August 21 Moog Memorial Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 21 Moog Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

#101 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

Can this question be answered please? Thanks.

http://forums.warppo...test/?p=1482301

Maybe by knowing what is possible to win, more people will submit as well.

Edited by KamiKali, 21 August 2013 - 09:31 AM.

#102 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

Deadline is tonight....the prize is warpportal energy.

#103 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

huehuehue uber leveling time fur us VIP :P

#104 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

change the loading screens. :C

#105 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

We should make up our own events so the gm's has more time to think and work on the bugs and such

KILL THE BOTTS lol event or something

come on people we all are smart here i suppose we can think of events to do like we did in pre ren

lol many people have been doing events. It's just a little harder to notify people of the events in game since noone can broadcast but GMs or summon monsters in towns for fun. X3

#106 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

We should make up our own events so the gm's has more time to think and work on the bugs and such

KILL THE BOTTS lol event or something

come on people we all are smart here i suppose we can think of events to do like we did in pre ren

Yea i too think that we are near the time !! That we become the BATMAN NANANA !! xD  
Plus the check loop for server STARTS !! xD

Srsly though u guys should come up with!! event to kill the bots !!

#107 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

ok then can we place a forum blog called random events then and give ideas to make the game more enjoyable other than ET WOE

TI is not enjoyable its a full blow sausage fest for 150 lol

#108 HammerOfDawn

HammerOfDawn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

is that 200% vip for your homunculos too ?

Edited by HammerOfDawn, 21 August 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#109 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

is that 200% vip for your homunculos too ?

Homunculus' exp is only affected by exp events. Vip doesn't affect the exp homunculus gain.

So, answer: No.

#110 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Kinda curious about this myself. If I remember correctly aren't lucky boxes usually in for at least two to three weeks? doesn't seem like good business to put out a product that presumably sells well (unless that is the problem) only to pull it out a short while later.

Ya they usually are in for about a month. That's one reason why they are monthly boxes. It would be nice to get an answer to this from Oda.

Maybe because they are eager to put in enriched hammer, but you not want to do so while the wings are obtainable

Either way it doesn't make sense, since both allow Gravity to make money, which we all know is a big concern.

#111 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

I'm pretty sure when there were released they said the boxes were only going to be in for a week.  Not sure if the NPC even told you or not though.

#112 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

All updates require the previous update to be in place before we can receive, test, localize and implement it. kRO had pushed back delivery of the navigation system so this delayed other updates as well. 

I know you told us, about a month ago, that the new TI Boards we going to be coming out soon. I can't remember exactly how much longer you said before they were, but it doesn't make sense to implement, & test a new navigation system, which is LESS important instead. There's always going to be something you can say that has been done, that has caused this to be pushed back, for instance the release of RO2 pushed back fixing & implementing many things within RO1.

Can you also reply to us on the items we have asked about being made vendable & tradeable?

Will you guys update the website to list the FAW Enchantment range for each of the enchantments, & the differences between each, or are they the same as Malangdo Enchants?

#113 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

I'm pretty sure when there were released they said the boxes were only going to be in for a week.  Not sure if the NPC even told you or not though.

They did say that on last week’s maintenance. That wasn't the point or the question we were asking. This is the first time, they have ever said this before, and/or planned to do it.

I still doubt they actually will, since they have said other things were being removed, & they have stayed.

#114 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

Will you guys update the website to list the FAW Enchantment range for each of the enchantments, & the differences between each, or are they the same as Malangdo Enchants?

I have posted information on enchantment option, range, and clarified some misinformation from the main website. Here is the thread I made. I also posted on last week's maint thread as well. It has been posted in iro wiki forum as well. Mod can pinned this info, or update this on main webpage I don't necessary care. But I thought it was something missing from the official announcement so I felt like updating it. they're 99% accurate as i tested myself few options going through enchanting them. 

#115 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

I have posted information on enchantment option, range, and clarified some misinformation from the main website. Here is the thread I made. I also posted on last week's maint thread as well. It has been posted in iro wiki forum as well. Mod can pinned this info, or update this on main webpage I don't necessary care. But I thought it was something missing from the official announcement so I felt like updating it. they're 99% accurate as i tested myself few options going through enchanting them. 

