Introduce yourself! - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#126 Marume

Marume

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Two old to play games at 22? I sure hope that is not true because no one told me! ^_~

Hiya! I go by Marume for most gaming purposes, but looking to at least change my in-game name over to Cordelia, Cory for short. I am 22 years old as well, going to school for Aerospace Engineering with minors in Math and Mechanical Engineering. I have been gaming for quite a long time and have played so many games, especially in beta, I do not even remember most of the names. My longest running game was most likely Godswar Online, but I have also played RO1.

I might as well be a groupie for a local ska band, my boyfriend plays trombone and I go to shows. Music and gaming are probably my two biggest hobbies. Anything else, just let me know!

#127 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

hi *waves*

#128 Akkarinage

Akkarinage

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hi :) been ages since i've played an mmo, but RO was my first :P it's nice to see RO is still progressing after all this time, and now it's got an evolved version it should make things interesting :)

#129 Silverfelt

Silverfelt

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi, as it says above that default pic I'm Silverfelt, I'm a 19 years old guy that use uncreative names and I'm from Chile.
I played RO for the first time in 2006, been in some private servers and hoping to have fun in RO2 : )
Can't think of anything else to say aside that I'm still learning english so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes and stuff, and I'm searching for a good profile pic.
Wish you all a good time : )

#130 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hey there, I thought I'd stop in while the client download is going. I'm a 22 year old lady from the USA who typically goes by the name Flora, but ingame you'll see me as various characters named after the genus or species of certain plants and insects (My actual jobby-job involves plants and insects; it's a bit of an obsession.). I'm usually stuck to a certain friend of mine like glue ingame - we've both been teaming up on the SEA RO2 server for a few months.

My mains are typically a full support priest and a tanking knight.

If you happen to run into us, feel free to hang out or ask us for help or whatever, if you can tolerate us making really stupid jokes and chatting constantly.

Unlike most people here I think, I've only recently become acquainted with RO1 but I'm horrendously bad at it. You may now start taking turns hitting me with a paddle with "casual gamer" written on it.

Edited by Splendens, 18 April 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#131 Zerua

Zerua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Hello. I'm Dennis from Indonesia. I'm 26 this year (well one of those who can't let go of MMOs).

I'll be playing Assassin or Priest when I get this download done. I was a heavy player, but not so now. Work and RL stuffs.

Nice to be knowing you all. See you in-game!

#132 MusashiKorian

MusashiKorian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Name: David
IGN: KisuKorian
Hobbies: Livestreaming, gaming, tv, hanging ut with friends and such, and my girlfriend.
Job: Game Dev/free lance coder
Where I am from: USA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/xmusashix
Facebook: www.facebook.com/xmusashix
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/musashi_korian
Steam: musashikorian

Other info: Just say hi and come play with me in any game that may be interesting to play :P

#133 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ello I am Jimmy, I've been playing Ragnarok since 5th grade and am now in Uni, hoping to become addicted to it all over again with RO2 because something about RO just lost its charm over time to me. Anyways if you wanna chat with me just message me here or in game, also gonna start my beloved Sexy Angel Squad guild in RO2 so watch out for us >:D

#134 Harfindel

Harfindel

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, U.S.A.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hey all. So I am Harfindel, a veteran iRO player from back in the day. Aka, "The Patron Saint of New Archers." (Kiryu will remember me perhaps, as I remember her.) Joined iRO shortly after beta and stayed for quite a while. Mainly PvE and WoE, though a main attraction was the social interaction, actually. I will be mainly FS- and Archer-characters. Hoping that iRO2 will have at least some of the character of iRO. Hope to meet you in game.

#135 Fellchild

Fellchild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

I love SO :3

Thanks =3

#136 Rebirth

Rebirth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Chris, 19, played other MMOs such as Dragon Nest and others of similar genre. Planning to start a guild named Aegis (if someone doesn't take it...). In university right now studying computer science uh...................yup. Oh and I'm in the Bay Area...... uhmmm..m....m.m...... yup
Hope to meet some of you ingame

#137 Astrariel

Astrariel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

Hi all! I am Jewel, 25 year old female from St. Louis, MO. Been playing games since I was young.. and mainly stick with MMORPGs. Main game was World of Warcraft from 2004 until present time as I still mess around in it off and on. I have dabbled in a little bit of everything out there. Currently messing around in Firefall and Neverwinter. Recently came across this game a few days ago and really fell in love with the adorable graphics. It's one of the only "free" MMOs I can get into.. so looking forward to playing it seriously.

Other than gaming I love Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Tasty Beer, Coffee, and Cooking.

