Banned for no reason - Page 22 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Banned for no reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
594 replies to this topic

#526 Phobos150186

Phobos150186

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

This is already a joke.

Not only my brother, I earn money by speculating on the auction cleanly from the 1400 gold that were to raise the rogue to 50.

My friend, who was devoted to what farm sell at auction, also banned.

Another one of my guild, which in fact, only 25 z that had to reset your priest to do it full support.

Since there were few players, unfair and indiscriminate bans now, what will do, that people like me who still not banned and not fie nor hair of this company and leave the game if this is not resolved quickly.

Unlocked is the bills, improve safety and hunting Bots / Xploiters and let those who play legally, or will we continue the 2nd failure of a Ragnarok Online 2.

If in 2 days this does not help, me and my guild, we left the game, it's a waste of time to play with something that is so wrong.

Instead of copying WoW evil, should copy the good, the problem solving ability ...

Luckily I have not spent a miserable € in this game, why not start well and just as you evolve to better, going breaded.

Sincerely, a user negatively surprised Warp Portal's acting.

Edited by Phobos150186, 12 June 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#527 Melidara

Melidara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

*eating ice cream now* im so happy i have my new wii game...

#528 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:56 AM

@OneLastDance

No Guild bashing please, you know the rules, mods delete posts who guild bash upon other guilds, The mods have warned about it before, so please don't guild bash in the forum as this forum isn't for guild bashing it's for general public speak, And i dislike others who call each other out, including guilds, Slandering against others is against general rules.

Not bashing on anyone's guild. Just bashing on the players judgement's , of the two are completely different.

#529 ts96

ts96

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

my ticket 027-194B6420-012A

#530 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Uh, don't they normally say don't post your ticket numbers in here as it's not secure? :hmm:

#531 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

People got banned in my guild too, seems to be an autoban from sending kafra items through mail.

Should probably fix this or else you're going to lose 22 pages of players whether you want to or not.

#532 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Now, what I'm afraid of is......are the GMs ready when these cheaters finally give out and reveal their cheats to the public?

I know there are bots but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the bypass hackshield. I believe some people can bypass it but they just like to keep it to themselves. Now, if they are banned, or lost costumers because of this fiasco, and here in this thread QQing, I'm afraid, what if the rage and give out their secrets? Are the GMs ready for this?

#533 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Uh, don't they normally say don't post your ticket numbers in here as it's not secure? :hmm:

When the CMs ask to do it, you do it. End of story.

#534 Melidara

Melidara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

People got banned in my guild too, seems to be an autoban from sending kafra items through mail.

Should probably fix this or else you're going to lose 22 pages of players whether you want to or not.

its not i havnt sent them....

and the ticket
we were told by a gm to post them <3

Edited by Melidara, 12 June 2013 - 07:59 AM.

#535 Boeing

Boeing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

When the CMs ask to do it, you do it. End of story.

Must have missed that in the 20 pages previous sorry. Relax :rice:

#536 Esper

Esper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Server:Odin, Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

Banned as well. No idea what for. I was playing last night and running dungeons... Haven't even traded a lot of zeny, or anything. Perhaps it's because I bought my guildies skill reset scrolls and VIP the other night? I didn't know buying kafra items from the AH and sending them to friends was bannable.

Hope this is just some stinky bug and not the reality, here. I know a lot of people are crying about having done nothing - and the sheer amount now says something, if nothing else.

Ticket #: 1BA-194B6553-012D

#537 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

its not i havnt sent them....

and the ticket
we were told by a gm to post them <3

what

#538 7770130501230630097

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Very amusing that there is apparently not one single case of people buying/selling gold. Everyone is a victim and a martyr.

Not that I would expect anyone to openly admit it, but the degree of self-righteous whinging is a little absurd.

Edited by 7770130501230630097, 12 June 2013 - 08:04 AM.

#539 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:02 AM

They are doing their best to resolve the issues caused by today's outbreak of "banhammer" disease, please give them time to fix it, there's over 38k players in the game itself, and they have to resolve all of those players that have been wrongfully accounted for, you could imagine how annoying that could be altogether
things like this happen. though alot of the time it's incidental or on purpose, but heimdallr and the WP RO2 Team/support are doing their best to ensure the best customer quality given, they are doing their part to dedicating themselves to atleast stopping the RMT madness And other issues, please give them a break, they'll try their best and that's what matters.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” - Dr Seuss.
“If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.” - Dr.Seuss

It's just a thing that happens, and this is a another day, the dawn of a new bright tomorrow is ahead just look past the fault's, you'll see.

Re-Quote post.

Zanbee:PLEASE be patient while we sort this out. Thanks.

They're sorting it out. give them time. There's over 1000's of players.

#540 Melidara

Melidara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:02 AM

i havnt send any kafra items via mail <3 so thats NOT the reason

#541 yuiali

yuiali

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

Ticket Number: 2FA-194AC4D3-0122

#542 Vahritos

Vahritos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

My Ticket-ID: 130-194B5FC3-011C

I hope that it'll be fixed soon.

#543 2686130215023325880

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

when our account unblocked?

#544 Atrey

Atrey

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

Ticket number: 1F0-194B67C0-0138

#545 Benttincan

Benttincan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

what

I think he meant that he hasn't sent any kafra items through the mail, as one person had suggested as a cause for banning.

EDIT: Oh, wait, that was you who mentioned the mail thing.

Edited by Benttincan, 12 June 2013 - 08:26 AM.

#546 Tarena

Tarena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGTA, Canada

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Ticket Number 14A-194B05A4-01C1

#547 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Now, what I'm afraid of is......are the GMs ready when these cheaters finally give out and reveal their cheats to the public?

I know there are bots but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the bypass hackshield. I believe some people can bypass it but they just like to keep it to themselves. Now, if they are banned, or lost costumers because of this fiasco, and here in this thread QQing, I'm afraid, what if the rage and give out their secrets? Are the GMs ready for this?

I can say because I have asked before but usually the ones who program these bot don't usually play the game because it takes a while to make these bot. Most of them just find a popular game and then make the bots for that game. The ones who uses don't really know how these bypasses works.
Maybe if Gravity or WP will get rid of Hackshield and replace it with another anti-cheat, if somebody is willing to give up the bypass secret.

#548 Cheesarooni

Cheesarooni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

NVM I'm unbanned WOOOOOO

Good luck to everyone else!!

Edited by Cheesarooni, 12 June 2013 - 08:28 AM.

#549 Melidara

Melidara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

I think he meant that he hasn't sent any kafra items through the mail, as one person had suggested as a cause for banning.

it's a she <3

#550 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

I can say because I have asked before but usually the ones who program these bot don't usually play the game because it takes a while to make these bot. Most of them just find a popular game and then make the bots for that game. The ones who uses don't really know how these bypasses works.
Maybe if Gravity or WP will get rid of Hackshield and replace it with another anti-cheat, if somebody is willing to give up the bypass secret.

I'm not really worrying so much about the bots. But I've seen games before where GMs made a bold move against cheaters in game, and because of that the cheaters revealed everything they know. In this case, RO2, their are dupes/hacks things that only a few knew....and I'm afraid if the GMs aren't ready for that, I think it will be the end of this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users