Unusual buffs and player abilities in training ground - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unusual buffs and player abilities in training ground

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Anyone else notice people with certain buffs in training grounds recently? Namely a potion buff that gives 22 to str agi and int .. all in one potion? Also notice people healing to full hp (w/out dragon buff) every 5 seconds? (you cant use the purple p2w pots in there and spinels are 10 min cds).

Another unusual thing is the movement capabilities of people to cross the whole map in under 10 seconds... without a windpot(not a ranger/sin class). Even with guardian it would take a player more than amount of time to reach your side of the map. Pets are disabled so you couldn't stack an extra movement buff during the preparation time as well.

Also have seen people destroy statues in 3 seconds with only 2 people.. without the statue dmg buff... is there some type of exploit/bug that the new patch brought out or is it more hackshield bypass exploits?

Also how are people able to have the buff effects in the begging of the matches after the patch?

#2 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Destroying the statue, even alone. I have seen them. Even without statue damage buff they can deal massive damage. I have received the blow 16k crit of Spear without freeze. Pretty much OP P2W. Saw Rangers and Sin solo taking out statues, neutral statues and dragon with only taking very little HP drain.

I don't know about the potion buff, never seen any. Movement capabilities, everything is just so fast that I hardly cross my cursor over them. But pretty much I saw are with elixirs, regardless of 60 sec or 10min (using 10min is a big waste here unless you are super strong p2womgwtfnerfplease gg char).

First thing to do, the moment the match start, press CapsLock and see if there any "imported" buff. Then one of you try scouting them right away, preferably invis sin and hover their status. Ask people about those buff. It is also good strategy to ks their farm.

Example:

There is no food buff that only has 45 parry, str, etc in one buff. There is, food buff that has 45 parry WITH str WITH the etc in one buff. This is how I busted someone that using hacking inside TG. I never seen him online ever since.

See anything suspicious, SS and send report.

ps: Sorry for the bad English and grammar.

#3 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Have you taken into account t2 armour and that some teams already have  the attack runes?

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

I'm not going to state in detail what it is exactly(Because it's against forum rules to do so...), but there are exploits being done. I even ran into it accidentally when I realized I'd still kept these certain few items after logging in from being DCed during a match the night before.

This is abusable and this needs to be stopped. Either disable the Training Grounds now to avoid easy farming via these exploits or fix it as soon as possible.

#5 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Have you taken into account t2 armour and that some teams already have  the attack runes?

er yea... you're straying off topic.. but anyhoo

Edited by Zechrem, 23 November 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#6 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

er yea... you're straying off topic.. but anyhoo

He was just asking, tho, in case someone forgot there's new gear to add to potential damage in pvp. Let's also keep in mind that the Training Site does NOT "balance" players like its done in colo (aka, hp, stats, lvl, etc etc). So, someone with much better gear, stats, p2w buffs, full slotted costume, bla bla, will outdmg you by far. BUT, as TK mentioned, there ARE exploits and items currently being abused too. We found out some by someone else reporting, or by accident; regardless of how, everyone please do report them along with evidence of this. The Training Site its cool, we cant let cheaters/hackers/exploiters already ruin the fun of it =/

#7 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

there is a 150$ hack which does all these features zech, i just got informed of that. sad little people....

edit: I just found the website where this guy is selling that hack, I'll PM Zanbee and Njoror so they will be aware about this issue.

edit2: Done

Edited by HunkSurvivor, 23 November 2013 - 12:52 PM.

#8 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Have you taken into account t2 armour and that some teams already have the attack runes?

The damage and speed was way too abnormal for T2 or runes to be the reason. They destroyed 2 statues literally within 5s of the round starting, and made it to our side in another 10. They had no priest (no inc Agi) and no wind pots. They had at least 160 chakra points worth of scrolls before they even killed the dragon. I'm sure even though that bug has been fixed, many people still have a whole bunch leftover.

I've also seen the buff potion that gave multiple "master buff potion" bonuses all in one. It looks like a regular Agi potion icon, but when hovered over it says increase Agi/Str/Vit by 22.