#138 isichan

isichan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationThe Historical Sakray Museum

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

I'd been waiting for years to see RO2 come to western shores and wouldn't you know -- I missed the first day!

Gratefully, I caught wind of it and here I am!

iRO was the first MMO I ever played and I've been playing on and off ever since iRO's open beta. The Ragnarok universe has always had a special place in my heart and I look forward to seeing a fresh and new perspective on the game in RO2!

That aside, I'm a big fan of roleplaying my characters in the in-game world so if there are any RPing storytellers in the community so far, I'd love to meet you guys!

#139 LunareticDawn

LunareticDawn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hey everyone, glad to see RO2 up finally = )

I'm Jay and I've been a big RO fan since joining up years and years ago. This beta has been super fun so far, and I'm glad that LotS has kept a lot of the charm that I thought was missing in GotW.

You'll probably see me running around on my archer Keitaro, or lurking about on here. whoo~

#140 Ikataru

Ikataru

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hiya! <3 I'm Ikataru!
I am a 29 year old female from Kentucky in the USA. ^_^ My husband and I have been married for 10-years ...exactly as of today! (4/19) He was the gamer when we first met but he really got me into games over the past 10 years. Haha. <3

I joined up with ROSE Online way back in like 2006 or something. I had actually thought it had vanished and recently came across it on this game site. While I was re-installing it I found out about RO2 and oh my ...my hopes had been up since then! Hehe! I currently am not really playing ROSE though...I think RO2 is going to become my #1 game though. Hahah!! <3

My character is Lillium on RO2, feel free to say hello to me or add me as a friend if you happen across me. I am most interested in PvE. I honestly really dislike PvP in games. I've never been a huge fan of guilds and all that but who knows what the future may bring. <3

#141 Penok

Penok

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Im Louie 20 from Philippines i quit playing SEARO2 because of some cheaters

Posted Image
Oridecon piece dupe , Custome Dupe

Posted Image
expecting to earn 500kzeny here

Edited by Penok, 19 April 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#142 flysteps

flysteps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

^ I doubt anyone understand the chat.

- Programmer, SE student
- 26, Malaysia
- Not interested in going active, just time killing while waiting for other games.

#143 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

I'm back.. pried myself away from world of warcraft to try it

even got my name :D

#144 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

Im Louie 20 from Philippines i quit playing SEARO2 because of some cheaters

Posted Image
Oridecon piece dupe , Custome Dupe

Posted Image
expecting to earn 500kzeny here

Uh, enjoy the game lol.

#145 ZorZhen

ZorZhen

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hello there~
My name is ZorZhen, most just call me Zor ('cause, you know, it's easier ^_^), 18 years old, from Argentina.
Played SEA RO2 for a couple of months and loved it.
Using female character in RO2 'cause they are cute :U (males need to be manlier :I )
IGN: Kimira
Guild: none so far :V

I'm a PVE person so let's play together if anyone sees me there :D

See ya in game :3

Edited by ZorZhen, 21 April 2013 - 06:04 PM.

#146 Alleggretto

Alleggretto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

- You can call me Alleggretto or Alle. xD Too many double letters!
- Love anime and gaming.
- My name comes from a video game: Eternal Sonata.
- I love SO series, Tales of series, Xenosaga, KH and FF.
- I love Touhou.
- I play LoL, I main support as you guessed, I am a healer here. I love to support in MMO's.~
- I'm shy at times but friendly and stuff. Really I'm easy to get to know. o:
My ingame name may be Sejuani again, if that person doesn't have the name I wanted again. -o-;
I hope we can all get a long and be friends and have a good time in RO2. <3 Feel free to friend me and we can chat and stuff!

#147 IAmOfficerNasty

IAmOfficerNasty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMinnesnowta

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

I'm Cody James and I like cats.

#148 mijieka

mijieka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

- Hi alll~ I'm Dewie (DewDrop)
- From the US
- I came from SEA server Einherjar (FS Priest) /Freyja (Full DPS Sorc) ^ o ^
and now when official launch happens I'll be a little of both~ Hybrid sorc
- Mmm. I love socializing xD!
- I can also speak french and spanish fluently ~
- A full time college student but enough to have time to play RO2 hehe

:p_idea:

#149 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Greetings!

I'm Filliah, 30, from the U.S.A. I've been a player of RO1 since beta and I'm thrilled to be involved in the RO2 beta. I look forward to playing with you all!

#150 Tedda

Tedda

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hello there everyone. I honestly don't have very much to say, but I wanted to at least pop in and say Hi. I'm a 19 year old who lives in the states, and I've only dabbled a bit in RO and RO2. Here's hoping my time here is enjoyable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users