WoE - Indirect Nerfs and unplanned inconveniences - Page 2 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE - Indirect Nerfs and unplanned inconveniences

30 replies to this topic

#26 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Yes yes it was. I believe the moving while casting micro feature was linked to the sliding while disabled glitch. This was a WoE update and we got some good pvp bandaids so suck it up and report bugs while you find em.

I'm not sure if your playing the same game I am - but -_- hit the fan when it comes to bugs and it seems to me your more content with this fix over them actually fixing the game itself. I don't have to suck it up - I can just move on if the quality of life of game has gone beyond dismal. An update should ADD to the experience not take away and break the rest of the game. Its up to the devs and the gms to ensure that our quality of life in a game is maintained to a certain degree. A happy customer is a paying customer and well when they start to notice that all of the happy people are gone - we all know what follows next.

#27 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Server:Odin Channel 7

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

My Sorc is sad... :(

#28 Billtac

Billtac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Server:Odin Channel 7

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

My experience with WoE:

1) Enter Base 1

2) Get spawn killed before I can even see my character

3) Respawn

4) Enter Base 2

5) Get spawn killed again, before I can even see my character

6) Respawn

7) Leave and never return

#29 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

I'm not sure if your playing the same game I am - but -_- hit the fan when it comes to bugs and it seems to me your more content with this fix over them actually fixing the game itself. I don't have to suck it up - I can just move on if the quality of life of game has gone beyond dismal. An update should ADD to the experience not take away and break the rest of the game. Its up to the devs and the gms to ensure that our quality of life in a game is maintained to a certain degree. A happy customer is a paying customer and well when they start to notice that all of the happy people are gone - we all know what follows next.

You need to be more specific in whats bothering you. The dropping under maps during respawns can be remedied by standing on ledges or carrying a bunch of butterfly wings. The patching issues depend on alot on your end, did you touch anything in the RO folder? Then it's your own fault. Are you steam, stop launching with steam and use the exe. Yes the game did gain content we gained WoE which you should be enjoying instead of harping on the forums without providing any feedback to whats wrong, exactly.

Edited by 6224130502210709307, 12 July 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#30 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

BUGS ALL I SEE IS BUGS - GET THE RAID

#31 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

You need to be more specific in whats bothering you. The dropping under maps during respawns can be remedied by standing on ledges or carrying a bunch of butterfly wings. The patching issues depend on alot on your end, did you touch anything in the RO folder? Then it's your own fault. Are you steam, stop launching with steam and use the exe. Yes the game did gain content we gained WoE which you should be enjoying instead of harping on the forums without providing any feedback to whats wrong, exactly.

Here is what is bothering me: http://forums.warppo...ith-woe-update/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users