#9 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

The damage and speed was way too abnormal for T2 or runes to be the reason. They destroyed 2 statues literally within 5s of the round starting, and made it to our side in another 10. They had no priest (no inc Agi) and no wind pots. They had at least 160 chakra points worth of scrolls before they even killed the dragon. I'm sure even though that bug has been fixed, many people still have a whole bunch leftover.

I've also seen the buff potion that gave multiple "master buff potion" bonuses all in one. It looks like a regular Agi potion icon, but when hovered over it says increase Agi/Str/Vit by 22.

they are hacking.....

#10 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Let me tell you a story from my assassin. I had it max hiding, and bonus movement 30% from assassin tree. In shadow form, I get another 30%.With elixirs, it makes a total of 220% movement speed in stealth. There is one time I get into TG and run to the door right away, turned out that the door has delayed spawn. I find myself outside a few moment after the door spawned leaving all my teammates locked inside except another Ranger standing besides me. He just used jump right away and running towards the door like me apparently. We all laughed so hard that time knowing nothing thinking of it as a glitch. I didn't even bother to roam.

Then when I think back, what's the effect of this? Something that we can learn is actually, IF I am strong enough I can just wait in front of the neutral statue waiting for the match to start. Then when the match started, I could just hit it right away instead of running like the others. Sadly my sin is only RHD equipped and I never use it to play TG anymore. But with p2w tier, hitting statue solo is easily done.

I've been keep thinking over and over for what happening that day and trying to relate what is happening during my other matches that I keep getting pawned really hard. So I honestly think this is one of the thing that can be abused in a way.

#11 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

It's not T2 colo if u run over and they already have the buffs. THen they ninja like all the statues and dragons in like a span of 2 minutes

#12 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

If you mean the debuff statues that is actually possible to get all 4 and dragon in 2 minutes but killing all of the mid statues in like 10 seconds is impossiburu w.o buffs

Edited by Baddiez, 23 November 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#13 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

2 debuff statues were down one after another within 5 seconds of game starting. At this point we had just reached our first debuff statue with wind pot. They didn't have any classes with Inc Agi or Teleport/Lightning Walk, nor did they have Wind Pot on their buff bar.

Also, I would suggest removing all existing Chakra scrolls even though the bug has been fixed. I'm sure there are people still holding onto extra ones.

#14 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Well it would help if they took the link to the hack down. It's still sitting on this ro2 board from when someone reported it a long while back ago.

#15 kimsera

kimsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Locationhoodlyfe
  • Server:thuglyfe

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

I've run into this issue in pron fort and colo several times so this isn't entirely exclusive to the training grounds.

For instance, two days ago there was a sorc my colo queue that consistently had 8-11 kills every round and advanced to r5 without dieing. He was unnaturally more durable and did 1-3k damage per lightning bolt. The four others that made it to the end focused and stomped him in the last round but we observed that he would heal himself completely every 5-6 seconds and run off the map (I -_- you not). My guildies have also stated that another individual from this person's guild has been doing this as well.

Food for thought.  :p_smile:

#16 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

I've run into this issue in pron fort and colo several times so this isn't entirely exclusive to the training grounds.

For instance, two days ago there was a sorc my colo queue that consistently had 8-11 kills every round and advanced to r5 without dieing. He was unnaturally more durable and did 1-3k damage per lightning bolt. The four others that made it to the end focused and stomped him in the last round but we observed that he would heal himself completely every 5-6 seconds and run off the map (I -_- you not). My guildies have also stated that another individual from this person's guild has been doing this as well.

Food for thought.  :p_smile:

I never go WoE or fort war yet, but I don't see 1k-3k damage per lightning bolt in Colo is something unusual.. I think I also dealt just as much with my maxed L Bolt. I also can get 8 - 14 kills per round. When u see someone got froze, by other sorc or your own diver, what makes u stop spamming those bolts? Waiting for a spear to cd or keep spam frost while getting whacked? In a total of 6 sec it dealt much more damage than any other bolts in mage tree. It is just underrated. Well, it is colo. Better just wait for the others to diver first , never stop the bolts, and keep running. Literally shot spear only when needed, on the -_- #1 head at the last minute round for example. Though I never heal myself. Kills are what matters.  :gg:

@Baddiez

If you name is same as your IGN, then you must be one of the people that bullied me yesterday in TG  :ani_bzz:

We are helpless. 

