Classic: 2013 patch notes part VIII: Mission to Moscovia - Page 12 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: 2013 patch notes part VIII: Mission to Moscovia

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#276 StevieMac

StevieMac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hey Argroh. I have a Gate Keeper-DD. Whisper StevieMac and Stevie's iPod next time you're on in classic server.

Edited by StevieMac, 28 November 2013 - 09:49 PM.

#277 WickedElbow

WickedElbow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

What about a 4th skill bar?

#278 Reywal

Reywal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

4th skill bar and Purple cowbow hat [1] please :(

#279 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

We seriously need to address the guild treasure drop chart.  We have been talking about it for months, but nothing has really been done yet. 

NO MORE CHAIN MAIL[1]S!!!! GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH 

/enddrama

Furthermore, this may seem like a noob question, but is there any way that we can have an offline vending command?  I know there are several pservers that are capable of doing this, so it shouldn't be impossible, but it's really frustrating to have 10 clients all set up on your computer all night.  The way it worked on pserver is you set up your vend and then you type in a command that keeps your client info logged on in the server, but the client itself closes.  This allows for people to buy items from your shop even though you don't have the client open, and the server keeps track of all the information.  And then, when you try to log back in with the client, you log yourself out of the vendor from the server.  

Did that make any sense? haha 

Edited by Melkor, 29 November 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#280 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

replace like 3/4 of the slotted gear drops with guild supply boxes

ezpz

#281 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

Yeah just put like one slotted item per fort and replace them with a mix of supply boxes and seeds.

#282 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

Also berries.

I would also like to see karvo, but that's just me.

Seeds especially would be really good, because that would kill the bot market on seeds.  No one is actually farming seeds, it's obviously all bots.

Edited by Melkor, 29 November 2013 - 10:16 AM.

#283 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

castles already drop seeds/berries

#284 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

But more is better?  lol

#285 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Make castles drop jellopies

This.

#286 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

I dislike the idea of boxes for treasure. Right now you have to do something (nothing hard btw) to get supply boxes. It gives players and guilds something to do together.

Also it makes the very very few kp maps active.

#287 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

GD is wonderful, don't ruin it.

Start playing and stop asking for ways in order to not have to play.

#288 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

We're farming our own, just trying to think of things to put in treasure to replace the current slotted -_- which is flooding our storages.

What would you rather see?

#289 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

We're farming our own, just trying to think of things to put in treasure to replace the current slotted -_- which is flooding our storages.

What would you rather see?

I am enjoying the fact that people are playing out of WoE. What I'd like to see is people punished for their huge indiscretions but that ain't happening.

All that needs to be done is something to cycle the slot gear into something useful.

#290 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I agree, but what do you suggest we should replace the slotted gear with?

It's not very helpful if all you're going to do is run around shooting down any ideas without actually offering alternative solutions.

#291 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

I've offered a million suggestions in the past, but all I care to do right now is point out how they need to stop changing the game to cater for you people's crybaby asses. Seriously. Seals, god item creation etc. Now people are like "WE WANT TO PLAY EVEN LESS!"

That is the dumbest idea.

#292 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Wasn't there an NPC called Ben Recycle which converted slotted gear into elus/oris and stuff on the main server?

#293 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

You're not listening.

No one is saying anything about playing less.  We want to get something to replace the hundreds of useless slotted gear.  That is all.

#294 superlegit

superlegit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

the only thing to make people play this game is competition. given enough time and luck maybe such a thing can happen against 5x gtb 6x belt guilds l0l.

#295 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

You're not listening.

No one is saying anything about playing less.  We want to get something to replace the hundreds of useless slotted gear.  That is all.

You're not listening, I said your suggestion was retarded and would harm the current thing that actually makes people play.

I long stopped caring about the slotted gear so I don't care if it stays or goes, but, don't you dare suggest things that ruin the like one thing going right in the game right now. Think of something else.

Edited by Xellie, 01 December 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#296 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Replace the slotted not-so-useful gear with the rare gear that is needed to make slotted geek glasses. Ta Da!

#297 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

You're not listening, I said your suggestion was retarded and would harm the current thing that actually makes people play.

I long stopped caring about the slotted gear so I don't care if it stays or goes, but, don't you dare suggest things that ruin the like one thing going right in the game right now. Think of something else.

If you have better suggestions, make them instead of just bitching about the suggestions that are being made and flaming.  Please.

#298 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

If you have better suggestions, make them instead of just bitching about the suggestions that are being made and flaming.  Please.

Why? I already made them a million times? I'm not repeating my posts just because YOU decided it was a problem. You're the one that is bothered by the slot gear (I think it needs to remain for the newbie market, just in lesser numbers) -  so since it's your problem, why don't YOU come up with solutions.... that don't impact a very good new part of the game.

I mean, they could just put berries in the kafra shop for $2200 per box if you need them that badly.

#299 Melkor

Melkor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Enough flaming, please.  If you have beef, leave it in tirades and not in the patch thread.

It's not just "my problem," and we all have been trying to address it for a long time.  I'm not sure why you think that suddenly I'm the only one complaining about it.  vrypwrful even said he's been NPCing slotted gear for months.  What a waste.  

Putting in more ygg berries and seeds eliminates the need to buy them from bots.  Which is exactly what we need to do to cut down on the bot population (you said it yourself).  It has nothing to do with how many any guild "needs," it's just changing from where they obtain them.

There doesn't need to be hundreds of berries and seeds dropping, in fact we could probably just leave some of the drop slots empty, and leaving the drop rates the same as the slotted gear for the yggs would not be smart.  So they would obviously be reduced, and all would still benefit more from the castle drops.  

Edited by Melkor, 01 December 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#300 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

Oh no you asked for supply boxes. And that is BAD.

Also there are some guilds who sell their ygg things! So you would be impacting them. (think about someone other than yourself, please. I know it's hard but just give it some thought). some people sell ygg things from MVPs too so you would be hurting them with your dumb, selfish idea too!

The slotted gear should be able to be turned into things that guild members need or want. I quite fancy the idea of turning in 100 chainmails for a valk armor, since the valk mvp is un-competed for the most part and involves only reflect killing cheese (again with people NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING). With such high costs it wouldn't impact the value of the armors anyway.

If you remove the slot gears completely, you raise the bar for people starting out on the game and make it harder for them, so they should remain available. I mean, obviously we  all want people to play, right? Except those who ddos other guilds vents. That would be silly making it easier for more people to play when we're trying to make them all quit, wouldn't ?

Don't take my criticism as your bad idea as "flaming". You're not razzez.  I think? Well maybe you are who knows. Bad idea is bad.

On a side note, I get like 300 berries a week from castle drops, how many do you people need? Jesus. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users