Plumeria?!, O_O - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Plumeria?!, O_O

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#51 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

This is a stupid facking event like no one's business. It wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes this was a suffix, I wouldn't have even downloaded this patch must lest waste another day wallowing in this complete garbage.

THIS IS THE MOST HATEFUL GAME TO EVER EXIST. NO GAME IN THE HISTORY OF MAN HAS SCREWED OVER ITS PLAYER BASE TIME AND TIME AGAIN LIKE THIS MONSTROSITY HAS.

LET'S BE HONEST: WE PLAY BECAUSE WE HAVE FRIENDS HERE. THIS GAME OFFERS NOTHING ELSE BUT FREE ENEMAS. 

Those enemas sure ain't for free, they'll cost you an extra 20 bucks in the Kafra shop. PFFFFFFFF Free, hahahahahahaha.

#52 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Those enemas sure ain't for free, they'll cost you an extra 20 bucks in the Kafra shop. PFFFFFFFF Free, hahahahahahaha.

Or you only need to farm 100,000 barium particles at a drop rate as bad as cards. On monsters your level. In a month.

#53 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

This is a stupid facking event like no one's business. It wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes this was a suffix, I wouldn't have even downloaded this patch must lest waste another day wallowing in this complete garbage.

THIS IS THE MOST HATEFUL GAME TO EVER EXIST. NO GAME IN THE HISTORY OF MAN HAS SCREWED OVER ITS PLAYER BASE TIME AND TIME AGAIN LIKE THIS MONSTROSITY HAS.

LET'S BE HONEST: WE PLAY BECAUSE WE HAVE FRIENDS HERE. THIS GAME OFFERS NOTHING ELSE BUT FREE ENEMAS. 

You obviously haven't played RO1 yet.

#54 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

You obviously haven't played RO1 yet.

I did for about a year, at the start. Played intermittently, but back then, I wasn't as aware of the birds and the bees and forced liaisons as this game as had made me.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 29 August 2013 - 10:47 AM.

#55 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

I did for about a year, at the start. Played intermittently, but back then, I wasn't as aware of the birds and the bees and forced liaisons as this game as had made me.

You should have seen the rage we recently threw out earlier this year when the kRO devs decided to remove the mailing system. A mailing system we'd had since as long as we knew. The pretext was that it was because of lag issues, but that doesn't give them the excuse not to fix it and give it back to us. The mailing system is one of the most important features of RO1 and now it's gone. WoE's a pretty big joke right now too what with all of the ongoing bugs that the devs refuse to fix.

Our GMs tried to provide us with a mailing annex as a result of the removal of the mailing system, but kRO forced it out a patch or two later. So don't think our publishers don't care about these things when it's normally the kRO dev's fault.

Edited by GuardianTK, 29 August 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#56 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

You should have seen the rage we recently threw out earlier this year when the kRO devs decided to remove the mailing system. A mailing system we'd had since as long as we knew. The pretext was that it was because of lag issues, but that doesn't give them the excuse not to fix it and give it back to us. The mailing system is one of the most important features of RO1 and now it's gone. WoE's a pretty big joke right now too what with all of the ongoing bugs that the devs refuse to fix.

So...we blindly trusted a company with a long history of this terrible behavior?

I hate all you cash shop addicts. Stop funding this!

What then, when the next uber title costs 500$? Bend over and take it?!

Edited by MallardPrimus, 29 August 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#57 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

You can work hard for the title and get it for free (w/o using IRL money).  Farm things to make money like expensive DNA, mats, etc).  Use that to buy seeds/bark/petals/flowers/boxes.

How hard is that to understand? Everyone seems to want something for free all the time.

If you don't have a IRL job, spend time making zenny.  If you have an IRL job, a short time at work will cover the cost of the KP items required.  If you're lacking in zenny, do something about it.  There's plenty of ways to make zenny, some involve luck (like making blue cards or 3s costumes), some do not (farming ori/mats).

I agree, it's completely unrealistic to try and collect 100,000 seeds to make 10,000 bark -> 1,000 petal -> 100 flowers.  That's why you need to actually use your brain.

#58 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

You can work hard for the title and get it for free (w/o using IRL money).  Farm things to make money like expensive DNA, mats, etc).  Use that to buy seeds/bark/petals/flowers/boxes.

How hard is that to understand? Everyone seems to want something for free all the time.

If you don't have a IRL job, spend time making zenny.  If you have an IRL job, a short time at work will cover the cost of the KP items required.  If you're lacking in zenny, do something about it.  There's plenty of ways to make zenny, some involve luck (like making blue cards or 3s costumes), some do not (farming ori/mats).

I agree, it's completely unrealistic to try and collect 100,000 seeds to make 10,000 bark -> 1,000 petal -> 100 flowers.  That's why you need to actually use your brain.

You need to get your fanboy garbage out of here, asap.

I don't want the  freaking title. I want this trash to stop, this is blatant pay2win.

Go spend your time curing cancer or something, for the love of the human race.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 29 August 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#59 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

I agree, it's completely unrealistic to try and collect 100,000 seeds to make 10,000 bark -> 1,000 petal -> 100 flowers. That's why you need to actually use your brain.

Why did they even bother creating an event for it then? They should just sell the Title or Random Box in the Kafra shop and call it a day. But then people would cry pay2win, so they had to come up with a half-assed event to give players the illusion that they could earn this title without spending cash.

Edited by Timmmt, 29 August 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#60 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

^they had this title event in seaRO2, so looks like it was just copy pasted...

