New bugs introduced in 7/17patch - Page 2 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New bugs introduced in 7/17patch

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#26 AppleSidra

AppleSidra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Njoror,  here's the Guild less Dijkstra screenshot!

VOyUgZu.jpg

and poring too

UkDqLul.jpg

Edited by AppleSidra, 17 July 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#27 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

If anyone has screenshots to show me some of these bugs, they help the devs a lot.

I have one for the whisper issue, I need one for the guild tag issue.

my guildmates are on different guilds now..

935044_10151804059903982_938527340_n.jpg

here is one.. where one has no guildname but just our emblem and anotehr has a diffrent guildname and position with our own logo

1010823_10151804060423982_215729833_n.jp

note that the same person has a different guild name again

995757_10151804061758982_80032164_n.jpg

1004464_10151804061343982_514584014_n.jp

#28 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

No screenshots for continuous crashes, since the client just shuts down, but please make sure this is treated as a priority as the game is simply unplayable now.

#29 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

read someone talking to refear things to dev, ok then say to dev to send email to all registred ppls when bugs will be fixed couse many are lefting the game, me too see ya

#30 Guest_VolunteerMod12_*

Guest_VolunteerMod12_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Thanks for all of the information guys. Keep submitting everything you find and our CMs will get them sent out to the devs ASAP. 

I realize that asking for your patience is a request that may be wearing thin, but please be aware that Njoror and Zanbee's efforts have not let up in the slightest since the initial patch bugs. There's little they can do without the full support of the kRO devs, and they're working out the details as we speak. 

Keep calm and don't panic!

#31 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

I was helping two guildmates on Abadon Lab, so  all the member in party got DC when i try to reset the boss  the boss reseted but when i  return to atack him  a msg of "wrong target" showed on the screen  and my Agi buff wasn't working  when i try to use him the same msg was showed again and when i was invisible and use a skill ont the boss thehide effect wasn't  canceled, i close the game and got to kill the boss but the same happened to my other guildmate he can't atack the boss, sorry i dont have a pic of this  but a try to explain on the better way i can.

Edited by Arishis, 17 July 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#32 Rawse

Rawse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

Question, do the developers even test anything before they put a patch out? It almost seems as if none of you even play the game at all and these screen shots leave you in shock and awe. I wonder if its so hard to keep the server down an extra 2-3 hours and actually do some testing and research before you just throw a "patch" out there. What's started out as minor bugs has turned into hemorraging beyond repair. What about people who have wasted VIP days while this has occurred? Or Spinels/Master Pots gone in the wind due to instances being broken? Better yet, the guilds and progression that are suffering because server is nearly unplayable? Not to mention the economy is still horrible, bots kill solo farming spots and for the average player there is virtually no way to make sent without having to buy cash shop items to sell and even now that's not even that profitable. How do you expect people not to panic in all seriousness?

#33 5926130604094955770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

agreed, a huge chunk of questing in divided plains is shut off to me cause of a new quest npc bug that came with this update. at least when the last patch broke the game i could still level alts. now i can't even do that. vip time lost. master pots lost. just in general a lot of wasted time and headache. how does the patch meant to fix issues take care of some then open a whole new can of worms. please. get it together, up untill today, i was still enjoying the game. now that i can't even level. not so much

#34 Guest_VolunteerMod12_*

Guest_VolunteerMod12_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Question, do the developers even test anything before they put a patch out? It almost seems as if none of you even play the game at all and these screen shots leave you in shock and awe. I wonder if its so hard to keep the server down an extra 2-3 hours and actually do some testing and research before you just throw a "patch" out there. What's started out as minor bugs has turned into hemorraging beyond repair. What about people who have wasted VIP days while this has occurred? Or Spinels/Master Pots gone in the wind due to instances being broken? Better yet, the guilds and progression that are suffering because server is nearly unplayable? Not to mention the economy is still horrible, bots kill solo farming spots and for the average player there is virtually no way to make sent without having to buy cash shop items to sell and even now that's not even that profitable. How do you expect people not to panic in all seriousness?

First off, none of us are developers. There is physically nothing we can do to alter the game's code or structure. 

