== Skills / Descriptions ==
- Meteor Assault can deal more than 1 damage to plants
- TKM Solar/Lunar/Stellar shadow no longer adds aspd, even when player is job 50.
- Kaite description does not mention that it now increases damage from non-magical attacks by 400%
- Hover does not protect against ranger traps or ground targeted magic as the description says
- Cannon balls are always un-equipped on death resulting in failed cart cannon skill upon revival until a cannon ball is re-equipped
- Gatling Fever is bugged and it is coded to the wrong ASPD modifers. At level 10 with 99 Base AGI it is only giving a +1.5 increase in ASPD while it's counterpart Last Stand is giving the correct ASPD of +5
- Cantocandidus: This skill name needs a space, Canto Candidus. (players dont like one long word)
- Coluseo Heal: This word is spelled "Colluceo Heal".
- Elven Ears  can no longer be equipped by novice classes, despite saying they're all job
- Bloody eater : The description states that swordsman job characters with a minimum base level of 50 can equip this weapon, however, this is not the case - it now appears to be trans only.
- Ranged weapons (those based on dex for damage) do not receive overrefine bonus
- Glorious Holy Avenger description doesn't match effects (wasn't this fixed prenewal?)
- Angry Snarl description states that it gives 6 defense, however, it does not do so.
- Weihna  poisons the player when using Sightless Mind instead of the targets.
== Translations / Interface Text ==
- The button on the friend and party window that enables and disables the opening of a conversation window when a player's name is double-clicked is ambiguously labelled â??function enabledâ?? (when enabled) and â??function disabledâ?? (when disabled).
- Geneticists show up as Generics and Maestros show up as Minstrels in Guild and Status windows
- Skilldesctable.txt has updated skill names. skillnametable.txt needs to be updated so that the skills have correct names above the player's head when used.
- The wording and formatting of the log messages for the use of skills is very awkward:
Chaos heals Loki, as viewed from Loki's client: â??[Chaos] hasTo [Loki] use [Heal] skill.â? to â?[Chaos]: [Heal] is used on [Loki].â?
== Third Job Quests ==
== Other Quests / Features ==
- Acolyte training quest gets hung up part way through http://forums.warppo...-aco-quest-bug/
- Merchant training quest has missing alt-u entries and hence crashes the client when you try to click them in the quest log. http://forums.warppo...nt-quest-crash/
- The Sign npc (the one moved from the dungeon) is missing on Valkyrie server
- Eden clocktower 71+ quest bugs, NPC repeats instructions even after completing it. Unable to start another eden quest because of this.
- Monsters in Endless Tower and the Izlude Arena are very mismatched with their levels, making it practically impossible for lower level characters to do them
- The Finding the Moving Island Quest requires 30 logs, which are now very hard to find because the Umbala Dungeon is gone
- Ayothaya Dungeon entrance quest - Boonthom asks for for 2 Transparent Cloth and 2 Fox Tail, which should be renamed to their iRO versions.
- Some skill quests appear to have bugged for certain characters (not getting the skill when completed).
- There are many maps on which, for no apparent reason, you can't memorise a Warp Portal point, such as the Morroc Ruins (moc_ruins) and Juno Field 8 (yuno_fild08).
- +% heal effects only effect part of heal formula (possibly intended, or could be a parenthesis mistake)
- Transcendent classes no longer get First Aid for free. Transcendent classes are unable to start the First Aid skill quest. Hence, anyone who transcended after the renewal update cannot get first aid at all.
- Arclouze and High Orcs are mingling in clock tower, their level difference is rather annoying.
- Dragonfly should be moved back to another map on Valkyrie because there are bots on the map it normally spawns on (moc_fild18), which gives the bot owners control over the primary source of clips.
- After mercenary uses HP UP!! due to reaching 50 killcount, it's current HP no longer updates. Suspect this is client-side. Prior to renewal, this worked, and HP is still tracked correctly (just not displayed).
- Party search system ding won't stay disabled when checked off after restarting the client
- There is no way to enable "Flag 1" through "Flag 10" (as seen in the emotion section under shortcut configuration)
- If you feed a pet or open a box of Kafra Food, you can't use the hotkeys until you click the keyboard and press enter twice.
- Using butterfly wings or flywings causes random gravity errors. Having Auto-Guard up gives you about a 50/50 chance of grav erroring when changing maps or winging.
- The client does not recognize WoE2 broadcasts as WoE broadcasts. Because of this, WoE2 broadcasts can not be confined to any particular tab.
- In trade windows, the name of the person you're trading with is overlapped and thereby obscured by the window's title.
Edited by Resplendent, 20 December 2010 - 07:34 AM.
removed the "fixed" section which was not displaying correctly