Vendor Shop Changes

No replies to this topic

#1 stegalt

stegalt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

I have 2 suggestions, one of them is to allow to sell partial amounts of stacks in your shop, basically what this guy suggested http://forums.warppo...acks-as-vendor/ pretty much for the same reason, its easier to just make an item yourself and sell that then sell the mats and have them use you to craft it. My friend, as an alchy, keep's selling his services with mats but other alchys just buy his flowers and make the pots themselves .. he gets money, but not exp for making stuff.

My other suggestions it to have it that when you first open a player shop instead of going directly to the shop you go to a screen like this http://gyazo.com/485...d6691f7f36e564b the player could even customize the message shown here or just have it blank. Either way the consumer would then click on 'item list' to buy what he has for sale if anything, or 'craft' to use his crafting services.

This way you can have more then 10 of your recipes up to be crafted you could just have everything you can craft. Also when someone is using another players crafting services it should use the mats in the crafters inventory when it comes to the profession specific items. For example, if someone were going to use my artisan services it would just use up the leather I have in -my- inventory but the person using my services would have to supply the rest of it since he can(buy the yarn from the expert and collect the rune of life/etc. from monsters) then of course pay the fee listed. This way other people with the same craft as you wont just buy your mats(leather, in my case) and craft items themselves to use or sell.

Im not sure if I explained this good enough I can be pretty bad at that sometimes, but hopefully ya'll understand what im trying to get at. I would have gone all out with Photoshop and made examples but I can be pretty lazy and I don't actually have Photoshop if I change my mind and make it somehow i'll update my post.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users