Unusual buffs and player abilities in training ground - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unusual buffs and player abilities in training ground

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#51 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

We we're doing training grounds with my guildmates yesterday. For some reasons. We can't attack/click other players? Their names are listed as neutrals. Anyone knows whats going on here?

This is currently a bug and have been reported. This is an issue where at the start of every game, if two teams run towards each other, they are still seen as allies. It may just be a delayed reaction from the system. 

If you see anyone or anything suspicious, please do not hesitate to send a ticket or message. There are a few players we are currently investigating, but we always welcome more reports and information that can help us.

I am asking that everyone please leave names and specific players/guilds out of the public forums. This is to respect the privacy of players and the forum rules. Thanks :)

#52 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

We we're doing training grounds with my guildmates yesterday. For some reasons. We can't attack/click other players? Their names are listed as neutrals. Anyone knows whats going on here?

I happens to me too, but I just ignored it. Their names are neutrals and can't click on them, their name turned red and clickable once they start hitting, isn't?

I forgot who they are already, but I know I will remember if I meet them again. Nonetheless it doesn't effect me that much since they are p2w people that I don't even stand a chance to fight even if I am able to click their names. FML

For those who are wondering what is going on in Jehoon and and Colosseum. 

In regards to people killing statues and etc. early in the game [2-5secs] right when the round begins, people are glitching the gate obviously. 

Which is what I said in previous post was literally correct.

There is another one that you missed.

Food buff (caught this guy running)

jwQQqVy.jpg

There is no only-Critical 45 nor only-Physical 45, nor only-Magical 45 nor only-Acceleration 45.

There is Heavenly Sausage that gives Physical Attack, Magical attack, Critical Hit and Acceleration increased 45 (all in one.

And that is that.

Edited by FluffyMiyu, 25 November 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#53 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

Our team had a round with Catalyst yesterday im not sure if it was you guys. But they were in neutral and i couldnt attack too. After a while, their names became red. I was in hide just creepin and waitin for the kill. >:3
We were Team HornyDaddy( raging hormone monk, 2 wiz, me(ranger) and a priest.).
So im not sure either if its a bug or just a timer related issue where players cant attack each other right away, not sure.

#54 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

In regards to people killing statues and etc. early in the game [2-5secs] right when the round begins, people are glitching the gate obviously. 

What are those strange buffs that you see?

Did you know that Baphomet's Horn, Prana's Rod, Kremp's Beard, Maya's Feeler

[Chaos Dungeon prequisite items] gives you:

[Critical Increase] Critical 1000 increase
[Strongness] Defense 1000 increase
[Enrage] Attack Power 1000 increase

These items were never intended to be used as a consumble...

Try using it! Slow down your Chaos Dungeon progress, I dare you...

What are those strange potions that you see?

Courageous Knight Potion VI

"Increase STR, AGI and VIT by 22 for 30 min."

Mighty General Potion VI

"Increase STR, AGI, VIT and WIS by 22 for 30 min."

Researching Scholar Potion VI

"Increase INT, AGI and VIT by 22 for 30 min."

These items are not suppose to exist within the current live server of Ro2...

Consumable that full heals with low CD?

Ange's Kiss

Fully recovers HP.
Casting Time Instant
Execution time 1.0s
Cooldown time 0.0s

This item is not suppose to exist within the current live server of Ro2...

Information gather from

http://www.gaming-base.net/en/news

http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/

https://www.google.com/

-That's right, Google.-

Still doesen't explain how Leiru was able to get Intelligence buff and SM buff without those classes after dieing in Jehoon . Just ban him already x_x''

#55 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

I happens to me too, but I just ignored it. Their names are neutrals and can't click on them, their name turned red and clickable once they start hitting, isn't?

I forgot who they are already, but I know I will remember if I meet them again. Nonetheless it doesn't effect me that much since they are p2w people that I don't even stand a chance to fight even if I am able to click their names. FML

Which is what I said in previous post was literally correct.

There is another one that you missed.

Food buff (caught this guy running)

jwQQqVy.jpg

There is no only-Critical 45 nor only-Physical 45, nor only-Magical 45 nor only-Acceleration 45.

There is Heavenly Sausage that gives Physical Attack, Magical attack, Critical Hit and Acceleration increased 45 (all in one.

And that is that.

I think I found your item.  Browsed through ro2 gaming base for a few minutes. 

General Tso's Chicken

Increase Critical by 45 for 60 min.

#56 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

General Tso's Chicken

I missed that, maybe because my friend is a failed chef. Thanks though

Still doesen't explain how Leiru was able to get Intelligence buff and SM buff without those classes after dieing in Jehoon . Just ban him already x_x''

The explanation is in their skill build.

They got all class skill in their skill tree!  :pif:

Please nerf them all.

fN76slf.jpg

Edited by FluffyMiyu, 25 November 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#57 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

What are those strange buffs that you see?

Did you know that Baphomet's Horn, Prana's Rod, Kremp's Beard, Maya's Feeler

[Chaos Dungeon prequisite items] gives you:

[Critical Increase] Critical 1000 increase
[Strongness] Defense 1000 increase
[Enrage] Attack Power 1000 increase

These items were never intended to be used as a consumble...

Try using it! Slow down your Chaos Dungeon progress, I dare you...

What are those strange potions that you see?

Courageous Knight Potion VI

"Increase STR, AGI and VIT by 22 for 30 min."

Mighty General Potion VI

"Increase STR, AGI, VIT and WIS by 22 for 30 min."

Researching Scholar Potion VI

"Increase INT, AGI and VIT by 22 for 30 min."

