Dress Like A Pirate! (Winners posted) - Page 2 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dress Like A Pirate! (Winners posted)

73 replies to this topic

#26 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Edit: apparently my name is a series of number? D:

I think it's due to Steam (or something, doesn't really matter). Just make a ticket and request it be changed. Forward the ticket to Zanbee or Njoror, and I'm sure they'll help you ASAP.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 22 September 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#27 Huuxera

Huuxera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Your Character name: Huuxera

Name of monster? Lif (homunculus)

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Infirmary

Your role on the ship: Medic

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Because I will do my best to help my team!~ ;v;

lif_by_huuxera-d6njb7k.png

Edited by Huuxera, 23 September 2013 - 08:38 AM.

#28 Miryai

Miryai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (ch.3)

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Your Character name: Ryouhei

Name of character: Noel Cuicui together with Pirate Furseals

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: The deck, kyuu! So I can keep my eyes open for enemy ships and have enough space to play with my Furseal friends!! \o/

Your role on the ship: Fighting enemies and protecting the treasures on board, kyuu!

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Kyuu, I might be small, but I can fight too and protect the ship from evil landlubbers and enemy pirates, who want to steal our treasures!! >8( Also I have two awesome Furseals under my command, who help with everything I command them to do!! >8D Together we make an awesome team to help the crew, kyuu! \o/

cui_by_melsubayai-d6nizhj.png

#29 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

I will be putting all these pictures in a fb album. If you don't want your picture there, do let me know!

#30 animeregion

animeregion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Odin, Vanir

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Your Character name: Otsuna

Name of monster: Character & Poring (Lower right hand corner)

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Galley

Your role on the ship: Cook

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Every ship needs a cook for there galley. I may be blind but I can still cook as the best as the sea and land can offer.

RO2.jpg

Edited by animeregion, 30 September 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#31 Kerosine

Kerosine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

2sb4vlx.png

Your Character name: Kalene

Name of monster? Chung E / Green Maiden

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Everywhere! Chung E and her Spirit Guardian cannot be kept down, they are full of boundless energy and they go wherever they please. Chung E can be seen sporadically teleporting around the ship, disappearing and reappearing anywhere and everywhere!

Your role on the ship: Bosun / Boatswain

As the Bosun Chung E takes her role very seriously; whether she's inspecting the sails and rigging, checking the supplies or jumping around the deck yelling commands or boosting the crews morale with a yaaaarrrrrrrrr!! Chung E does it all with gusto and enthusiasm.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Chung E is perfect for Drake's crew, because every pirateship needs someone like her. Her energy and passion brings happiness and joy to everyone around her and makes the sometimes dull life aboard the ship more bearable. Even though she's mischievous and loves to play pranks on Captain Drake and the crew when it comes to her duties she always takes them very seriously. Chung E loves plundering, pillaging and swashbuckling and her favorite song is "Yo Ho Ho It's a Pirate's Life For Me!!". After leaving Louyang Chung E has finally found her true calling in life - aboard the deck of a pirate ship sailing the seven seas.

#32 Serpho

Serpho

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

tj7zraK.jpg?1

Your Character name: FriedPickles

Name of monster: Carlos

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: The poop deck to get all the best fertilizer for my pets. They have to grow up big, strong, and ANGRY just like me, HAHA!

Your role on the ship: Need something grown or someone tossed overboard? I'M YOUR MAN! I can also poke a rear or two with my pitchfork but only if you ask since the plants don't need any rear germs, HAR.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: I'm the angriest and strongest farmer-- er pirate out there! And I can keep the crew fed and in line, unless you need some weeds pulled, HAHA!

#33 Sirenoa

Sirenoa

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

piraterose_zps9374d016.png

Your Character name: Sirenoa

Name of monster: Wild Rose

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Myarr, there be no other place for me but the Crow's Nest! It's the only place I can truly purruse the thousand seas.

Your role on the ship: That being said, my purrfect role's look-out! ... Don't let the eyepatch fool ye, though. I know where I'm goin'! This cat's eye's more purrecious than ye think.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Yer kidding me! I don't just deserve this spot, I was born for it! I'll spot ye some trouble or treasure miles away before you'd ever see it coming. And just because I happen to like climbin' way up high, dun't mean I'm no scaredy-cat... There's a bounty on my head for bein' a reaaal cutpurrse around these parts!

