Regarding 9/11 Patch Errors - Page 12 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding 9/11 Patch Errors

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#276 guzthebest

guzthebest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Those who were having Steam issues should be able to log on now! 

I give up. my game updates according to the available updates. Because the game every day. Already lost 4 Coliseum. I'm falling behind in the game. I want to know who will pay this prejudice

#277 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

Mayb a lot have already gotten their files messed up with all the DIY fixes that were suggested earlier :D

LOL, well if they did, they're in luck. We may update the client download on the website with the complete game client soon, so no patching will be necessary when that is up.

#278 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Haha that's gonna b a long frustrating wait! :D
But it would b nice it that were to happen!

Edited by nashR2, 12 September 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#279 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

For those of you who are still having patch errors, when was the last time your client was updated?? 

We are trying to figure out why some of you are still not able to patch, so please give us as much info as possible. Thanks.

I use Steam, which is up to date. As far as I know Steam updates the RO2 client everytime you launch the game.

Edit: I was wrong about only my main not being able to see mobs.

I can't see any mobs or npcs in verta delta and road of blessed. I can see most everything in alberta and earlier.

Edited by LadyRava, 12 September 2013 - 02:44 PM.

#280 Lemeesi

Lemeesi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Any News? I've already message you zanbee with my screenshot. Is there a full working client yet? I'd rather download a new than doing this ove and over again

#281 Stickynote

Stickynote

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

We may update the client download on the website with the complete game client soon, so no patching will be necessary when that is up.

Waiting for this,announce when client already update.

#282 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

If you have tried EVERYTHING in this thread and it still does not work, here is the newest client download. 

--> http://playragnarok2.../clientdownload

#283 zenozoldick

zenozoldick

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

change the face of my characters

#284 Lemeesi

Lemeesi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

If you have tried EVERYTHING in this thread and it still does not work, here is the newest client download. 

This should have been done 36 hrs ago. . -.-  which is it zanbee? on the partner site it's still dated 0426

Edited by Lemeesi, 12 September 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#285 sofenwi

sofenwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS CAMERA THING. OHMYGOD IS IT ONLY ME EXPERIENCED THIS ? IT'S LIKE THE CAMERA WON'T LOCK ON MY CHARACTER. PFFFF

#286 EmmaSOS

EmmaSOS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

ERROR_CALLBACK after reaching 90%....

It's annoying because you need to wait for the patch a lot of time, and then that error just appeared like saying

"Oh... so you're installing RO2... it would be a shame if someone just ruin it all with a stupid nonsense error"

I WANT TO PLAY!

#287 xAmia

xAmia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWild Terrestrial Land of Predators

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

there were following dowloads after you download the manual patch guys.. 

#288 aznbabikatie

aznbabikatie

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Look at what we have here, guys! The biggest troll of the RO2 community.

Did you even bother to check that link, Zanbee? The date says May 1, 2013 if you haven't. You're welcome, and so much for the newest client download!

#289 EmmaSOS

EmmaSOS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Did you even bother to check that link, Zanbee? The date says May 1, 2013 if you haven't. You're welcome, and so much for the newest client download!

Lady... here's my like... oh wait this isn't facebook u.u

By the way, my patch actually finished the task, all i did was change the "version.dat" file inside of the "Ragnarok 2" Folder, and i ran the game:

UserGameVersion=00000063;
UserPatchVersion=00000063;

to

UserGameVersion=00000068;
UserPatchVersion=00000068;

and saved it.

But now i have another problem:

The game works fine in the "ID section" and the "second password" section, but then when i choose the server and channel... the game does not respond anymore,

Does anyone knows what happen?

Edited by EmmaSOS, 12 September 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#290 Lemeesi

Lemeesi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

I've also asked this to them but by this time i think no staff in the office anymore. . Or??

the link is the original client from the BETA?

The new client should have been uploaded 36 hrs AGO when a big part of the population was having a problem on the patch. We are not in a Beta testing server right? or the server should be re-named to "Sakray" rather than "Odin". Why can't RO2 have a Sakray test server like RO1 where they can do multitude of testing /patches bug hunting before even launching it commercially.

Edited by Lemeesi, 12 September 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#291 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

I reinstalled and my game is working fine now. I'll try the new client if I get this error next patch.

#292 Lemeesi

Lemeesi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I reinstalled and my game is working fine now. I'll try the new client if I get this err

I've also tried re-installing and still failing on the patching , manual patching , i'm getting the failed to initialize error.

#293 Brrt

Brrt

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

English:

Maybe the manual included in the winrar file that was downloaded was corrupted by X case, I recommend you go back down after decompress it into the patches folder in the root of ro2, and when you go to update the game ... no make Internet browsing, downloading, listening to music ... NOTHING! just let it quietly without doing much else, to update quietly ... why me gave me error 36 while on google, still leave the machine while updating and everything I did well, so that made ​​the event pirate Costume :3.

Español:

Puede que que el archivo manual dentro del winrar que estaban descargando se corrompió por X causa, les recomiendo que lo vuelvan a bajar después lo descomprimen dentro de la carpeta parches en la raiz del ro2, y cuando vayan a actualizar el juego...no realicen navegación de internet, descargando, escuchando musica...NADA! simplemente déjenla quieta sin hacer mas nada, para que se actualice tranquilamente...por que a mi me dieron error en el 36 mientras estaba en google, deje la maquina quieta mientras se actualizaba y todo me fue bien, tanto que realice el evento del traje  pirata :3.

#294 Stickynote

Stickynote

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

client_zps18790426.jpg

Yes its new,but not complete game client...Dont downloads this client.wait for full update.

#295 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

Kinda offtopic, but im the only one who cant hear effects of Soulmaker spells?

#296 guzthebest

guzthebest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

FAILPORTAL, no more

#297 Lemeesi

Lemeesi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Wow just wow , ISSUES still not fixed. . This is the worst patch season i experienced. . I'll let this game be till the next patch ( Damn the colo's and union farming i could have done since after the patch ) well i can't dwell too much on it if this is how they manage a game , not quite enticing to stay .

Edited by Lemeesi, 13 September 2013 - 05:10 AM.

#298 SmartAlec

SmartAlec

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

client_zps18790426.jpg

Yes its new,but not complete game client...Dont downloads this client.wait for full update.

You 100% sure that this is not the fully updated client?

#299 Itherian

Itherian

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

I didnt bothered reading all the posts but i'll post how i fixed error callback...

i wasnt playing from steam and i couldnt fix it so lets start

1) download and install steam. (http://store.steampowered.com/)

2) Copy your Ragnarok 2 client to X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\(your steam location might be different).

3) open steam and search for Ragnarok 2 on the store and start installing it... it will discover your files and download the corrupted/outdated files

4) after the update/fixing is done... go to your Ragnarok 2 folder and execute ro2client.exe (X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Ragnarok Online 2\RO2Client.exe

5)enjoy it... if you ever have problems with future patches... just go to steam library... right click Ragnarok online 2>properties> Local Files then click  Verify Files Integrity..

hope it helps... always fix the problems for me

by the way... dont try costumers support... they dont have a clue on how to fix many of the problems with their games... i was having problems with this error for 2-3 months till i found by myself the solution...

Edited by Itherian, 13 September 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#300 guzthebest

guzthebest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

I got this way. I downloaded the game again, installed it, downloaded the manual patch 62,63,64. I put them in the patches folder. The game worked, but I can see everything. The sight of this very close, I can only see half the character.
If someone lives in a country with IP block. I used this video:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8Sb-PtA5_gw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users