6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

6/5 14.2: Eclage Ecstended Maintenance Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
364 replies to this topic

#301 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

its been stated many times in various threads by both oda and camp... there are also quest guides here on the forums for the first part of the quest...

#302 bendotzz

bendotzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Don't know if its just me, but parus is one of the best monster for TI. I get 40%+ base xp on characters lv 135-142 without manual.

#303 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

Most of the monsters that come from Bifrost give spectacular EXP. :3

#304 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

I love the high TI.. Solo with ranger or duo party works awesome.. No need to wait for full parties.. But then again, it's only maybe because I play ranger/AB as mains.. =X Well, it's more fun with full parties and probably faster anyway but with my internet, it's just impossible.. :p_laugh: I'm just glad I can take part in TI now..

#305 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

the TI monsters are too hard! there are no monsters on regular maps! regular map monsters don't give enough exp! regular monsters don't give zeny reward! how do i get rich if i don't have reset stones to sell??? this game is too hard! *QUITS*

#306 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

its been stated many times in various threads by both oda and camp... there are also quest guides here on the forums for the first part of the quest...

I don't waste my time reading through all the threads on here. Only this one, the Marketplace, & when I need to post something in Community Chat for an answer. When new quests come out the information is added to the "Event & Updates", on the Warportal Site, so you can see the images & information on what to do. The same as they normally do with the Boxes & any gear that is new.

the TI monsters are too hard! there are no monsters on regular maps! regular map monsters don't give enough exp! regular monsters don't give zeny reward! how do i get rich if i don't have reset stones to sell??? this game is too hard! *QUITS*

You don't get any zeny from any monsters, unless you are a Thief Class, & even then it's very little. Your also not going to get "rich" from selling reset stones alone. There are many ways to earn zeny from selling drops if you work at playing the game instead of expecting things to be easy. Games are supposed to be hard. You want to play an easy game go play solitaire :p_idea:

#307 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

^sarcasm

#308 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

sarcasm lost on him :heh:
doesn't turning in a TI for VIPs still give some zeny reward? idk i haven't checked in a while

#309 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

doesn't turning in a TI for VIPs still give some zeny reward? idk i haven't checked in a while

It does.I think around 100k.

#310 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

this is a pretty weak anniversary party.

overpriced groovepacks, crappy spotlight, and a quest that rewards nothing

i guess that really does sum up 10 years of playing experience with this company pretty well though :heh:

I didn't want to ruin the fun/anticipation, but this anniversary will be one of the best so far in terms of quest rewards. Oda took that twRO player's advice.

#311 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

what people think is how we can get rich without spending real money or farming things 24/7 or any effort they can do. Simply they want to be a "beggar"..

#312 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

You don't get any zeny from any monsters, unless you are a Thief Class, & even then it's very little. Your also not going to get "rich" from selling reset stones alone. There are many ways to earn zeny from selling drops if you work at playing the game instead of expecting things to be easy. Games are supposed to be hard. You want to play an easy game go play solitaire :p_idea:

tell that to RO2 bro. everyone in that game is suffering from severe poverty because gravity doesnt know how to make a functioning video game. the same thing would happen to this game if they ever reset everything back to 0. when you have a game with crap drop rates and no cash reward quests, people are going to struggle

I didn't want to ruin the fun/anticipation, but this anniversary will be one of the best so far in terms of quest rewards. Oda took that twRO player's advice.

so far all ive heard is that the reward is some lame anniversary costume

#313 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

tell that to RO2 bro. everyone in that game is suffering from severe poverty because gravity doesnt know how to make a functioning video game. the same thing would happen to this game if they ever reset everything back to 0. when you have a game with crap drop rates and no cash reward quests, people are going to struggle

I don't even play RO2 or care about RO2. IMO they never should have released RO2 in the first place. It was just another bad idea. They were looking to create another way to make more money instead of improving the one that already existed.

Oda thanks for finally updating the Events to list the Gear & Quest.

#314 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

so far all ive heard is that the reward is some lame anniversary costume

Spoiler

Look for EH168's suggestion for the anniversary quest award.

#315 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Spoiler

Look for EH168's suggestion for the anniversary quest award.

:o Which one of the three is the reward?

#316 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

I don't even play RO2 or care about RO2. IMO they never should have released RO2 in the first place. It was just another bad idea. They were looking to create another way to make more money instead of improving the one that already existed.

my point is that they didnt learn from their mistakes with ro1. gravity is extremely stingy about giving players rewards for anything and in turn it just hurts the gamers experience as well as their companies finances since their game isnt very popular. simply put, people dont like a mindless grind. they like being rewarded for their effort. there is no reward in this game for effort. you either pay to win, you put up with it and suffer, or you get tired of it and leave

whenever they do offer us any kind of reward, it feels like being in hell and the devil offers to lower the temperature from 99999999 farenheit to only 88888888 for a bit to give you a break

Edited by killedbytofu, 07 June 2013 - 09:24 PM.

#317 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Tofu I do have to agree with you on the fact that the focus of this game has changed from "Free to Pay" to "Pay to Play". I've said that a few times myself.

The only way to earn a decent amount of EXP is by doing the Gramps TI's which I also think sucks because I prefer to solo, rather then waste my time trying to get on a party, & having to wait around doing nothing, or being told I am too high or low a level due to the way the Party Share EXP is setup.

The quest info you guys posted, on the Events page, has basically no information regarding the quest. The only thing it even says about the quest is where to start it. What happened to giving real quest info on the site? It's bad enough that it took close to a week to even post it period :p_swt:

#318 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

:o Which one of the three is the reward?

Banshee Master Kiss and Blue Poring Bubble

Edited by Zayaan, 08 June 2013 - 03:40 AM.

#319 Delicroix

Delicroix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Oda, I think there's a bug with the /invite command lol. We can't invite people with spaces in their names

#320 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

There is a lot of bugs and they have been posted in multiple sections. Patch is pretty depressing, thankfully the VIP exp bonus + turn ins are decent.

#321 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

I have to tell everyone with spaces/weird characters in their name to move into an open space when I want to invite them... and open space is very rare in Eden.

Edited by Alaska, 08 June 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#322 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Speaking of crowded Eden, PUT DEAD CELLS AROUND GRAMPS ALREADY SO HE'S EASIER TO CLICK.

#323 Madante

Madante

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

@Oda,

about the Small Poring Band:

Its description ingame:

Small Porings are so cute.
Attack speed +2%
(Decrease attack delay)
for every 3 refine levels
When killed monsters, EXP + 3%.
Refined 10, ASPD +1.

So are we getting 2% Attack speed per upgrade or 3% EXP per upgrade? or both?

#324 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

it's aspd+2% for every 3 refine levels

#325 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

@Oda,

about the Small Poring Band:

Its description ingame:

Small Porings are so cute.
Attack speed +2%
(Decrease attack delay)
for every 3 refine levels
When killed monsters, EXP + 3%.
Refined 10, ASPD +1.

So are we getting 2% Attack speed per upgrade or 3% EXP per upgrade? or both?

It's 2% aspd per +3 so a +9 would be 6% & if you did a +10 it would add +1 aspd.

Nothing changes with the EXP though. It's +3% regardless of refine level.

Speaking of crowded Eden, PUT DEAD CELLS AROUND GRAMPS ALREADY SO HE'S EASIER TO CLICK.

They already have set 3 spaces of Dead Cells around all the NPC's. The problem is that there are some people doing something to hack this. That's what they need to fix!

Edited by Razzez, 08 June 2013 - 02:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users