3/19 Yoko Kanno's Birthday Bebop maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/19 Yoko Kanno's Birthday Bebop maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
807 replies to this topic

#76 Iinker

Iinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooo for the High TI Oda.

Are you gonna let the vip event go to waste?Exp from those things suck and I'm pretty sure most people do TIs for the exp....

I would honestly rather have Kasas and Salamanders.

Did you forget that we have hugel spotlight? 2x exp from blue acidus and gold acidus :)

#77 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Can't do "mini-boss" type monsters that are like "5 per map 15 minute spawn time" or ones that spawn mobs.

Aren't "mini-boss" type monsters normally boss property? If you check neither Rata nor Duneyrr are boss type they are just regular monsters with horrible spawn rates.

#78 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

r we still using thesame maps? Also PLEAAASEEEE no naga

Edited by jesric, 19 March 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#79 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

B-But the exp of Blue acidus and gold acidus sucks for 140+ chars.

spotlight+VIP boost speaks different...

#80 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooo for the High TI Oda.

Are you gonna let the vip event go to waste?Exp from those things suck and I'm pretty sure most people do TIs for the exp....

I would honestly rather have Kasas and Salamanders.

It's not a waste, they get boosted exp too. Even at 150 you still only get deducted 15% of the total exp. For characters close to the 100% range they will give 15,820 each. Even at 150 you should get 13,447. That's not bad exp at all, especially if they make it be doubled for the actual TI itself with VIP.

If they did that it would be an insane boost and we'd love you more Oda (no homo).

#81 Sidaekao

Sidaekao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

ANOTHER 1 shot playerkill monster......

do you guys purposely pick mobs that will kill low hp players in 1 hit? If so, what is the reasoning behind this

How about you stop whining because something isn't spoon-fed to you? (Even though TIs are basically spoon-feeding you exp)

Wanderers turned out to be one of the most amazing Mid TIs ever between their high exp and OCA drops, yet people still complained wanderers were a "bad" TI.

Easy != Good. Hard != Bad. In low TI, deaths mean nothing compared to the exp you get.

#82 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

spotlight+VIP boost speaks different...

Still sucks ass...

#83 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Pasana instead of Rybio in low TI :rice:

#84 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Did you forget that we have hugel spotlight? 2x exp from blue acidus and gold acidus :)

That is, if they keep the spotlight status for abyss lake. Maybe Oda could clarify this for us.

#85 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Or at least put all spotlight monsters in TI :p_hi:

#86 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Oda, can you guys add a eden npc to Mora town. Almost every town has a eden npc so Mora deserves a Eden Npc. Since you guys are taking out every mailbox in every town, its only fitting that you guys add a eden npc to every town.

#87 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

We offer a VAS service for this purpose.

I paid 2 days ago but I think joy and garrett are finally fed up with me.

#88 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

stop messing up with mail box
thanks

#89 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Would it be possible to make it so butterfly wings work in the Postal Annex? I just used a few and the item disappears but I'm not sent back to my savepoint.

#90 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

Or at least put all spotlight monsters in TI :p_hi:

I wouldn't mind this. Would be easy too.

Low TI = Red/Yellow Novus
Mid TI = Any of the plasmas
High TI = As it is with Blue/Gold Acidus

Oda pllleeeeeaaaaase? :rice:

#91 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

I propose Banshee and one of the Thanatos Tower mobs (I mean the actual Thanatos mobs or something like Mistress of Shelter and whatnot) for the Mid TI. Need to teach people to actually play instead of giving easy-mode mobs.

Or try to balance each TI with one easier monster and a harder monster that would give players more of a challenge. As for random mobs in each TI... well to hell with it, go with what your heart desires.

Also: PLEASE No Duneyrr or Rata AT ALL! I know why people want these things. Duneyrr and Rata for the Veteran's weapons and Rata alone for its card. Don't break the market anymore than it already is.

Edited by Senkasa, 19 March 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#92 shpongled

shpongled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

How about you stop whining because something isn't spoon-fed to you? (Even though TIs are basically spoon-feeding you exp)

Wanderers turned out to be one of the most amazing Mid TIs ever between their high exp and OCA drops, yet people still complained wanderers were a "bad" TI.

Easy != Good. Hard != Bad. In low TI, deaths mean nothing compared to the exp you get.

LOL WUT?! and grinding requires skill?!

what are you going on about? spoon fed? hard? how is dying unnecessarily in 1 shot hard or spoonfed. Dying in 1 hit that you cant defend against or prevent, has 0 to do with skill/spoofeeding/or difficulty level. Its moreso just a plain annoyance and the loss of 3% exp after lvl 94 is just plain stupid when youre trying to get your 3rd job.

'BACK IN MY DAY SONNY, WE DIDNT HAVE NO TIS. HELL WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE NO QUESTS. WE HAD TO WORK FOR OUR EXP UNLIKE YOU RASCALS NOWADAYS. YOU KIDS GOT IT EASY. THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT THE WHOLE GAME DOWN NOW CUZ ITS JUST TOO DAMN EASY'

Edited by shpongled, 19 March 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#93 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Normally I would be against Acidus for high TI as well due to level / exp, but they are boosted right now and give more exp than non-boosted higher monsters. I don't know if they intend on boosting the TI exp but the grind exp is gonna be very nice.

#94 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Vip loses almost no exp dying, that's all I care. If you are having problem with sonic blow from Rybio, get some defensive gear, problem solved. Eden manteau give 10% off, khaliztburg gives another 30%, even without vit it won't break 3k.

#95 SilX

SilX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

what are you going on about? spoon fed? hard? how is dying unnecessarily in 1 shot hard or spoonfed. Dying in 1 hit that you cant defend against or prevent, has 0 to do with skill/spoofeeding/or difficulty level. Its moreso just a plain annoyance and the loss of 3% exp after lvl 94 is just plain stupid when youre trying to get your 3rd job.

'BACK IN MY DAY SONNY, WE DIDNT HAVE NO TIS. HELL WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE NO QUESTS. WE HAD TO WORK FOR OUR EXP UNLIKE YOU RASCALS NOWADAYS. YOU KIDS GOT IT EASY. THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT THE WHOLE GAME DOWN NOW CUZ ITS JUST TOO DAMN EASY'

Potions solve your problem.

#96 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Are you VIP?

I don't lose that much exp. (Edit: And if I do I just don't notice since I usually gain way more back. o.O)

And I really liked the bombs and such in this ti. Killed others who would KS, super fun!

Either way I don't think any of the mobs in these TIs are that bad. Makes it more interesting.

Edited by Ambur, 19 March 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#97 ryfee

ryfee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

Omg nice High TI. Thanks Oda! :D
(Please let the map stay the same, too <3)

#98 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

The only monsters you can complain like hell is Elder, Kathreyn, and Cecil. Tired with this noob *I want poring levels TI* thing...

#99 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

The only monsters you can complain like hell is Elder, Kathreyn, and Cecil. Tired with this noob *I want poring levels TI* thing...

Don't forget Gazeti.

#100 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Don't forget Gazeti.

Pneuma makes it a joke. People just want to rush in and OMG KILL IT KILL IT. Ya hardly see anyone using actual tactics to kill things nowadays which is why I propose harder monsters, actually -_-

Plus if these new people expect to hit the WoE scene, they're gonna need some field training anyways.

Edited by Senkasa, 19 March 2013 - 04:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users