167 replies to this topic

#26 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

Patch Notes 7/31

*Please note that these notes can change at anytime.

1.WoE

A.WoE Balance Adjustment

i.  50% increase in Emperium of Power HP

ii.  50% increase in Emperium of Protection HP

iii. Crossbow HP adjusted to HP 6,000

iv. Barricade HP adjusted to 24,000

B.Prontera Fortress

i. Certain steps that can't be walked up on has been fixed.

2.System

A. NPC voice, UI sound, Environment sound settings will be saved properly.

3.Dye setting has been added to Santa costume.

4.Bug Fix

A.Movement skill able to attack enemies beyond the WoE gate has been fixed.

B.Rendering improvement

C.Monsters in frozen state won’t be able to move anymore.

D.Skill buff remaining time will show more accurately.

E.Guild robe color will show correctly.

FIX THE MISSING PERSON NPC BUG!! ITS ANNOYING!

#27 Moonreil

Moonreil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationChannel 5, Alberta, On top of a Lamp post.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

Patch Notes 7/31

1.WoE

A.WoE Balance Adjustment

i.  50% increase in Emperium of Power HP

ii.  50% increase in Emperium of Protection HP

iii. Crossbow HP adjusted to HP 6,000

iv. Barricade HP adjusted to 24,000

B.Prontera Fortress

i. Certain steps that can't be walked up on has been fixed.

2.System

A. NPC voice, UI sound, Environment sound settings will be saved properly.

3.Dye setting has been added to Santa costume.

4.Bug Fix

A.Movement skill able to attack enemies beyond the WoE gate has been fixed.

B.Rendering improvement

C.Monsters in frozen state won’t be able to move anymore.

D.Skill buff remaining time will show more accurately.

E.Guild robe color will show correctly.

What patch notes? i see nothin  :p_ang: 

Edited by Moonreil, 30 July 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#28 Lazy34

Lazy34

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNear a lake
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2's Odin

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

What about Shadow Assault and similar skills giving the "Out of Range" message when used on moving targets? What about the dead bodies attacking but unattackable in Colosseum? What about the framerate issues for other characters and monsters? No progress on fixing these? Almost done, but not this patch? A long way from getting fixed?

#29 tameshi23

tameshi23

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

IF I WHERE YOU ADMINS..GM..DEVS....IM NOT GONA LAUNCH THE TIER 2 COLO GEARS,,IM 100% SURE THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL QUIT COZ OF WASTED TIME HUNTING THIER BP ON COLO GEARS 1 AND ZENY ON MAKING + ON THEIR GEARS AND WEAPONS TOO...ALSO THE NEW PLAYERS THAT JUST GOT THIER COLO WEAPONS,,AND DIDNT KNOW THAT TIER2 IS COMING,,WHAT DO U THINK THEY WILL FEEL??IF YOUR EVEN THINKING.....WHEN I FIRST PLAYED THIS GAME MOST OF THE CHANNELS ARE COLOR RED YELLOW ORANGE...NOW WHAT???ITS UP TO YOU GUYS..IM SURE YOU WILL GONA LOSE YOUR SO CALLED PLAYERS IF YOU LAUNCH ITTT...

#30 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

What happened with the Monster DNA update? Pushing that back to a later date?

#31 xxalucard

xxalucard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

What happened with the Monster DNA update? Pushing that back to a later date?

good question

according to the blog they gave us at the Q&A:

"July 31 we are working on releasing the Monster DNA update, more commonly known as the Pet Update here in the office. Collect DNA from monsters, mix them, grow them and make your own summonable companion to join you on your journey!"

source:  http://blog.gravityus.com/?p=4263

The lies!!!!!! :(

Edited by xxalucard, 30 July 2013 - 01:45 AM.

#32 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

T2 Colo Gears please!

..and Pet System!

Edited by UchihaDave, 30 July 2013 - 01:45 AM.

#33 w3nti

w3nti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

omg GM, how about assassin skill, please try to use assassin..then u will knw the problem..i already w8 for 3 week+..but the bug still exists...

#34 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:21 AM

BRACE YOURSELF. 643755 PAGES OF COMPLAINS ARE COMING.
-_-

#35 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

Patch Notes 7/31

good question

"July 31 we are working on releasing the Monster DNA update, more commonly known as the Pet Update here in the office. Collect DNA from monsters, mix them, grow them and make your own summonable companion to join you on your journey!"

