[Quest Seeker] The Paparazzi [Mitten] - Page 2 - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Quest Seeker] The Paparazzi [Mitten]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#26 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

Let her wear maya p.

#27 Esalis

Esalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Meow

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

wouldnt be fun to let her be that imba. Let them spy on her

#28 zoula

zoula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

Dont worry because sedot will protect her. I know he wear maya.. i can feel it. :p_sick: :p_sick:

#29 FitzPogi

FitzPogi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

because it is not an asassination mission. :p_swt:

it will be when i see you! :pif:

#30 Esalis

Esalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Meow

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

lol dad...:P u dont have to be so mean to him

#31 kikilala

kikilala

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

Dear Mr.Fitz,
A week ago you hired us to be your private investigator. We gladly accepted the job. We have planned the strategy and used our most talented spy to do the job. I asked one of my spy to go to your house, find your daughter,s room, and peek on her diary. Based on that, we can keep track on the place they are going. Here are the report on the job that have been done.

On the first day, they hide in Alberta, in next room of merchant job change building.
Spoiler

Then, maybe because the room is not romantic enough (obviously), they decided to find another place to hide.
Still in Alberta but another building located north Alberta.
Spoiler

Well, maybe because they feel bored, or the aren’t feeling safe enough, they decided to go to another building. Maybe hair change building seem safe..
Spoiler

But no, on the way to the hair change building, they seems to change their mind, and they move to the ship.
Spoiler

Then they move to another room but still in the ship. No conversation heard between them. It so dim here. I barely see them. What a nice place to hide..
Spoiler

Then, they went to izlude and ride an airship to Juno
Spoiler

The next day, I found them in the land of cherry blossom, Amatsu.
Found the guy in one of the building, suddenly your daughter came. Maybe she want to ask him to go to another place..
Spoiler

Well, they did move to another place, under cherry blossom tree. Such a romantic date… :p_love: . Until one of the spy that you hired disturbed them.. :p_sick: And they ran away..
Spoiler

Spoiler

The next day, the went to some random town sitting by the garden. But I couldn’t find them. I’ am sorry about that. :p_sick:

Then, on Sunday, they went to the town of happiness to watch music and dancers.. Well, everybody knew that if you want happiness, go to Comodo.. And my job began by searching every building and found them beside each other.. Such a lovely couple.. :p_love:
Spoiler

Then,suddenly a dancer came and tried her charm to seduce him.. :p_omg: I don’t know if he knew her or not but there is always probability that your daughter have been cheated..
Spoiler

Well, they did find another place to entertain themselves, watching some dancers performance..
Spoiler

Then, I knew they’ve gone to Payon because they want to pluck some strawberries and Payon harvest the best strawberries ever.
I went there but I could find any sign of them. But I found 2 of their bodyguard, so they must be there hiding for almost 2 days..

Then finally, they went back to Prontera. I found your daughter but theres no sign of her boyfriend..
I saw a suspicious guy beside her, I think he disguised himself so that you could not find him. Please beware..
Spoiler

That’s all for my report. Sorry if I “bla..bla..bla..” too long..

p/s:tell me if the picture are not working. havent done this before.. :p_laugh:

Edited by kikilala, 22 May 2013 - 12:21 PM.

#32 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

Excellent Report !! give him the reward already, he's done a gr8 job !!
I tried stalking Leysha, but she always ran away..should've made a assassin ..>_< :p_sick:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users