#61 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Our GMs tried to provide us with a mailing annex as a result of the removal of the mailing system, but kRO forced it out a patch or two later. So don't think our publishers don't care about these things when it's normally the kRO dev's fault.

I just want to mention that we didn't even have a mailing system in the 2004-2006 era. Well, it probably existed around 2006, but you sure couldn't use it because it was bugged.

#62 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

This event disgusts me so much with this blatant pay 2 win I don't even know if I want to play anymore... and I've not minded all the bugs and all the other BS that's gone on so far but this is just impossible to get without being rich in game or using irl cash to pay for this. Why even making anything drop AT ALL? Maybe if the time frame wasn't limited but as it is now I feel like I'll never be able to catch up to the others and it makes me not want to even play at all. I'm on the verge of quitting and it's really sad.

#63 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

This event disgusts me so much with this blatant pay 2 win I don't even know if I want to play anymore... and I've not minded all the bugs and all the other BS that's gone on so far but this is just impossible to get without being rich in game or using irl cash to pay for this. Why even making anything drop AT ALL? Maybe if the time frame wasn't limited but as it is now I feel like I'll never be able to catch up to the others and it makes me not want to even play at all. I'm on the verge of quitting and it's really sad.

I feel your pain, sister. If I didn't lead a guild (shocked look) I'd have bailed ages ago.

#64 LOLOXORZ

LOLOXORZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, I'm like "To hell with this game", then log in and start finding the will to play and then sh* like this happens and my will power decreases beyond belief. Dunno what the puppy* publishers here are thinking of when implement things like this... Oh wait! They just buying stuff off SEA w/o even noticing if said stuff caused a mayhem there...

s4ta.jpg

Edited by LOLOXORZ, 29 August 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#65 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

You can work hard for the title and get it for free (w/o using IRL money). Farm things to make money like expensive DNA, mats, etc). Use that to buy seeds/bark/petals/flowers/boxes.

If you don't have a IRL job, spend time making zenny. If you have an IRL job, a short time at work will cover the cost of the KP items required. If you're lacking in zenny, do something about it. There's plenty of ways to make zenny, some involve luck (like making blue cards or 3s costumes), some do not (farming ori/mats).

I agree, it's completely unrealistic to try and collect 100,000 seeds to make 10,000 bark -> 1,000 petal -> 100 flowers. That's why you need to actually use your brain.

100% agree with you!

Actually, there is a temporary solution for those who don't want to spend real money in this game. While waiting for drop rate to increase, GMs can create some characters and sell those plumia random boxes in AH with a reasonable price so that it will prevent being overpriced.

As mentioned before, players can simply farm zeny by DNAs, obb etc and buy it in AH.

Edited by UchihaDave, 29 August 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#66 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

I just want to mention that we didn't even have a mailing system in the 2004-2006 era. Well, it probably existed around 2006, but you sure couldn't use it because it was bugged.

Well I started RO1 in late 2006 before becoming as inactive on it as I am today. That's over 6 years of having a very convenient feature. I'm sure you understand how inconvenient it is to have to constantly run more than 1 client at a time to just do something as basic as sharing zeny between characters on the same account. In fact, a lot of things on RO1 today are built around having multiple clients running at once. You don't see this kind of reliance on dual clienting on RO2.

#67 ajoobaZ

ajoobaZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

actually if you read the forums on ro2 SEA people were complaining the same as the people on these forums.

if you consider that you can imagine warpportal knew the -_- wave that would come... but did they handle it in another way than ro2 sea did? no and here is why:

people are lost.

they know its a scam, warpportal knows its a scam, everyone knows its a scam but why do people pay for it? because they have no other choice than quitting this game and they have already put too much effort/realmoney into this game so psychological its a too big investment to give this up.

this game will make you either poor of time or poor of money

Edited by ajoobaZ, 29 August 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#68 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Study hard and make more real life money so you can stop complaining about these things. Everything in life is P2W. Real money is worked hard for as well. 

#69 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Study hard and make more real life money so you can stop complaining about these things. Everything in life is P2W. Real money is worked hard for as well. 

lol no

#70 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

One thing that gets me is, why are you able to use the components? What does it do? I accidentally right clicked my tree bark and it got used up.

#71 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

One thing that gets me is, why are you able to use the components? What does it do? I accidentally right clicked my tree bark and it got used up.

http://www.playragna...ews/article/114
*item effects are on the bottom of the article*

Tree bark recovers 100 HP

Edited by inuko23, 29 August 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#72 yvra

yvra

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

You can wear Plumeria Title and Founder at same time :) gg so its no scam its op

can it be wear with other titles like Intellect?

#73 Inquisitore

Inquisitore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAmbasciata Akkyliana a Cadwallon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

You can mix it with wathever Title you Like, even Low Level Title.

#74 U2v85

U2v85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationLima

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:46 AM

Best would save putting the other telling things as they really should get that title: we buy Kafra points for the title of plumeria,
more p2w events
Why will no longer surprising that.
Best Buy should tell your kafra title lol

#75 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

Quoted from another thread that I posted in:

Let's math this! Right now you need 100,000 seeds in order to get the title. You have 25 days to get this starting on the 1st if you haven't heard about it until now. That would mean you need to farm 4000 seeds a day~ As it stands now you can farm about 10 per hour on average (that's also if you can kill fast AND have decent luck). So the most if you played for 24hrs straight you'd get 240~ Even if you bought the thief elixir and it could double your drop rate you'd still never make it~

Fun fact: This event is so impossible it requires the work of about 17 Bots all the way up until the deadline for ONE title~

I would also like to hear what the CMs and GMs have to say regarding this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users