#36 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Server:Loki

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

BRACE YOURSELF. 643755 PAGES OF COMPLAINS ARE COMING.
-_-

get ready. time to put work in MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

#37 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

get ready. time to put work in MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm actually against complains. People have no patience. I'm sure devs are trying to fix everything, like Zanbee said in a post. Players complains make them demotivated.

#38 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

Love to know that they are fixing the game breaking bugs, right? :p_smile:

There's nothing wrong with seeing a smudge of the positive side. I've been as frustrated as you are at the constant low fps and broken mechanics as of the latest patch and I have done my share of complaining, but this was actually something I had wanted for a long time.

If I had the choice, would I rather have the fps or shadow assault bugs fixed? Of course. But we aren't given the choice, are we? So instead of being disappointed again at the patch notes like I have been, I decided that at least I get to look nice when I crash.

#39 100003758136143

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

New patches and bugfixes allmost every week and ppls still so angry...

Be patient.. this game isnt finished and they still add new things.

When u wanna see something in game or dislike other thing go to Proposals and Suggestions and give some feedback not only flaming and river of tears.

good question

I am waiting for my lovely deviruchi pet :)

#40 Asur

Asur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

Did you all read this line before complaining? The patch notes aren't even complete!

#41 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

.. at least I get to look nice when I crash.

Made my day.

I however, think that priorities are still a little fuzzy.

I'm glad WoE gets tweaked... Overall I think that the tweaks are good...

But I'm sad to see that maybe up-to-half of the population born in may and june are already quitting.

I'm sure updates will eventually address our concerns and satisfy our needs for new, doable contents and bugfixes. But the way I see it going, I think that it might take around september or october for the game to get there (minimum). and the population from early game most likely will be 85% gone... And that just saddens me. Just when my guild is starting to bloom. But I'll keep my hopes up, as well as my wallet closed, recruiting and trying to keep growing with people..

Edited by Audn, 30 July 2013 - 05:33 AM.

#42 Crimmeh

Crimmeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:42 AM

FFS people.....take a chill pill. If you had half a brain and paid attention to things you would notice that this was posted on Monday, 2 days before the patch. Meaning there is plenty of time for things to be added to the notes. Last week they put up a portion on Monday so we could see some of what was coming, then just before the patch they released the full list which had quite a bit added to the original. Ever think that might once again be the case here? And even if this is all for this week, at least there is something there which means things are being worked on at least.

Everyone has been complaining that there has been no "bug fixes" in the patch notes, and now that all it really has is bug fixes you freak out about it? Yup, makes plenty of sense to me. How about rolling over to the bug section of the forum and seeing the nice pretty little topic they have in there listing the bugs that are known/being worked on/fixed/etc and getting some info from that before freaking out about things?

As for the T2 colo equips, it was said during the WoE patch that it would be pushed back a month. That was on the 10th. Of this month. Meaning a month from then which would be the 10th of next month, or for those who do not know what the next month would be, that would be August. It has only been 21 days since that post, and I dont know about you but I have yet to see a month that is only 21 days long. Chill out and give them their month before freaking out about it. As for those complaining about the possible cost and having just got the T1 equips, guess what? It is an MMO that releases new content at unknown times with unknown variables such as how to obtain and the like. So what, you got the T1 colo equips, big deal. You have a hand up over those who do not have T1 equips being that you get perks for having them, meaning you can kill and earn points easier than others. It is not even stated how you will get them whether you will need the T1 first or if it will be purely based on BP or anything. So before jumping the gun and freaking out on anything, find the info about it and DISCUSS it, DON'T COMPLAIN about everything.

Yes there are lots of bugs in the game right now, and population has gone down. But you know what? There are plenty of us here that will stick with the game and watch as it blooms in to something great. No MMO ever in existence has been bug free from the moment it is released, and most all take about a year to get everything worked out in it and going well. Those who do not stay do not care enough about playing a new game and getting to be the first to experience that which it may have to offer.

TO THOSE AT WARPPORTAL: I myself think you are all doing a great job and I look forward to seeing how the future of this game plays out. I can see all the work you are putting in trying to make this game great for everyone, and though it may be trying at times, I am happy to see what has come of the game thus far. Keep up the good work and show the community what you are made of! Can't wait to see where you all are at the 1 year anniversary.

#43 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

New patches and bugfixes allmost every week and ppls still so angry...

