How would you improve Renewal? - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How would you improve Renewal?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Fix lag. Some way. Some how. Please do it.

#27 531131102234144943

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

THE ACTUAL BELZEBUB SKIN INSTEAD OF CHONCHON RECOLOR

#28 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

i would bring back the original training grounds and 1st job change quest....also giving better rewards for quests giving players more incentive to do them.... better events (some of the holiday events have been too easy and have been left in too long making them seem even easier and more pointless as each day goes by)... less gear with OP effects in cash shop (HBP, FAW ect).... these are items that should be given out as rewards for completing long and fairly difficult quests.... more pet tames available via monster drops and not just from lucky boxes and player run events (make people go hunt for them)... alter TIs making teh monsters hunted EVENT monsters giving a certain amount of exp and NO drops, do not change these monsters or the maps used (change the monsters sprites per season maybe ie: xmas goblins for winter, Jakks for fal, spring rabbits for spring, imps for summer).... more arc quests (still waiting for the last 2 parts of the Tomb of the Dark Lord arc).... fix all current known bugs without bugging things more.... implement updates in a timely and bug free manner.... less 2x drops and 2x exp events for server issues and give out KP or Cash shop items instead (BNx3 or Gums< tokens, or Insurance ).... most of these suggestions are within iRO GM control...

H*ll yeah.

#29 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

ninja this thread.

this is the way how the community works these day:

Nerf this, Nerf that

Nerf this skill, Nerf that skill

so OP blah blah blah.

OMFG i die to GoH, Nerf GoH. I die to DB, Nerf DB.

WTF, I got howl effect, Nerf howl.

I got Strip AGAIN, Damn Nerf strip chance.

y not just tell the gm just to use only your normal attack in woe.

Making it better doesn't mean you need to nerf everything. i know it is hard to make every class balance, in fact its impossible. but when someone complain this and that, they nerf that skills. then they complain those and those, they nerf those. keep doing it. wut else is left?

sooner or later they will wine about weapon doing so much dmg even with the massive reduction that woe got and the gear, then gm force you to use bare hand, then it comes down to the str part because some classes doesn't need it. then they found out that bare hand can't kill coz of the reduction everyone got then gm said ok, lets woe naked.

Finally, everyones stat is set to 1 when you woe and u cannot wear gear when woe. then ppl will complain that is the big guild will win coz of the people that they have, then they limit every guild's to like 20 ppl. and guess what, ppl still complain, about like omfg, RG got the best HP coz of the HP + 2k skills, NEFT IT then let's make every class same HP. how about that now?? fair enough for you guys??

Well put.  That's how a lot of people are nowadays.  There are some things that should be made weaker though, such as Mental Strength.  Monk classes are meant to be massive single target damage dealers, hence Guillotine Fist.  Tanking is the job of Royal Guard, hence most of their skills being shield based.  Royal Guard defensive capabilities should be increased for that reason.  Rune Knights should have better melee damage output.  How is is that Rangers can get over 3 times the damage per hit than a melee Rune Knight can with the same dex as the str?  Increase the damage of Magnus Exorcismus, and/or give Adoramus an area of effect.  Magnus Exorcismus is only useful in certain areas, so it wouldn't hurt anything.  And on that note, make undead/demon turn in quests more often.  And give Sorcerer's and ArchBishops back the HP bonuses they had before the balance patch.  I don't know about a lot of them, but my ArchBishop lost over 30k HP when it came out, and my Sorcerer lost about 15k HP.  And increase ArchBishops SP pool or cut the SP cost of their skills.  It costs a lot and they are the only ones who can do what they do, it would make a lot of people happier knowing their party healer isn't going to run out of SP in the middle of a mob of Salamanders and Incarnations of Morroc.  I'll come up with more later as I think about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users