Thanks & the wiki site looks like it doesn't have the full info, since it refers back to the Malangdo Enchants, which I had a feeling they were the same as.

I fixed the link though since it wasn't going to the page.

Edited by Razzez, 21 August 2013 - 03:07 PM.

#116 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

There are at least a couple of items, which I know of that haven't been, in a box, in years, that really need to be in one of the next boxes, instead of the same old stuff. Looking back for example the FAW's were in last year’s Lucky Box, yet Elven Sunglasses haven't been seen since 12/11/2009, & I don't know how many years it's been since we Flying Evil Wings, were in a box, since I haven't ever seen them since I've been playing. The Elven Sunglasses may not have been in a box but they still should be made available again. These two items should definitely be in an upcoming box. Most items come out again at least every year & some more often than that, so how about releasing some old items that we haven't had in over a year.

I'm sure there are many other items that I am not aware of that need to be added to this list.

Oda please do something about this.

#117 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

What version of Sound Amplifier is it? Stats?

#118 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

What version of Sound Amplifier is it? Stats?

Sound Amplifier

#119 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

Elven Sunglasses was a RO DS preorder bonus. They don't even freaking work. The ears don't show up. I sent in a ticket about it and got a "we'll fix this eventually."

Edited by Sapphic, 22 August 2013 - 12:56 AM.

#120 twodaysago

twodaysago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

where do i turn in USRC Token Coupon for the box? i got it from the code that you gave us durring USRC renewal

#121 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Elven Sunglasses was a RO DS preorder bonus. They don't even freaking work. The ears don't show up. I sent in a ticket about it and got a "we'll fix this eventually."

I saw they were a pre-order bonus but there are many of us that weren't even playing that long ago. I've also been asking about, new Lower & Mid Headgear, only to be told we only get what kRO gives us, when in actuality it appears we already do have gear, such as I mentioned, that they just haven't released in quite some time.

#122 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

I saw they were a pre-order bonus but there are many of us that weren't even playing that long ago. I've also been asking about, new Lower & Mid Headgear, only to be told we only get what kRO gives us, when in actuality it appears we already do have gear, such as I mentioned, that they just haven't released in quite some time.

Sometimes, we do get localized gear faster than kRo, Such as Vanagard helm. We're still missing Watermalon in mouth, or Rainbow scarf, nailed scarfs, and Ghost of Angel and so on. I was thinking of making list of things we're missing. should be a fun project when i'm more free.

#123 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Considering they haven't even re-released old promo items, the chances of them re-releasing RO DS preorder items is slim to none. As I think it should be. If you shelled out 50$ for that during that time, you deserve a broken headgear! (hint hint fix them plz)

#124 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

Sometimes, we do get localized gear faster than kRo, Such as Vanagard helm. We're still missing Watermalon in mouth, or Rainbow scarf, nailed scarfs, and Ghost of Angel and so on. I was thinking of making list of things we're missing. should be a fun project when i'm more free.

I know. Honest imo making a list would be a waste of time. People have already pointed out many kRO items, that we haven't got, yet the GM's not only don't do anything about it, they ignore most of the comments. There are already differences, in the gear we do have, from what kRO has, even though we supposedly get all our gear from them. We never had the slotted Fallen Angel Wings, for example, our sprites are different from theirs, etc...

#125 twodaysago

twodaysago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I know. Honest imo making a list would be a waste of time. People have already pointed out many kRO items, that we haven't got, yet the GM's not only don't do anything about it, they ignore most of the comments. There are already differences, in the gear we do have, from what kRO has, even though we supposedly get all our gear from them. We never had the slotted Fallen Angel Wings, for example, our sprites are different from theirs, etc...

Relax dude.. you are really into the game too much i saw you every page
This is iRO not kRO they dont own the game, they just run the server

Edited by twodaysago, 22 August 2013 - 02:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users