#17 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

I never go WoE or fort war yet, but I don't see 1k-3k damage per lightning bolt in Colo is something unusual.. I think I also dealt just as much with my maxed L Bolt. I also can get 8 - 14 kills per round. When u see someone got froze, by other sorc or your own diver, what makes u stop spamming those bolts? Waiting for a spear to cd or keep spam frost while getting whacked? In a total of 6 sec it dealt much more damage than any other bolts in mage tree. It is just underrated. Well, it is colo. Better just wait for the others to diver first , never stop the bolts, and keep running. Literally shot spear only when needed, on the -_- #1 head at the last minute round for example. Though I never heal myself. Kills are what matters.  :gg:

@Baddiez

If you name is same as your IGN, then you must be one of the people that bullied me yesterday in TG  :ani_bzz:

We are helpless. 

Lol I'm sorry :'( I've been trying to get my runes XD. You make it sound like I'm trying to pick on new people Q_Q BADDIEZ IS NOT A BULLY <3

Edited by Baddiez, 24 November 2013 - 08:52 AM.

#18 kimsera

kimsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Locationhoodlyfe
  • Server:thuglyfe

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

@Baddiez

We are helpless. 

I'd like to point out that I usually cleanse off FD on my priest or sorc, so 1-3k damage per lightning bolt while I can actively run around is pretty unusual to me. Well that, and the full hp heals every five seconds, and the part where they teleport around and run off the map in pron fort and colo. +_+

Edited by kimsera, 24 November 2013 - 09:48 AM.

#19 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Lol I'm sorry :'( I've been trying to get my runes XD. You make it sound like I'm trying to pick on new people Q_Q BADDIEZ IS NOT A BULLY <3

Inflammo is one of you guys is it?  :pif:

That 16k crit... I didn't get the chance to ss the blow I took from you but it is pretty much makes no different  :p_sick:

abs9jtM.jpg

I never get passed 14 kills in TG, let alone have winning chance against you guys

Teach me your secret!! 

Inb4, 10 fps... and straying off topic  :heh:

Edited by FluffyMiyu, 25 November 2013 - 11:42 AM.

#20 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

With dragon buff and guardian with pc scrolls sorcs can insta cast v-spear with no cd and it basically one shots

Note: 100% pc damage is basically half of a poring buff in colo and that lasts all game.. lol

Now that I look at the names I remember we played you guys like 3x in a row :D

Note2: with dragon buff you can insta spam any pot if you have guardian up also <3

Edited by Baddiez, 24 November 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#21 vatters

vatters

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

Players are definitely using this. It's been seen in Colo and on the Training Grounds.

I searched on Youtube for an example and found a video that I think is from the SEA server.

You can see that the warrior is full healing constantly and that, when he respawns, he immediately has buffs he could not have gotten in his party. For example, there are no soul makers or wizards in their party but the warrior applies those buffs. You can also see that his other party members don't get the buffs after they respawn. This suggests maybe just the warrior is using the hacking program for their gain.

I hope they fix this soon.

#22 DamLucky

DamLucky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Players are definitely using this. It's been seen in Colo and on the Training Grounds.

I searched on Youtube for an example and found a video that I think is from the SEA server.

You can see that the warrior is full healing constantly and that, when he respawns, he immediately has buffs he could not have gotten in his party. For example, there are no soul makers or wizards in their party but the warrior applies those buffs. You can also see that his other party members don't get the buffs after they respawn. This suggests maybe just the warrior is using the hacking program for their gain.

That video is actually here in iRO2. Notice Exodus guild tag on top of recorder's player. There has been buff hacking in the new PvP site which is why I, myself, refuse to participate until it gets fixed (even after latest maintenance). But as shown in the video, the warrior does have buffs that are impossible to obtain in that current party composition.

@ vatters or video recorder, you should send a ticket regarding this matter, which I'm sure you did.

-Kuma

#23 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

This is from our server... That's Galajuan vs Exodus... First WOE and now this?

#24 KuroHono

KuroHono

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Gotta love da cheatz <3

#25 Imhorny

Imhorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members