DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

I think guns do more damage in general. I just started my gunner and was killing spores and was doing 69 - 89 after renewal I was doing 140 - 150. Using a rifle till 35 when I can use my carded black rose. Trying to find A whitesmith to upgrade it. Can't fine a gatekeeper DD

Yeah, the high damage skills, and high attack weapons of slingers work pretty well in renewal. Until you hit 99, and realize that there's nowhere for you to go, and everyone else is going third job and heading for 150.

Moved this to the expanded class section, because it's got more discussion of the gunslinger class than we've had here in weeks ~_~

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 October 2010 - 07:16 AM.

#27 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

I dont mind not going to 3rd job. I just play for fun. I love gun classes. Can anyone explain why gatling guns suck?

Edited by pandaranger, 22 October 2010 - 08:42 AM.

#28 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

Traditionally because they don't have any powerful skills, deal less damage than a pistol, and attack just as fast as pistols.

I don't remember if Gatling Fever is any good in renewal or not, but I don't think it really is.

Also, they only have like two weapons.

Edited by Sera, 22 October 2010 - 09:46 AM.

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

I mean, I'm not saying it's *the* way to go, but some of the comments made concerning my post made it seem like it just doesn't work, when it does.

Didn't mean to downplay your posts in any way, but the OP seemed really intent on rolling a shotgunner so any posts about pistol slingers are kind of pointless.

However, you do bring up good points about the gatling guns. Those are the main reasons why I've avoided rolling a gatling gunslinger.

#30 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Didn't mean to downplay your posts in any way, but the OP seemed really intent on rolling a shotgunner so any posts about pistol slingers are kind of pointless.

However, you do bring up good points about the gatling guns. Those are the main reasons why I've avoided rolling a gatling gunslinger.

sucks cause i gotta be 25 to use my black rose but the took repeat exp quests out and opted for fail eden quests.

#31 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

sucks cause i gotta be 25 to use my black rose but the took repeat exp quests out and opted for fail eden quests.

Yeah, after a few Eden Group quests, I just opted to use the world map to find leveling spots for my slinger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users