new Z weap +20 with the event?

Also curious about this. But if I do get my elga weapon, it'll be this situation.

#27 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

ok what the hell did u do to the profession system and how come i'm getting all these new item when gathering. why my old gathering item is shaded in. u guys are annoying the heck out of me with these new changes and u don't even give us the patch notes.

#28 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

ok what the hell did u do to the profession system and how come i'm getting all these new item when gathering. why my old gathering item is shaded in. u guys are annoying the heck out of me with these new changes and u don't even give us the patch notes.

6 freaking hours man for a stupid messed up profession system. This is really dumb. If its gonna take this long for you guys to open the server at least release some freaking patch notes. If not give us something that's not crap like this. I mean come on really 6 hours for this??

#29 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

6 freaking hours man for a stupid messed up profession system. This is really dumb. If its gonna take this long for you guys to open the server at least release some freaking patch notes. If not give us something that's not crap like this. I mean come on really 6 hours for this??

Not really messed up, just changed, production is done with materials straight from gathering, so no processing in myhome. Only one tool is used for all gathering.

#30 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

there one mini problem with profession change u can only get lvl 6 by gathering at lucky spot witch I don't spend all day waiting for it to appear. put the lvl 6 at the normal gathering spot. also take out all those useless item we getting from gathering like clam, meat, etc it wasting my space in my bag. if this is your way of trying to make us spend money to buy inventory space then I have 2 words for u, SCREW YOU.

Edited by dango, 03 April 2013 - 02:34 AM.

#31 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

So they finally patched in the new Proffessions set up?

#32 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

nvm what I said about the lvl 6 at the lucky spot u can get it at the normal spot too. all the other that non related to profession is still useless and a waste of space.

#33 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

emmmm.. wheres patch notes?. :hmm:

#34 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

I like the new profession set up, the only complaint I have is all the useless items I'm getting in my misc tab. Please remove this and i'll be a happy camper, also you guys are slacking with patch notes. There's a new event going on what's that about also there's pet boxes in the item mall what do they look like? We need the patch notes, its annoying when you have to play the guess game and try to figure out what you guys changed/added. Thanks.

Edited by Fredtehsalvi, 03 April 2013 - 05:20 AM.

#35 kenken12

kenken12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

are you fking kidding me Dragon saga..... how can i refund all my process machines level 4 from your ITem mall for proffession? trade it for inventory space..

and making something from recipe makes mebugged and get dsconnected...aswell

Edited by kenken12, 03 April 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#36 Overmaster

Overmaster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Didn't get our doubled W-Coins, this pisses me off.

#37 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

After getting use to this new profession there are more positive then negative. The positive is that 1).no need to wait to process mat. after gathering them which cut down time 2).the tools use to gather are all in one tool kit so if u have more then one job u don't have to go back and buy a different tool from midas 3) the fatigue is double which give u more chance to gather more mat. That all the positive for now. As for the negative there are more stuff u get when u gather and those stuff are useless which take up a lot of space in your inventory, that the only bad thing I can think of now. when I went to midas I cant seem to find the books to learn to make stuff like socket card box, oil, machine part, etc the only book I see is the yellow book which let u learn a max of 2 job per character(i'm not sure of this yet so correct me if I'm wrong). That all for now, oh yeah i'm still piss that there no patch notes or there was no notification on this update so people could use the old mat and now all of those old stuff u cant use(if there a way pls do tell) and people time getting those stuff like me I got over 30 stack of lvl 3 rainbow crystal and other stuff as well now I cant use it.

Edited by dango, 03 April 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#38 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Seems to me like you will automatically learn the production recipes whenever you hit the right gathering/production EXP level to use it. I could be wrong, haven't tested it, but that's what it seems to suggest.

#39 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

agree with the no notes, ive been trying to tell others whats going on and have limited knowledge myself.
dango one issue that i found - the fatigue is not double - it is actually your gathering and production fatigue added together, so if you use it all up gathering you will not have fatigue to produce items afterwards.
I do agree it seems like it will be faster, I "Think" (No facts) that the books for making items comes naturally once we get to the right stage, im not possitive on this.

anyone have any info on the spawning monsters? what they drop? etc
also the talk around pow farm is that we should be able to exchange our old production farmed/processed stuff for the new stuff (if you read the old production farm/processed items thier description talks about exchanging it for the new stuff) but no one has been able to find the way or means to exchange these, any info on if this is current? future? or what npc we should check? already know that midas and the vending machine and the 3 npcs inside pow farm does not offer exchanges on these items yet.

please more note, ty

#40 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

if the gathering and production fatigue are combine I think it not an issue because in the old profession the fatigue for production was only like in the range of 2k point less or more( correct if wrong) so with this new profession u can use more point to produce. and the gathering fatigue was only 11.4k in the old profession, and the max fatigue now is 22.8k so it do us more good then bad.

#41 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

agree with the no notes, ive been trying to tell others whats going on and have limited knowledge myself.
dango one issue that i found - the fatigue is not double - it is actually your gathering and production fatigue added together, so if you use it all up gathering you will not have fatigue to produce items afterwards.
I do agree it seems like it will be faster, I "Think" (No facts) that the books for making items comes naturally once we get to the right stage, im not possitive on this.

anyone have any info on the spawning monsters? what they drop? etc
also the talk around pow farm is that we should be able to exchange our old production farmed/processed stuff for the new stuff (if you read the old production farm/processed items thier description talks about exchanging it for the new stuff) but no one has been able to find the way or means to exchange these, any info on if this is current? future? or what npc we should check? already know that midas and the vending machine and the 3 npcs inside pow farm does not offer exchanges on these items yet.

please more note, ty

The spawning monsters are Watermelons. Literally Golden Woodie reskins. They drop recipes for consumables that give low level bonuses at best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users