#34 chaleine

chaleine

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

succ_zpsc72965ba.png

Your Character name: Valencia

Name of monster: Succubus   :p_devil:

Favorite place on the ship to hang out:

*smiles* Why, out by the bow, of course. You can easily feel the refreshing breeze of wind from there ~ it's very calming, if you ask me. Definitely a nice place, especially to get away from that horrid smell of rum. Bleh! :pif:

Your role on the ship:

Mmmnn... Before that, lets get this straight: I'd like to have my glass always filled with wine. Don't worry though, I'm a very generous and caring woman ~ I just might happen to give out a reward in return, if you know what I mean. Other than that, what else is there to do? *takes a sip of fine wine*

Oh yes, did I mention that I also know my way aroun
d an enemy's heart? And.. well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination ~ Hehe.

Now what was the question? My role on the ship? ..Ah, forget it. I'm a jack of all trades anyways ~
*swirls glass*

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew:

:lv: What a question ! Who wouldn't want a ♥♥lovely♥♥ succubus on board? *winks*

#35 Niiya

Niiya

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Server:Odin CH 1

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

contest_entry__eremes_by_obliviousdoll-d

Your Character name: Kobaby

Name of monster: Eremes Guile

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: The deck of course.

Your role on the ship: Captain, since the rest of you have no clue what you're doing.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: I'm Eremes Guile, do I need more of a reason?

#36 Alpacatacular

Alpacatacular

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

I will be putting all these pictures in a fb album. If you don't want your picture there, do let me know!

Then will the voting be done on Facebook or still going by the upvotes here? The first post is confusing me D:

-------------

RMLCJrg.png

Your Character name: Paprika

Name of character: Punch

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: "The plank - that way I get a great view of the ocean! The crew seems to encourage me to stay on the plank too! Sometimes they push me off so I can have a nice swim in the ocean; aren't they really thoughtful?"

Your role on the ship: "At the moment I don't have a role yet but.. I'm signing up to be the next captain of this ship!"

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: "Captain Drake will have to retire one day, you know? Who will take his place as captain then? Edith? She's too scrawny for that! So they should recruit me to be part of his crew so then I can take Captain Drake's spot some day!"

Edited by Alpacatacular, 24 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

#37 Ostella

Ostella

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

9912612836_86851c8f82_o.png

Your Character name: Adriane

Name of monster: Afanc

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Hiding in the lower deck, where he might be found posing as a certain captain to woo a stowaway lass.

Your role on the ship: Deck Hand

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Aye, someone needs to swab the decks and do the dirty work. And he might have sights set on climbing the ranks to be cap'n one day.

#38 AllergyRelief

AllergyRelief

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

9912855523_96fe4e4db6_z.jpg

Your Character name: HaythamKenway

Name of monster: Leviathan

After Eremes Guile kicked me out of Sea God Temple I needed a new job, and since I already had the peg-legs (thanks Eremes) I decided to try the pirates life. I keep telling the crew that my name is Sea God Leviathan, but they insist on calling me Pegleg Levi

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Anywhere I can feel the wind in my Glorious Mustache

Your role on the ship: Figurehead is the only position Drake would let me have because he is jealous of my Glorious Mustache

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Because I am THE Sea God

#39 9612130628140053723

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

Voted! <3

Awesome stuff everyone  :p_laugh:

#40 Ewari

Ewari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Server:Twilight

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Your Character name:
Captain Mc.Scratch

Name of monster:
WildRose

Favorite place on the ship to hang out:
Aye, The ships wheel as well scolding the crew on the deck.

Your role on the ship:
Arr you question who i am?, I'm the captain of this fine ship.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew:
Blimey, why would I, Captain Mc.Scratch and me crew would want to be part of Drakes embarrasing crew.
We the Crimson Cat Pirates are way be than that wee Little Drake Lad. I'm better than Drake in every way, I even had a tailor make me this outfit I'm wearing so he mourns and cries when he see's me in his Telescope. Arrrr, he should have had Nine lives, for me crew and I are still alive, with precious booty all around us. I Captain McScratch will make sure to give him a watery grave when we sink his ship and his crew, so i can finaly scratch him off the list, for all the treasure will be mine.

CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

tumblr_mtnbjiTctW1qzbhveo1_1280.png

Edited by Ewari, 24 September 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#41 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Then will the voting be done on Facebook or still going by the upvotes here? The first post is confusing me D:

Zanbee will be making a FB album with all the entries and voting will take place there. That way people who submit their entries first don't get an advantage. The album will be up either the day of maintenance or the day after.

#42 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Zanbee will be making a FB album with all the entries and voting will take place there. That way people who submit their entries first don't get an advantage. The album will be up either the day of maintenance or the day after.

