• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#76 Cariadwyn

Cariadwyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Some info from the other thread, where I compare Mage vs Aco/Archer loot from todays sessions (same levels, same mobs): http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1333854

Seems like the problem is only affecting single characters, not the whole account/playerbase. So if you are stuck with the bad drop rate, maybe trying another character will solve the problem for you while we wait for more info/fix.

#77 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

They move post but no reply yet to this issue........crys = (

#78 5533130503203342460

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

this is retarded. All of us know drop rate was nerfed.
1/6 mobs gives loot, when yesterday 5/6 did.

its pretty hard to get zeny without donating, but looks like GMS NEED MOAR MONEY. The only way to make economy is donating

#79 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

this is retarded. All of us know drop rate was nerfed.
1/6 mobs gives loot, when yesterday 5/6 did.

its pretty hard to get zeny without donating, but looks like GMS NEED MOAR MONEY. The only way to make economy is donating

CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP WE DON'T REALLY KNOW THE REASON BEHIND THIS THEIR MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BUG WHILE DOING THE COLO PATCH .... YES I WAS THE 1ST ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT DID IT SO PEOPLE WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS POST AND WON'T SPAM IT ON GENERAL CHAT ... SO DON'T GO ACCUSING THE GM LIKE THE ONE'S FROM SEA CAUSE IT'S NOT EASY TO HANDLE A GAME LIKE THIS

#80 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP WE DON'T REALLY KNOW THE REASON BEHIND THIS THEIR MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BUG WHILE DOING THE COLO PATCH .... YES I WAS THE 1ST ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT DID IT SO PEOPLE WILL TAKE NOTE OF THIS POST AND WON'T SPAM IT ON GENERAL CHAT ... SO DON'T GO ACCUSING THE GM LIKE THE ONE'S FROM SEA CAUSE IT'S NOT EASY TO HANDLE A GAME LIKE THIS

Is there a way to like your post XD *sigh* It is annoying when people accuse gms of everything...

#81 Smoketastic

Smoketastic

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

The droprate atm is ridiculous. Been trying to complete this retarded mallet capture quests for ages now......

Guess i'll take a break for now from this game.

#82 ShinJidaiNoKami

ShinJidaiNoKami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPhantasmagoria

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

No offense but i did quests, farmed different kinds of mobs and all seem fine to me.

#83 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

i really wish people stop saying there no NERF OH MY GOD IT TAKES 20 STC MOBS for 1 HOOD STOP SAYING THERE NO NERF!

Not everyone is killing STC >_> They need a bigger sample size to really determine what and who it is affecting....if at all.

#84 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

I went back to do all the khara in maple forest. Didin't even get the option to loot most of then monsters just gather for crafting killed around 200+ monsters got maybe 10-15 common loots.

#85 nehima

nehima

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

It seems to only affect certain characters, and mostly affects the drop rate of white items. For example, on my magician, I can find etc. drops and other white items such as potions and monster fragments, but on my thief as of this morning's maintenance I very very rarely find white items. They're both hunting on the same mobs since I'm leveling both one after another, so the problem is most likely character-specific. Very odd.

#86 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

u go girl ;o ye i was hopeing it was a bug but when they don't post anything here i don't know......

Not everyone is killing STC >_> They need a bigger sample size to really determine what and who it is affecting....if at all.

STC going over 300z ^^

Edited by NekoLady, 15 May 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#87 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

We are aware of the drop rate issue.

It was an unintended bug, and we are looking into fixing it as soon as we can.

In the meantime, if you have any additional information, screenshots, or video you can provide, please consolidate it in this thread for us to reference.

#88 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

Glad to hear confirmation that this is indeed a bug.

#89 Moontalon

Moontalon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Glad to know I'm not losing my mind!

#90 Bonburner

Bonburner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

OK I have some words to add to this disussion:
9 Hours, +700 Fugu Venoms from Only Desert Fugus in Road of Bless = 0 cards.

You put it how you want - note, majority of them didn't drop anything
I thought I was getting -_-tttted on like a MOTHR FKKRRR by luck - turns out i've been wasting my entire day.
I literally wanted ONE fukn card and I was going to go do something else

#91 Jordan1234

Jordan1234

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

The new drop rate seems to effect based on your level to the monster. I tested it on weak and monsters considered strong for my level. At 25, I killed Special Merman Warrior and killed 10 ~ 20 for one drop. Then I went back to blue rackufs and almost got a drop on every kill. It seems the drop rate goes back to what was considered standard the higher your level is in comparison to the monster.