Secondly, yes, a few of the members of the CM/Mod team do actually play RO2. One of the reasons I was brought on was my involvement in-game. 

The most important thing I'd like to get across, is the game is no where near "beyond repair". I can't promise everything will be fixed instantly, or that the possibility of new bugs surfacing in the future is impossible. All I can say as that as an avid fan and member of the community, I will use my position to make things of this nature known, and do my best to insure that the people who can follow through with making the changes necessary for this game to thrive do so as quickly as possible. 

I don't expect people to be overjoyed with the state of the game, but panicking is going to fix nothing. Those of you who are calmly making your opinions known, and keeping us up to date with the bugs we are not aware of, are doing a great deal in helping us fix these problems in an efficient, timely manner. 

In the end, while this can obviously be argued with, it's better these problems are discovered and sorted out so early in the game's existence. While it may deter some people from wanting to continue, in the end it will be beneficial for everyone, as these problems will force us to learn from past mistakes and do our best to make the changes necessary to ensure it does not happen again. 

Edited by VolunteerMod12, 17 July 2013 - 10:26 AM.

#35 5926130604094955770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

i just hope there is something good in store for the playerbase, cause the last week has been a nightmare, and till whenever this quest npc bug gets fixed, i can't even play cause it kills the last thing i found worth doing with minimal frustration

#36 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

Like I said, when you fix bugs or add new features, a new bug is more likely to appear. 

Do they actually recompile everything ? 

#37 Rawse

Rawse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

First off, none of us are developers. There is physically nothing we can do to alter the game's code or structure. 

Secondly, yes, a few of the members of the CM/Mod team do actually play RO2. One of the reasons I was brought on was my involvement in-game. 

The most important thing I'd like to get across, is the game is no where near "beyond repair". I can't promise everything will be fixed instantly, or that the possibility of new bugs surfacing in the future is impossible. All I can say as that as an avid fan and member of the community, I will use my position to make things of this nature known, and do my best to insure that the people who can follow through with making the changes necessary for this game to thrive do so as quickly as possible. 

I don't expect people to be overjoyed with the state of the game, but panicking is going to fix nothing. Those of you who are calmly making your opinions known, and keeping us up to date with the bugs we are not aware of, are doing a great deal in helping us fix these problems in an efficient, timely manner. 

In the end, while this can obviously be argued with, it's better these problems are discovered and sorted out so early in the game's existence. While it may deter some people from wanting to continue, in the end it will be beneficial for everyone, as these problems will force us to learn from past mistakes and do our best to make the changes necessary to ensure it does not happen again. 

I guess the only issue I have this post is the fact that even though you hit on one point, there are still various other questions with no answers. From what I have seen, and I do read the forums quite often, is that as much as the community points out the dozens of bugs and issues that are wrong with the game there seems to be no real action taken. Its like if I take my car to a mechanic to get my tires rotated, I get it back with a broken headlight, broken o2 sensor, a busted transmission and a promise that when I bring it back these things will be fixed. As a consolation prize, I get one of those pine tree air fresheners and a decal of Calvin urinating on something...and in this case it would be the time and money I have invested in this game. 

#38 AssassinKai

AssassinKai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

This game is really forcing people to quit..................

Reporting auto crash bug in colo now......................................

and the animation on other players seems to be very jerky now......have a look on that as well......but sooner or later i think its time to leave this game.....

#39 Crow

Crow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

People are reporting crashing insde dungeons, today I have experienced my first crash in colo.

#40 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Adding to the list of bugs to be fixed. 

- I made a new character today for fun, and to test for new bugs that might have surfaced. It seems that when you complete a quest that triggers another NPC to spawn, the NPC never spawns. A "?" or "!" appears on the map, but the NPC is not visible or usable until you log out or change channels! Edit: It doesn't happen with all the spawning npcs, but it's happened enough to be a problem.

- Also the quest log. When you clicked a specific quest in your quest log, it used to give you a detail explanation of the quest, telling you what to do. Now, instead of the quest details, you simply get the title of the quest, where the explanation used to be. This doesn't bother me much because I already know what I'm doing, but to newbies first starting to play, this can be a problem.

will post more as I find more things wrong.