Be patient.. this game isnt finished and they still add new things.

When u wanna see something in game or dislike other thing go to Proposals and Suggestions and give some feedback not only flaming and river of tears.

I am waiting for my lovely deviruchi pet :)

Did you all read this line before complaining? The patch notes aren't even complete!

*Wall of text*

Don't be sheep. They put the disclaimer to remove things that won't be changed, not add things that will be changed. Do you honestly expect any new positive changes with less than 24 hours before the patch hits?

We don't need WoE tweaks and I would honestly like you to point out what bugs that matter are being fixed?

FPS is still an issue

Colo (and dungeon) disconnects are still rampant

Dungeons and bosses are still bugged

Class skills are still bugged and broken

Lag sliding still exists

"Out of Range", "Not enough time to cast", "Unable to move to this location" are almost as common as damage from attacks on my screen. And yet there is much much more that people have been waiting to be fixed.

How patient do we need to be when certain bugs have been reported since release and still haven't been addressed?

WoE test season or not I would simply like some fixes that help keep my new 50s from quitting before they can make it to the exciting parts of endgame. If the bugfixes are taking longer to implement or too much for the devs to handle then let us know. Holding silent is not a good way to manage the community. Supplying us with such paltry patch notes with virtually no time to discuss priority issues seems like a move to dodge dealing with the community's questions and concerns.

#44 Rawse

Rawse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

Hmm 3 months in and they still can't fix 15% of the major bugs in the game? You sorry sons of beaches must want the game to die no?

*Waits for a Community Nobody erm Manager to tell everyone to relax*

*Waits for a forum brownnoser aka fanboy working his/her way to CM to post 5 paragraphs of nothing*

#45 Temo

Temo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Being objective, I think Warp portal does their best on the situation: Its ok to complain if someone (something) is broken, but raging here is kinda pointless, since the devs are korean, and im sure they get plenty of crap there in their korean forums :3 

About solving bugs, even if they report them, i kinda doubt the devs will drop everything they are doing (new content i guess) to just focus everything on a bug. there is an expected delay and all that. As long as i know they are aware of the problems around, im ok with it :) It would be awesome if the American forums had more freedom to tinker with the client, and fix kinda easy (and important) stuff, but oh, well.

Edited by Temo, 30 July 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#46 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

What about Shadow Assault and similar skills giving the "Out of Range" message when used on moving targets? What about the dead bodies attacking but unattackable in Colosseum? What about the framerate issues for other characters and monsters? No progress on fixing these? Almost done, but not this patch? A long way from getting fixed?

I think it landed in the same folder as the Range Acrobatic skill they promissed to fix since the begining of the game but hey make a reskill mybe it will help

#47 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

The patch notes are bound to change as it says on the start of the topic meaning there will be bug fixes that might get added. wait and you will see eventually. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edited by AmiiMii, 30 July 2013 - 06:46 AM.

#48 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

Being objective, I think Warp portal does their best on the situation: Its ok to complain if someone (something) is broken, but raging here is kinda pointless, since the devs are korean, and im sure they get plenty of crap there in their korean forums :3 

About solving bugs, even if they report them, i kinda doubt the devs will drop everything they are doing (new content i guess) to just focus everything on a bug. there is an expected delay and all that. As long as i know they are aware of the problems around, im ok with it :) It would be awesome if the American forums had more freedom to tinker with the client, and fix kinda easy (and important) stuff, but oh, well.

1 you right its WP so why rage

2 ther job is to fix bugs so they should drop everithing like play solitair ..... and start fixing

3 If WP has a contract whit Gravity they should start penalize them for their approach on this BUgy situation 
    and for the loose of money that is connected to the losse of players like any normal company would do in this situation maby that would motivate the devs to fix this ASAP

But hey i am just a player what do i know :mad: :mad: :mad:

#49 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

The patch notes are bound to change as it says on the start of the topic meaning there will be bug fixes that might get added. wait and you will see eventually. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I am waitnig 3 months for a fix on my Ranger just teling

And you right Rome was not build in 1 day but it was burned down in One

Edited by 3558130505073124957, 30 July 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#50 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

aren't those just the advance notes?

the korean devs didn't give all the info in the previous week's patch either, and right after the patch BOOM a wall of text reporting out all the fixes and whatnot.

WP guys arent the ones doing these things so all we can get is what the korean devs have got the feeling of talking about.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users