Now, this is what I speculate is the reasoning: It seems as though they wanted level 50s to be less likely to grind things easier. I mean, 30 ~ 40% of the game is at level 50. Whether it's for profit or not, that's how I thought of it. Either they mistakingly did it for everybody, a bug, or purposely did it for everybody, so the 50s wouldn't complain. If it was purposely, it is a little too late, as stated previously. Why get people used to the original drop rate if you intend to change it? I mean, was the Beta not to weed out these issues? And I can tell a huge difference between the Beta and here, so I don't see how this could be done on purpose; it just seems too... blind.

Edited by Jordan1234, 15 May 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#92 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Okay Yeah When u get in the Game Gm i have something to talk to you about as well .......... Well we all heard from the Gm now let's put this Post at peace i hope they can fixed this Soon

#93 Rarw

Rarw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

its about 24h now, still no fix. wtf?

#94 Bonburner

Bonburner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

its about 24h now, still no fix. wtf?

lol I just stopped playing all together
-_- this

#95 Cariadwyn

Cariadwyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

(Posting this to both threads, since they haven't been merged.)

Guys, calm down and READ what is stated. :p_sick: It's a bug, they confirmed it: http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1334231 and we are asked for more information. So, if you can provide any...

As I posted earlier, it does NOT depend on the monster you hunt. It does NOT depend on your level range, nor which level you are compared to the monster either. However, it does seem to affect single characters. So, it's perfectly fine for someone to claim that the drop rate hasn't changed at all while others are experiencing a major nerf. Why do I think so?

My mage and my aco are at the same level range (15-17). And yes, same account. The perfect example are the Rackufs, Rabongs and Afanc (all of them). Killed them with lvl 15-17 on both of my characters.
My mage got plenty of loot from the Rackufs some hours after the maintenance.
Just few hours later (two, maybe three) my aco killed them and I could experience the nerf myself. Same with the Rabongs and Afanc. The only difference being that my aco was partied with my husbands archer (same level), who did get like no loot either. We gave up after the Afancs and I switched back to my mage. Now I killed the Rabongs and Afancs with my mage. I got tons of loot; the droprate was back to normal.
Obviously, the only difference was the party. Not sure if that makes any difference though, cause there are people reporting the nerf that have not been in a party.

So please, accusing anyone of being paranoid, being a liar or whatever does not help anything. The drop rate IS borked and maybe one or more of your characters might be affected. You might give another character a try, to see if they are affected, too or if you net your normal loot. Otherwise, let's just hope that they sort it out soon. We all crave for that shiny loot, don't we? :p_laugh:

#96 Sonnen

Sonnen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

Posted Image

#97 Zeonsilt

Zeonsilt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

Well,turns out that i was right(and many others in this thread,including TS).

Posted Image

p.s. This bug doens't occur in RHD dungeons,although,i can't remember about thrashmob drops,but Boss drop is fine.My friends also confirm that in Raid dungeons drop rate not changed(all ok).
So far,problem is somewhere in normal lvling zones.

Edited by Zeonsilt, 16 May 2013 - 02:08 AM.

#98 Ruka87

Ruka87

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

Nah trash loot is fine, or atleast it is in normal mode; for the rest: i've killed countless Pai (like 30-40 of them) and i got only 1 magician hat (item quest) and 2 smoldering heart soup :|

#99 Selenas

Selenas

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hm I felt it a little since in quests before items droped quite much faster than before.

Right now it's still in limits of being okay. Could be that in lower levels it's less affected than in higher ones.

Anyway thanks for the clearing. Knowing there is a bug is already worth a lot :)

#100 Mikril

Mikril

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

I had this low rate problem while fighting rabongs in South Plains, and they were green to me. I spent extra time there to see if it was just a streak of bad luck, too. The rate immediately improved once I moved to Afancs (which were yellow). It could have been coincidence, but I figured I'd post since someone mentioned level ranges.

Edit: I leveled on the afancs and they went green. Drop rate went back to almost nothing. After ~30 kills, other than quest items and one equip I've gotten a single broken front tooth and a fried peco leg.

Edited by Mikril, 16 May 2013 - 05:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users