6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
364 replies to this topic

#251 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

So much for doing Maintenance in the day time so that bugs can be fixed :p_swt:

It would also be nice if Oda would reply especially since my questions & comments, along with others, were during the day. I know you replied to a few others & one of mine. Even on messages you replied to, asking questions about the problems people were having, you still said nothing afterwards.

So it appears as though even though Maintenance was now done in the morning that everyone still left, & went home, even though there are people still having problems & unable to login. That completely contradicts the reasoning behind the change in Maintenance Time.

all of the problems people are experiencing are from corrupt clients due to patching. can easily be remedied by the step i posted above

#252 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yeah I just paid 10$ for 60 mental potions... going to stop there.

Edited by Alaska, 05 June 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#253 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Omg ara D:

I'm glad I'm no longer tempted to buy boxes xD I actually have money for coffee now x3

#254 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

I would have regretted it less if I had taken that same 10$ and thrown it at a random person walking down the street.

Edited by Alaska, 05 June 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#255 sug4r

sug4r

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:and Rose Online

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

whats wrong with this patch i always got an error in the middle of the patch, or is it just my connection?

#256 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

So is there going to be any info on how to start the Anniversary prelude quest?

Also I can't do anything in Izlude cause I didn't participate in last year's Summer event. It keep telling me to go to track and field in Geffen, but no one's there.

#257 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

all of the problems people are experiencing are from corrupt clients due to patching. can easily be remedied by the step i posted above

I think you missed all the problems that are occurring in RO from this maintenance which have absolutely nothing at all to do with the clients.

#258 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Doesn't work. Been there, done that.

#259 Cheuk

Cheuk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

any news on the +10 certs from PCP?

#260 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

I gave in to my box addiction and bought them anyway.. =X Out of 13, I got (2x) 5x BMX3, (2x) 4x armor safe certs, 400 KVM, (3x) foods and the rest all mercenary scrolls.. >.> I won't be topping up kp unless groovy comes out for sure.. These junks just killed my addiction (for a while anyway =X)

I do hope granny is updated with a nice cheap box soon.. I don't know what to do with the foods now.. /desp..

Edited by Krystabelle, 05 June 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#261 Retaks

Retaks

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Those KVM badges are very tempting. Chances are really low though, I only got 1600 KVM.

#262 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

U mean u have 1600 already or got 1600 from this lucky box? Out of 13, i only managed to get 1 kvm box.. But it depends on luck and mine sucked i guess.. T.T

If there were Prize Medals, it would be nice too.. Too many mercenary scrolls and junks lumped together..

#263 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

I gave in to my box addiction and bought them anyway.. =X Out of 13, I got (2x) 5x BMX3, (2x) 4x armor safe certs, 400 KVM, (3x) foods and the rest all mercenary scrolls.. >.> I won't be topping up kp unless groovy comes out for sure.. These junks just killed my addiction (for a while anyway =X)

I do hope granny is updated with a nice cheap box soon.. I don't know what to do with the foods now.. /desp..

Sounds about par for the course. Surprised you didn't get any Mental Potions :xd

It would have been nice if they hadn't removed the +20 Stat Food & Party Buff Scrolls in the first place since they are repeatedly put in boxes. Once they did remove them they should have added them back when they added the other items or at least updated Boxter during this maintenance like they said they were going to do when they put the Lucky Box out.

U mean u have 1600 already or got 1600 from this lucky box? Out of 13, i only managed to get 1 kvm box.. But it depends on luck and mine sucked i guess.. T.T

If there were Prize Medals, it would be nice too.. Too many mercenary scrolls and junks lumped together..

As I was saying it wouldn't be so bad if they had updated Boxter to give out the current box, instead of the old one, then you could at least trade them in for more boxes, but for some reason they didn't this time :p_swt:

Another thing about the description of the items in the Lucky Box, not only on the website, but when you look at the box itself, it says "10th Anniversary Poring Hat", however this is a COSTUME! Did I miss something where you said anything about any items in this box being a Costume & not actual Gear. 500kp for a Costume with no stats is expensive. It really would help a lot if items had, not only the correct description, but the complete descriptions on them. Items that have been reported as having information left off them have never been fixed & it continues to be an ongoing problem.

