26 replies to this topic

#26 SolidJelly

SolidJelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

By the looks of it, he thinks topping the threat meter is the only aspect of tanking...blame LuBu's muscles lol

#27 Wtfast

Wtfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAlberta channel 5
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

A) You will not out threat a knight who is 40str/40agi build, thats geared

B) Investing stat points into VIT no thank you didn't say that, however Runes that give +5 vit, yesir buddy great idea, apparently you don't factor in effective health into your tank knight build.

C) This takes the cake Im suppose to take battle tactics and get int, hit vigor and haste?!?!? Over DODGE, PARRY And AGI, clearly as a Knight Tank knight I don't need any dodge or parry what so ever LOL.

1k zenny we go in hardmode pve together and you will not be able to pull the boss away from me? if I lose I give you 5k zenny. You think your dodge rate is high enough to dodge raid bosses? come the F on bro. Please stream a video when you tank PVE hardmode and let me see how many time you can dodge those bosses since you rate dodge is such an important asset for a tanky knight. I have 40% parry just by wearing all dps armor and I main tank PVE hardmode, bapho hardmode like taking a walk in the park. I never said disregard AGI and I socket AGI runes in my armors.

Edited by Wtfast, 17 June 2013 - 08:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users