What kind of Compensation would YOU like to see? - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What kind of Compensation would YOU like to see?

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#76 priivate

priivate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

enchant item galore please!
15 star ancient caracha solar ring :p_love:  please?

#77 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

Ok lets break this down so far.

MountsPets- They benefit newer players and no one else. There's already hugs amounts mounts/pets in game that people have collected and can be easily obtained.

EXP/Drop Bonus- Benefits everyone.

Enchantment Items Galore- Benefits everyone the most.

W-coins- Benefits everyone, but the costume market still recovering from massive amount of w-coins prizes from past events(It now costs more the roll for Mixboard pieces than to buy them)

Potions Galore- Only benefits alts/newer players, a lot of older plays probably have hundreds if not thousands of Exp pots stored up from events.

Bloody Gasha-  Only benefits older players. Newer players mostly likely won't even know wtf the bloody is for and sell it then find out it's incredibly important.

Class Changes Scroll- Already said to unlikely happen, there's currently too many ifs/whats and problems with it.

Edited by StormHaven, 10 July 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#78 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

Most of you can tell, with the last patch.. it caused some issues like invisible walls, being stuck in the first town, or being stuck after using "X" and "Y".

Most of these issues are not friendly for new players (like me). Weve waited to play the game and so excited that I almost watch all the Dragon Saga videos online while waiting for an emergency fix. What I'm trying to say is, the compensation should be based on what really are the problems/issues.

#79 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

item mall sales discounts on all items

#80 rtyrtg

rtyrtg

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:48 AM

the event end D:?

#81 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

Maintenance started like 50 mins ago... Its a 4 hr maint.. Whatever the compensation is, starts after maint.

#82 PhiLong

PhiLong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

a free guardian weapon or some IM would be nice. 

#83 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

I thought it was pretty clear we were joking about the Bloody gacha box. :hmm:

#84 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

We are close to resolving this issue and never ever (hopefully) seeing it again BUT since we love you all so very much... how would you like to be Compensated (Other then 2X EXP once again and the Echantment Event being pushed to 7/10/13)?

I dont know if you meant pushing the exp event after maint for extended days or that it was already extended.

Because if it was already extended, it wasnt. My exp from 7/3-7/7 dropped in difference once Monday 7/8 came.

Seems no ones bringing this up just talk about the compensation.

Edit: just seen new patch can discard this.

Edited by sorarider, 10 July 2013 - 08:14 AM.

#85 Ezrael14

Ezrael14

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Well the patch is here and I couldn't wait to see the compensation and to play a bug free dragon saga. Instead. Now I can't even log in ._.

#86 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well the patch is here and I couldn't wait to see the compensation and to play a bug free dragon saga. Instead. Now I can't even log in ._.

they having another maint since they didn't fix the old problem in this new patch.

#87 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

Most of you can tell, with the last patch.. it caused some issues like invisible walls, being stuck in the first town, or being stuck after using "X" and "Y".

Most of these issues are not friendly for new players (like me). Weve waited to play the game and so excited that I almost watch all the Dragon Saga videos online while waiting for an emergency fix. What I'm trying to say is, the compensation should be based on what really are the problems/issues.

In that sense, the compensation would be for time. Time used to level up and explore. That would lean towards EXP Pots, teleportation cards, and such. 

#88 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

In that sense, the compensation would be for time. Time used to level up and explore. That would lean towards EXP Pots, teleportation cards, and such. 

just increase the exp event to 3x and exp pot extend the limit to 1 hour, or free beans.

Edited by dango, 10 July 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#89 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

This by far is the best idea yet im gonna bump this one up^...personally

Nice Job Thinking out side of the Box!!  :p_idea:  :p_hi:  :heh:  :rice:

It's "outside the box" because it's ridiculous. Many people have come up with that idea before in this and many other games, and it has always been rejected. While game devs aren't necessarily smart, they're not completely stupid either. When a game features various classes, allowing a character to switch to another class -- whether by an item or otherwise -- or not becomes a conscious decision among the majority of the members of the development team. Obviously, "class switching" is not something that would work for this game. So yeah, like I said, it's "outside the box" because it was tossed outside -- stop trying to bring it back in.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 10 July 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#90 xXSabreXx

xXSabreXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Hi i dunno if this is the right place to ask this but i received an appreciation coupon but i can't seem to redeem it at Gatto. So i just wanna ask what's the problem. Thanx 

#91 Andrew112

Andrew112

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

At Gato you have to select which type of Coupon. There are 5 choice. If it is the coupon which you received in your email recently, then click Summer Coupon and then click Register. Type in the coupon code and you should get your gift.

#92 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

At Gato you have to select which type of Coupon. There are 5 choice. If it is the coupon which you received in your email recently, then click Summer Coupon and then click Register. Type in the coupon code and you should get your gift.

That's not bad idea. Once we get most/all the issues nipped in the rear, we will be handing out the compensation. 

#93 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

That's not bad idea. Once we get most/all the issues nipped in the rear, we will be handing out the compensation. 

so any news on when the item turn into +20.

#94 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

so any news on when the item turn into +20.

Yes Dango.

They should be put in by the end of this week. I should be helping with that process as well.

#95 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

would like to see character card stat changers brought back.

#96 Andrew112

Andrew112

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

:Emo_18:  it was not an idea. I was replying xXSabreXx post on why he/she couldn't redeem his coupon.

#97 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

Woops

Edited by Apocryphos, 16 July 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#98 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

i got it.  achieving +21 will result in +25 item at the end of the week when new enchant is released. gg

#99 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

Mounts that don't expire.

#100 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Mounts that don't expire.

Well they had a pet-food trade for coins. It had bugged drops and 40% of the server had 20 years worth of mount food each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users