11/20 Ming-Na Wen Birthday Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/20 Ming-Na Wen Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
381 replies to this topic

#51 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

Ok so u guys have tons if 150 chars and now when the new players (Malay/Singapore) come, you are whining and demanding to remove gramps. Not a good idea

Edited by No0b, 18 November 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#52 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

People have been wanting to remove gramps since BEFORE we knew mRO was closing down.

#53 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

People have been wanting to remove gramps since BEFORE we knew mRO was closing down.

Then stop whining about it every week. It's not like u didn't benefit from it

Edited by No0b, 18 November 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#54 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

I've actually never whined about it, might want to check your facts before you post about something that, obviously, you aren't knowledgeable about.

#55 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Oh my gosh pizza hat. I need that.

#56 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Then stop whining about it every week. It's not like u didn't benefit from it

ive never benefited from it so i guess i can call for its end...

#57 jfelipe00

jfelipe00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:RENEWAL

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Why Admins don't speak about Enriched Hammer if many people are asking for it? if you can see, they only reply about other topics!

#58 MillyBear

MillyBear

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1997 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Face killer .. You needs to stop playing with all the ninjas in your guild and find yourself a nice girl..

She'll take that negativity right out ;-)

#59 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Face killer .. You needs to stop playing with all the ninjas in your guild and find yourself a nice girl..

She'll take that negativity right out ;-)

im 35 and happily married... but thanks for trying to insert your assumptions into my personal life...

#60 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Why Admins don't speak about Enriched Hammer if many people are asking for it? if you can see, they only reply about other topics!

Because, this is not "ask for enriched hammer" thread. its supposed to be about contents thats being given from the maintenance. for this case, we should discuss about new groovy pack contents. if theres no enriched stated, then we shouldn't discuss about it. you can write up seperated thread on general forum to raise awareness, but not on maint thread. 

#61 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Oda, when is the event going to start? Please give us an ETA (though if it starts this week, that would be great!)  :p_idea:

Please, please, please....can you disclose the contents of the Groove Pack?  :p_conf:

Edited by Erydanos, 18 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#62 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

they usually dont tell us the contents of the groove packs or lucky boxes til after main starts to keep people from messing with the market

#63 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

they usually dont tell us the contents of the groove packs or lucky boxes til after main starts to keep people from messing with the market

Oh! Ok....   :p_swt:

Can they still tell if they are going to take into account our suggestions for them? Or that could still give hints to people to mess the market with?

Also, how long is going to be the Pizza Hat event? Will it overlap with any Christmas events they have planned?

#64 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

There has been an exp event for all players going on for the past month, where the exp needed to level from level 1-99 (trans and non trans) was cut in half. 

I believe you mean the exp "was" going on "last" month. Either way that didn't do anything, to benefit anyone level 100-150, which is the hardest to level.

Now having said that we do NOT need Double Drops, anymore, ever, & we don't need Double Exp either.

too bad the current exp event only helps players under 99... we all know past 100 exp goes to hell

There is no CURRENT Exp event. That ended Nov 13th.

Likely it will be the same quest as 2012, but with the reward we had actually wanted to put in last year (but couldn't get working).

Description as intended last year: 

Has a chance of dropping consumable pizzas when worn 

When upgraded to +7 has a 3% chance to use agi up level 1 when hit with a physical attack when upgraded to +9 or higher gives HP/SP regen +15% 

Seriously a Pizza Hat. Not only is that really ugly it's not even Thanksgiving related.  So it's going to be like the Turkey Hat, except drop pizzas, instead of eggs. That's creative...

Did this really come from kRO?

This has been said over & over again. There is nothing for the Admins to say about it. It doesn't matter how much people spam about Enriched Hammer, Double Exp/Drop, etc..., these are events. They are put in when the GM's decide to. Not based on how many people cry for them to. When you see it in the maintenance notes then you know it's being done. Until then, all the spamming doesn't mean a thing, & won't change anything.

Edited by Razzez, 18 November 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#65 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Oh! Ok....   :p_swt:

Can they still tell if they are going to take into account our suggestions for them? Or that could still give hints to people to mess the market with?

Also, how long is going to be the Pizza Hat event? Will it overlap with any Christmas events they have planned?

Sometime they do take suggestions.

#66 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

There is no CURRENT Exp event. That ended Nov 1st.

Spams in maint threads, never reads maint thread.

Last week:

Jump event being extended on both servers

#67 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Jump event for Homunculus  :rice:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#68 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

I've actually never whined about it, might want to check your facts before you post about something that, obviously, you aren't knowledgeable about.

Did you call a stop for Gramps? If you didn't, pls don't read too much about it. If you did, have you ever make a char that reached 150 cuz of TI? Why are you asking for a stop while new players in need for levels. (Don't really give a -.- about whether you whine or not, but pls let new players enjoy the benefit that you got)
I guess you are aware of "you" in English can be singular and plural. And you said "we" and now you are answering with "I". Might need to be consistent in your argument. Hope you passed your Writing 101 class

Edited by No0b, 18 November 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#69 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

I guess you are aware of "you" in English can be singular and plural. And you said "we" and now you are answering with "I". Might need to be consistent in your argument. Hope you passed your Writing 101 class

you don't quote somebody's words and then tell them later that you weren't referring to them specifically...

#70 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

Read the context of how a word is used. The way it was used in my original statement is referencing the closure of mRO. Not wanting Gramps gone. Being able to understand the context in how something is used, THAT is what you are missing from this most recent post. Thank you, come again.

Edit: Grade 2 English, do you need a refresher?

Edited by Draciolus, 18 November 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#71 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

you don't quote somebody's words and then tell them later that you weren't referring to them specifically...

I first posted that "you" whining about gramps and then Dracious came in saying he didn't whine about it..

#72 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Read the context of how a word is used. The way it was used in my original statement is referencing the closure of mRO. Not wanting Gramps gone. Being able to understand the context in how something is used, THAT is what you are missing from this most recent post. Thank you, come again.

Edit: Grade 2 English, do you need a refresher?

You read too much from it. My first post DIDN'T quote your sentences.

#73 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Next time I'll see a Burger Hat dropping burgers, cheese, lettuce, and onions or a Hotdog Sandwich lower headgear dropping buns and hotdogs...  :hmm:

#74 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

There is a sausage lower head gear that drops sausage I think.  :heh:

18900.png

#75 strafe247