[Guide] From Rags to Relics - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Guide] From Rags to Relics

4 replies to this topic

#1 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

Starting NPC: [Archaeologist] Jorgus

To get the quest you need

• Captain Ruven's Token 29sqEKE.png
    • (item mall 100 points = 5)
      • Item taken upon completion of the quest
  • Broken Pharaoh Emblem rpuOnkr.png
    • Drops from Golems in B3, possibly other monsters in Oblivion Temple.
      • Total of 12 per run.
        • Consumed upon going through walls.

An alternative to the Broken Pharaoh Emblems, if you have completed the The Royals of Oblivion quest, you can use the Portal to go to each floor. Even if you haven't completed it you may be able to use the portal to return to the 1st floor.

From Rags to Relics (1)

Quest log:"[Archaeologist] Jorgus has asked you to find a shovel from within the Oblivion Temple, and bring it back to him, if you are to complete your first job."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (2)

Quest log: "[Archaeologist] Jorgus has asked you to use the shovel to dig along the Eastern wall of the Oblivion Temple, in order to complete the second job."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (3)

Quest log: "You have dug into what looks to be an old tunnel. Go back to [Archaeologist] Jorgus, and tell him what you've found."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (4)

Quest log: "For your third job, [Archaeologist] Jorgus has asked you to investigate the tunnel you have found, to see where it leads to."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (5)

Quest log: "You dug your way through the tunnel and into the secret chamber, but it's to dark to see anything inside. Go back to [Archaeologist] Jorgus, and tell him the bad news."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (6)

Quest log: "For your fourth job, [Archaeologist] Jorgus has asked you to find some Mana Fuel to get his Lantern working again. It has been rumored that Mana Fuel can be found inside the Oblivion Temple."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (7)

Quest log: "For your final job. [Archaeologist] Jorgus has asked you to use his Lantern to light up the room beyond the tunnel."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (8)

Quest log: "You have broken the Lantern, to light up the river of fire inside the room. There is so much treasure! You can't possibly carry it all. Go back to [Archaeologist] Jorgus and ask him what he wants you to bring back."

Spoiler

From Rags to Relics (9)

Quest log: "Search your way through the secret chamber, to find a valuable Relic that you can take back to [Archaeologist Jorgus."

Spoiler

Rewards

• Experience
  • Lost Pirate Tokens
  • Chest of Raj'aj

Used guides for a base.

Edited by Zurn, 06 November 2014 - 01:20 PM.
Corrected direction, thanks Rocanlover

#2 Cristal

Cristal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Nice job zurn...hope the dev will look into the drop for Broken Pharaoh Emblem. Took me 2 days to get 60 pcs.

Edited by Cristal, 20 August 2013 - 08:00 AM.

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Thanks!

I grabbed 12 from a botting party in B3 and some of the other emblem/eyes/whatever.

#4 Rocanlover

Rocanlover

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Locationlos angeles

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

• Head to the most Western Eastern room, and there should be another Sarcophagus there.

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:45 AM

Thanks for this Zurn! It has been so long since I have done this one. I had forgotten about a lot of it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users