Edited by Bronx, 17 July 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#41 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Resuming the story:

- We have bugs, rhd made annoying due to broken dgs.

Options:

a ) Fix bugs quick, at least dg ones before adding more stuff

b ) Add more bugs, ignore older ones for now

Gravity Response: b! (of course b! it is the only logical answer!)

Gravity: Bugs? What bugs? Where? I don't see any? Kafra Shop works? good, then there are no bugs! Money!

Edited by 2204130521212213647, 17 July 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#42 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Crashed in colo on two of my characters and guildmates reported the same issue.

29o3mzb.jpg

Edited by Xintello, 17 July 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#43 Guest_VolunteerMod12_*

Guest_VolunteerMod12_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

I guess the only issue I have this post is the fact that even though you hit on one point, there are still various other questions with no answers. From what I have seen, and I do read the forums quite often, is that as much as the community points out the dozens of bugs and issues that are wrong with the game there seems to be no real action taken. Its like if I take my car to a mechanic to get my tires rotated, I get it back with a broken headlight, broken o2 sensor, a busted transmission and a promise that when I bring it back these things will be fixed. As a consolation prize, I get one of those pine tree air fresheners and a decal of Calvin urinating on something...and in this case it would be the time and money I have invested in this game. 

I responded only to the questions I had the answers to. I am truly sorry that we as a community have to deal with these issues, and as a fellow RO2 player I can sympathize. As I previously stated, I will be devoting as much time as I can to bringing these issues to the surface with our CMs, and will bring it up again and again, if that's what it takes to get results. I will not let important things go unnoticed or overlooked any longer, and if it's humanly possible for me to help make this game enjoyable again, I will do it. 

#44 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

The issue here is how badly the game is being handled.

It's not WP that's not giving a damn about the game, it is GRAVITY ITSELF! That alone makes things worse.

#45 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Resuming the story:

- We have bugs, rhd made annoying due to broken dgs.

Options:

a ) Fix bugs quick, at least dg ones before adding more stuff

b ) Add more bugs, ignore older ones for now

Gravity Response: b! (of course b! it is the only logical answer!)

Gravity: Bugs? What bugs? Where? I don't see any? Kafra Shop works? good, then there are no bugs! Money!

7xnkvBO.png

#46 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

I'm seeing a doppleganger version of my guildmate.. XD XD 

I think its due to that he crashed while in colo.. me and my wife saw the same thing on her pc and on mine.. here are screenies..

more or less a visual glitch I guess.. note that the one facing the AH Kafra is the visual glitch

1075620_10151804274938982_486508917_n.jp

64060_10151804275493982_1939510009_n.jpg

994201_10151804275868982_251407482_n.jpg

1002460_10151804276293982_396943754_n.jp1012809_10151804276723982_1677425238_n.j

#47 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

The issue here is how badly the game is being handled.

It's not WP that's not giving a damn about the game, it is GRAVITY ITSELF! That alone makes things worse.

i don't think u right, i've been a ro1 offy (EuRo) player and there was ONLY 2 big patches that gived troubles and less than 24 hours fixed, here we played an HELL week to recive with a maintenance a bigger nightmare. As i sayid considering that we un-getted anything to that nightmare week and we only founded a bigger nightmare i'll stay logged out, just spam on forum and read out considering that actually ALL my guildmates decided to don't log in, also all my friends and how i've seen before to log out server is pretty empty considering how it was

#48 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

Meant for RO2 only.

#49 lyzcrat

lyzcrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

yeah!!!! welcome to BUGNAROK!!!

fps reduced!!!! texture bugs!!! GMs one-shot users at WOE at entrace!! invisible mobs!!

Yeah!! puppy***ing PAY TO WIN!!!!

#50 SuccubusDeSade

SuccubusDeSade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNiflheim

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

guys, devs admin moderator, i want to focus the situation on 1 important core. Been on a lot of games since today and lot of forums also, EVERYTIME someone complain about something on forum ALWAYS APPEAR players ass licker that defend game or staff, here there aren't xD ALL community for the first time of my life are against a game xD srsly? xD I strongly recommend to create fake account on forum to reply positive couse it's TOO STRANGE that NO ONE defend the game xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users