• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan1234

Jordan1234

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:33 AM

Drop rate seems a lot smaller ever since the maintenance. Anyone else experiencing this?

#2 Memitaru

Memitaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Ya... I got 4 levels trying to get the dolls from the bugs (level 6 to 10) when it took me all of 35 kills to get them on my last character.

#3 SilentBomber

SilentBomber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

It is not very difficult to notice it! To me already enough strongly bothered to SPEND MY TIME, because of that that your "experts" can't normally make anything! Why people have to suffer because of not attentiveness of your employees?
At first a bug with looting, now drop rates, what further? When we already will be able normally to play?

#4 Rarw

Rarw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

every 10th mob 1cashloot (20rupee)
farming is dead.

#5 SilentBomber

SilentBomber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

Where is any answer from administrator???

#6 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

they probably just got to their offices, you'll be hearing from them around noon sometime i bet

#7 Moontalon

Moontalon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

Yep, I noticed this too. Also seen a lot of people talking about it in Public. The drop rate is abysmal all of a sudden. I really hope this is a bug they're gonna fix soon and not intended. x-x

#8 Indaliceo

Indaliceo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

I think it might only be effecting certain mob types/specific mobs. Took me about 20-25 minutes to farm the chon chon dolls for the Khara quest on my alt just now, but Rockers seemed to have a perfectly normal drop rate for even normal loot.

#9 nehima

nehima

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:34 AM

I was on for a couple of minutes, confirmed the awful drop rate and just. Nope, I'll be off until this is fixed tyvm.

#10 Memitaru

Memitaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

I think it might only be effecting certain mob types/specific mobs. Took me about 20-25 minutes to farm the chon chon dolls for the Khara quest on my alt just now, but Rockers seemed to have a perfectly normal drop rate for even normal loot.

Lucky... I was there for nearly 40 minutes on those. I hope I never see a Chon Chon again. But ya, I had no issues with the Rockers. Maybe the "quest drops" that are untradable aren't effected but regular drops are?

#11 Cariadwyn

Cariadwyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

The drop rate is indeed... strange. On my mage I got the normal drop rate (Rackuf mostly). Played her for like an hour and noticed nothing special.

After dinner however, I came back to play my Aco and my husband joined me with his archer. Both same Level as the mage, killed Rabong, Rackuf and Afanc. The drop rate was a bad joke. Every 15-20th mob dropped normal loot (not talking about quest items; seemed to be nothing wrong with those), After one hour we gave up.

Right now I am back on my mage, killed Rabongs for the quest (10 Rabong, 10 Rabong Bebe) and out of the 20 I got 11 times normal loot + pots/food and even a green, 2 loot bugs (where there seems to be loot, but you cant pick it up) and the other 7 dropped nothing.

There's clearly something very wrong with the drop rate.

**Now done with Afancs on my mage. Droprate for her was normal. While we only got a few Broken Front Tooth and the quest items on Aco/Archer, my mage got plenty of Tooth, pots/food, 3 greens and a card.

Seems to be depending on character in some way.

Edited by Cariadwyn, 15 May 2013 - 01:01 PM.

#12 ShinJidaiNoKami

ShinJidaiNoKami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPhantasmagoria

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Drop rates are fine just farmed many different kinds of mobs.Get over it please .

#13 Moontalon

Moontalon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Drop rates are fine just farmed many different kinds of mobs.Get over it please .

You're right. Your single experience has completely invalidated the dozens of other experiences I've seen. Thanks for that, I'm glad you put that to rest!

#14 Arthalion

Arthalion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

I laugh at people like you who come into threads stating that because its fine for them, it must be fine for everyone else. There couldn't possibly be any bugs in a game right?

#15 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

I laugh at people like you who come into threads stating that because its fine for them, it must be fine for everyone else. There couldn't possibly be any bugs in a game right?

I laugh at people like you who come into threads stating that because other people say something is broken, it must be broken for sure. There couldn't possibly be any way that the game is working normal as per usual and they're experiencing rng or just plain doing something wrong(quest drops)

I'm not saying that there isn't something fishy going on, but you can't discredit ShinJi's post while believing the others posts that the drop rates have been changed.

#16 Ernesarevalo

Ernesarevalo

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

drop rate is ok for me, i did chonchon quest in 5 mins...

Edited by Ernesarevalo, 15 May 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#17 Moontalon

Moontalon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

It seems to only be certain mobs. All variations of Wildrose seem to be abysmally low, while the spores I'm fighting seem fine. It's odd. And annoying. And I'd really like some official word on this so I know if I'm losing my mind or not. x.x

EDIT: Okay, I knew something was off! Njoror confirmed it's an issue they're looking in to in the other thread about this. lol

Edited by Moontalon, 15 May 2013 - 04:19 PM.

#18 Arthalion

Arthalion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I laugh at people like you who come into threads stating that because other people say something is broken, it must be broken for sure. There couldn't possibly be any way that the game is working normal as per usual and they're experiencing rng or just plain doing something wrong(quest drops)

I'm not saying that there isn't something fishy going on, but you can't discredit ShinJi's post while believing the others posts that the drop rates have been changed.

Your whole post is pointless as I never said it was broken. Shin on the other hand is calling people liars because everything is fine for them.

Edited by Arthalion, 15 May 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#19 Moontalon

Moontalon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Your whole post is pointless as I never said it was broken. Shin on the other hand is calling people liars because everything is fine for them.

And he was since proven wrong and made to look like a fool as we were given confirmation that it is an unintended bug and is currently being fixed. All the people calling those of us who knew something was wrong "sheep" can begin working on getting their feet out of their mouths.

Edited by Moontalon, 15 May 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#20 Cariadwyn

Cariadwyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

(Posting this to both threads, since they haven't been merged.)

Guys, calm down and READ what is stated. :p_sick: It's a bug, they confirmed it: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1334231 and we are asked for more information. So, if you can provide any...

As I posted earlier, it does NOT depend on the monster you hunt. It does NOT depend on your level range, nor which level you are compared to the monster either. However, it does seem to affect single characters. So, it's perfectly fine for someone to claim that the drop rate hasn't changed at all while others are experiencing a major nerf. Why do I think so?

My mage and my aco are at the same level range (15-17). And yes, same account. The perfect example are the Rackufs, Rabongs and Afanc (all of them). Killed them with lvl 15-17 on both of my characters.
My mage got plenty of loot from the Rackufs some hours after the maintenance.
Just few hours later (two, maybe three) my aco killed them and I could experience the nerf myself. Same with the Rabongs and Afanc. The only difference being that my aco was partied with my husbands archer (same level), who did get like no loot either. We gave up after the Afancs and I switched back to my mage. Now I killed the Rabongs and Afancs with my mage. I got tons of loot; the droprate was back to normal.
Obviously, the only difference was the party. Not sure if that makes any difference though, cause there are people reporting the nerf that have not been in a party.

So please, accusing anyone of being paranoid, being a liar or whatever does not help anything. The drop rate IS borked and maybe one or more of your characters might be affected. You might give another character a try, to see if they are affected, too or if you net your normal loot. Otherwise, let's just hope that they sort it out soon. We all crave for that shiny loot, don't we? :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users