Edited by Razzez, 05 June 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#264 Cheuk

Cheuk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

so...no news on the +10 certs from PCP packs we were supposed to get?

Did RO scam me? D= I bought 5 boxes just for that cert, and i don't even see it...

#265 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

mmm what are the monsters included in prontera spotlight?

#266 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:37 AM

mmm what are the monsters included in prontera spotlight?

( Source : playragnarok.com)
During the spotlight event, (non MVP) monsters exp and certain drops will be doubled. The following monsters will be buffed:
Ambernite
Coco
Cornutus
Cramp
Creamy
Deviace
Drainliar
Elder Willow
Fabre
Familiar
Goblins
Goblin Archer
Horn
Hornet
Hydra
Kukre
Lunatic
Magnolia (Steel)
Marc
Marina
Marine Sphere
Marse
Merman
Metaller
Obeaune
Phen
Plankton
Poison Spore
Poporing
Poring
Rocker
Roda Frog
Rotar Zairo
Savage Babe
Spore
Sropho
Stainer
Steam Goblin
Strouf
Swordfish
Tarou
Thief Bug male/female
Vadon
Yoyo

Also includes the VIP Byalan 6 Underwater dungeon
Lamp Ray
Squidgitte
King Kray
Octopot

#267 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

Is the ticket department still under massive backlog? I sent in a ticket on 22nd may & even though i got responses, the issue hasn't been solved yet. I just sent a reply requesting the status of my ticket.

btw..What a long update..its been about 20 mins & still patching.. :)

#268 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

btw..What a long update..its been about 20 mins & still patching.. :)

That's not normal.It might be your connection.

#269 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:54 AM

i just checked my speed from speedtest.net..its showing 1.54 Mbits/sec..so its about right ! :o

EDIT : nvm, just noticed that my brother had forgot to clsoe utorrent..it was hogging up the entire bandwidth !! :)

Edited by ashS1, 06 June 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#270 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

Well, this is my first ever post on his forum, even though I follow it before and after every maintenance. First of all, Happy 10th Anniversary to the RO team and all the players. Reading so much criticism on the forums makes me wonder that why don't we show our faith in the team and praise the efforts they put in behind-the-scenes before every maintenance. Anyway, I've been waiting for Mora and the New World monster card update and it's finally here. Have they been added or we'd have to wait before it's official? I did a few high TIs on my characters and didn't see a card drop even though it's 2 x drops. Can any player confirm this?

#271 deadlytea

deadlytea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

Any info on the safe to +10's not sure how it works on getting them.

#272 RedXIII

RedXIII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Please add party buff scroll pack to boxter.

#273 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

Well, this is my first ever post on his forum, even though I follow it before and after every maintenance. First of all, Happy 10th Anniversary to the RO team and all the players. Reading so much criticism on the forums makes me wonder that why don't we show our faith in the team and praise the efforts they put in behind-the-scenes before every maintenance. Anyway, I've been waiting for Mora and the New World monster card update and it's finally here. Have they been added or we'd have to wait before it's official? I did a few high TIs on my characters and didn't see a card drop even though it's 2 x drops. Can any player confirm this?

cards didnt come in with this update

#274 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

to everyone waiting on the +10 certs... they are getting the list together of all parties who are to receive them and will be handing them out when that is complete.... with the massive update and 10 anniversary goings on sometimes it takes a bit for them to get teh lists compiled and certs to be handed out.... it happens every time one of these offers comes up...please be patient

#275 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

whats wrong with this patch i always got an error in the middle of the patch, or is it just my connection?

it might be your connection. i play on the most ancient connection there is, unfortunately, due to the location of my home. (middle of nowhere). whenever a large patch update occurs and i try to patch it at home, it always fails. it'll get to the very last update in the patch (example: 13899604/13899604) and it freezes.

when this happens, i'm always forced to drag my laptop to the library, unplug the fiber optics ethernet plugs from one of their computers, and plug it into my own laptop. a fiber optics connection is of course the quickest connection available to the public (i think), so the patch literally took less than 5 minutes. i had no trouble at all with errors, freezing, patches, glitches, ect.

generally, if something like that happens its because your connection accidentally missed a piece of the patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users