Zeny Making Tips for a newbie - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Zeny Making Tips for a newbie

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ShiroYaksha

ShiroYaksha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

Can i get tips on making zeny like good stuff to hunt or cash shop items that are good and easy to sell or quests and quest rewards anything  :heh:

#2 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

If you're VIP, you can make some pretty easy zeny getting 4 eden merit badges from gramps from both turn ins, 8 EMBS = 1 reset stone which you can easily sell for 7.5m+

If you're not... you can do the same thing, but its gonna take 4x as long. (1 badge per turn in and you can only do 1 turn in at a time as opposed to vip getting 2 badges per turn in and you can do both at once)

Another way is farming items like immortal hearts which can easily sell for 2~2.5k each. Somewhat tedious, but can be decent money if you do it on a rogue with auto gank (auto steals from monsters)

There are a lot more ways but I don't have time. Hopefully someone else can fill you in.

also, strawberries. farm strawberries, you can sell for 3~4k each

Edited by meowington, 07 November 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#3 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Quests:

• Overlook water dungeon quest rewards.
  • Current Halloween event.
  • Mora daily quests for mora coins. You can exchange them for mora equips that can be vended.
  • El Dicastes Frede's Request reward: Bradium Earring.
  • El Dicastes Doha's Secret Orders rewards.
  • Gramps Turn-in quests for Merit badges. You can turn them at eden's Merry Badger NPC for magical stones which are vended on average for 7.5m.
  • If really low level you can try hunting poison spores.

Kafra items:

You can either open a chat room in eden floor 1 stating that you are selling Kafra items for xx amount or you can simply vend popular kafra items such as:

• Token of Siegfried Box
  • Neuralizer Box
  • Heavy Lifter Box
  • Kafra Card Box

To get an idea on items prices click here.

#4 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Can i get tips on making zeny like good stuff to hunt or cash shop items that are good and easy to sell or quests and quest rewards anything  :heh:

This is not immediate money strat but I would invest on RWC rally boxes trust me it's well worth it

#5 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Go into LOW TI and farm Ice pieces. Each is worth 40k, Ice cubics worth 3k ea, Alarm needles 1-2k ea. Use a smith and greed with a big party . Not big money but enough to get you a small capital, potion money and basic(better than Eden) gear money. Occasional clip [1] drops are nice too.

Edited by Xord, 07 November 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#6 Aesthetisch

Aesthetisch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

Watch the market using ragial, you'll be able to see what people are buying and what is most popular at this moment. Then you can stroll over to either RMS or iROWiki and find out what they drop from and at what rate, just remember you change the search settings to Renewal/Classic whichever you are looking for.

#7 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

This is not immediate money strat but I would invest on RWC rally boxes trust me it's well worth it

RWC Rally boxes are going for about 60mil right now. But in a few months, they'll rise to 100+. Probably the efficient way to make zeny from the kafra shop right now.

If you need some zeny NOW, you can sell a few boxes, but stockpile at least a few of them for later.

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

This may be of some help: http://forums.warppo...h-or-die-tryin/

#9 ShiroYaksha

ShiroYaksha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

thanks alot for the tips guys really helps alot esp in the long run and if theres more tips keep em coming thanks again

#10 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

http://irowiki.org/w..._of_Brisingamen

That quest is a good one to do too.

As a reward you get:
1 OCA
40 KVM Badges (account bound)
And some exp

You can only do it once per character, unless you spend ~7mil to reset your quest status. But the OCA sells for like 12mil.

The quest itself requires no items to do, just a lot of running around and talking to npcs.

The quest is not always available though. You can check it's availability at: Prontera (prontera 113, 293)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users