If voting takes place on FB, and Zanbee wants to know if anyone doesn't want their picture up there, how will those people get voted? D:

#43 7473130511053806230

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

O_o so warp portal like... to change events and conditions at the Last Second lol... Tidus they've taught you well...

#44 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

O_o so warp portal like... to change events and conditions at the Last Second lol... Tidus they've taught you well...

Yeah, that's kinda my bad. I just didn't want someone to submit an entry near the end and not have enough time to get any votes. All future voting will be done via FB likes as well. Sorry for the inconvenience. However, if someone with a lot of votes here doesn't get enough votes on FB, I'm sure there won't be a big issue with giving them a Drake Costume as well. I'll sweet talk Zanbee if I have to ;)

This is only my 2nd event for RO2 so I may be a tad bit sloppy. I'll make sure I'm much more clear from now on. You've all shown me that I can make a very successful event so I'll do my best for all of you :) Make sure you all yell at me if I do it again so I get my act together xD

#45 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

eggyra_zpse900ca43.png

Your Character name: Fry

Name of monster: Eggyra

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Not the kitchen

Your role on the ship: Lifeguard

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: In days old my kind has always been used to incubate baby creatures for adventurers, up to this day the eggyras retain their nurturing touch, because of this there is no other creature who has higher regard and value for life. Our round and hollow bodies make us easily buoyant. man overboard?, egg boat here ready to save the day. The eggyra pirates are especially selfless, if a ship and its crew gets lost at sea, rations low, the eggyra will sacrifice itself by jumping straight to the anchor cracking its exterior shell, spilling its guts out. If left in the sun for long, the result is a nice poached egg high in protein that will feed the remaining crew for days.. optionally, it will avoid the anchor to produce a nice hard boiled salty egg.

Edited by jellopyking, 24 September 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#46 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

If voting takes place on FB, and Zanbee wants to know if anyone doesn't want their picture up there, how will those people get voted? D:

Yeah you can just ignore that part. That was before it was decided that voting would take place using that album. Sorry for the confusion.

#47 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

ahina_piraterocker_zps00566add.jpg

Your Character name: Kathryne

Name of monster: Rocker

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: No crowd be greater then the mess hall during a meal, and no lack of ears for my tunes! (...But I'd rather be away from them all when the meal is done, they... they eye me strange. I'm all carapace, not tasty!)

Your role on the ship: Musical Entertainer

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Nobody can keep the crew morale up like me. O-Obviously I'm valuable! Nobody doubts that, that's why I made the cut! ...Where the other two didn't. (Their poor souls, my former band mates... Oh how promising we were before we were captured.) But no time for that, Drake be needing his jolly songs! I don't want him looking at me strange too.

#48 AfkVendor

AfkVendor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Your Character name: AfkVendor

Name of monster: Deviruchi

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Crow`s Nest

Your role on the ship: Captain`s Pet

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: I have a treasure map.

devipirate.jpg

#49 Dorrisa

Dorrisa

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

5mbw2r.jpg

Your Character name: Timpani

Name of monster: Valkyrie Randgris

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: Crow's nest

Your role on the ship: First mate Randgris

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew:  I have traveled afar and created fear among Midgard. My throne was at the steps of Valhalla where I ruled with my Valkyries. The best of my conquest was during the Day of Despair, where we fought to bring back Freyja into her original power.  Alas, it failed but I have done much destruction in return before my physical form perished. After implanting my soul inside Priestess Aoine, I've resurrected once again to accomplish my life goals. After burning down an orphanage, I've decided to become a Pirate and join your crew. I am known as the Shield Breaker among the many powerful gods. I demand you recruit me as nothing but your first mate! I-it's not like... I-I'm joining for you or anything! I h-have my reasons... also I... I'm sorry about our past Q.Q 

Edited by Dorrisa, 24 September 2013 - 10:00 PM.

#50 Hanbyul

Hanbyul

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Your Character name:  Fuu

Name of monster: Munak (RO1)

Favorite place on the ship to hang out: I-In the galley... behind a barrel, hoping no one forces me to do manual labor.

Your role on the ship: Swabbie - I just... clean things. Badly.

Why you deserve to be part of Drake's crew: Well, we're both undead, so that already makes me a good candidate, right? I could eventually get better at this whole "carrying buckets" business and I'm not half-bad at playing hopscotch. Every reanimated corpse deserves a job!

Fuu_PirateMunak2.jpg

Edited by Hanbyul, 24 September 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users