These items are not suppose to exist within the current live server of Ro2...

Consumable that full heals with low CD?

Angel's Kiss

Fully recovers HP.
Casting Time Instant
Execution time 1.0s
Cooldown time 0.0s

This item is not suppose to exist within the current live server of Ro2...

Information gather from

http://www.gaming-base.net/en/news

http://www.ro2database.com/iRO/

https://www.google.com/

-That's right, Google.-

Ive seen people use the buff more than 3x in the end of last round of colo. If he is spamming them at the end of colo... it makes me wonder about a potential duping exploit

#58 xcast3r

xcast3r

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

hgfgfgfgfhgjhjhjh-1.jpg

disregard the unli full heal, the hp w/graham/ the warrior buff without on their party,  ..is this buff existing on ro2 now, where  can i have it?

#59 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

hgfgfgfgfhgjhjhjh-1.jpg

disregard the unli full heal, the hp w/graham/ the warrior buff without on their party,  ..is this buff existing on ro2 now, where  can i have it?

Explorer Elixr right?

#60 xcast3r

xcast3r

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Explorer Elixr right?

ahh.i see., maybe he's so dedicated to game and rich that he use explorer in jehoonn,, , just wondering how he full heal so fast..

#61 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

ahh.i see., maybe he's so dedicated to game and rich that he use explorer in jehoonn,, , just wondering how he full heal so fast..

To bad I didn't get a SS of him when he used the 22/22/22 buff potion on me... I know he hacks.

#62 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

General Tso's Chicken

I just checked my chef. The recipe for that isn't anywhere.

#63 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

whoah, so scare, what chu do?

#64 Hikarii18

Hikarii18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Psst, I love you!

I love you too :D

We had the same problem too, can't target certain people.  And some people "disappearing" into walls.  Something suspicious... or just another bug?

I had the same probably in training grounds and colo as well.. I can't target nor attack them coz they either appear neutral, out of range, dead (but they still have half hp left) or they either disappear through de wallz or ground D:

#65 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

I just saw a guy selling some Training Ground Runes on trade chat. Seriously? I'm doubting now if this Jehoon thing is really making the game better or worst.

Exploit this mess = Get a bunch of runes = Sell / Gain profit

Get this exploiters full set of runes that gives 10% pvp def each. And make the gap between new and old players higher. We'll done.

Edited by FluffyGoaty, 25 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#66 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I am that guy you saw selling the runes... and yes they are tradeable so I decided to trade them and make a profit while they are expensive and people are lazy. If you think making a good team and doing  5v5 cause there is nothing better to do is exploiting then I guess I exploit the game...

Edit: All of the runes I have were obtained by legitly playing every single match.

Edited by Baddiez, 25 November 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#67 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

I am that guy you saw selling the runes... and yes they are tradeable so I decided to trade them and make a profit while they are expensive and people are lazy. If you think making a good team and doing  5v5 cause there is nothing better to do is exploiting then I guess I exploit the game...

Edit: All of the runes I have were obtained by legitly playing every single match.

That's not what I meant by my post. Just saying that if these exploiters starts to take advantage of this and earn profit through runes which are obtained through exploiting. It would just make the matter worst.

#68 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Chung runes should be account bound. Premaders shouldnt be able to sell them off as well.

#69 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

That's not what I meant by my post. Just saying that if these exploiters starts to take advantage of this and earn profit through runes which are obtained through exploiting. It would just make the matter worst.

Yeah 5v5 seems to be pretty broken atm but I love it for some reason the most fun thing for me to play in game atm all the raids are -_- boring... imverse killed the rest of the game for me.

#70 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

Chung runes should be account bound. Premaders shouldnt be able to sell them off as well.

I agree that the runes should be account bound regardless of whether you go in solo or in a group. But why discriminate against premades when it was meant to be a team effort? Premades in Colo get a whole lot of fire from me since it was meant to be FFA, but I don't see anything wrong with premades for 5v5. In fact, it's a great practice in terms of communication and strategising with the people you frequently raid/WoE with.

#71 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

I agree that the runes should be account bound regardless of whether you go in solo or in a group. But why discriminate against premades when it was meant to be a team effort? Premades in Colo get a whole lot of fire from me since it was meant to be FFA, but I don't see anything wrong with premades for 5v5. In fact, it's a great practice in terms of communication and strategising with the people you frequently raid/WoE with.

^ This guy give him all zeee cookies

#72 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Just like colo premade groups are walking over players who solo queue which means the arena isnt balanced for everyone. Jehoons needs to have a way to match premades vs premades and randoms vs randoms. Have a RHD like queue for randoms with 1 tank 1 heal 3 dps sign up and a seperate party vs party sign up for premaders.

#73 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

I'm Always Yolo Q

#74 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Just like colo premade groups are walking over players who solo queue which means the arena isnt balanced for everyone. Jehoons needs to have a way to match premades vs premades and randoms vs randoms. Have a RHD like queue for randoms with 1 tank 1 heal 3 dps sign up and a seperate party vs party sign up for premaders.

In team play the advantage always goes to the team with better coordination and organization. But yeah, there could be a separate queue for parties that are already 5/5. Though you'll still run into premades with 4/5 that queue in with randoms.

#75 SETSUNAf6w

SETSUNAf6w

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Odin ch.4

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:17 AM

1. There are legitimate items that gives these 1000 buffs.

2. Explorer / Graham / Spinel potions gives full health, you really should learn the items at your disposal.

3. *** is in my guild, and a GM did investigate his case (turns out yes, they actually care). He doesn't really speak english so I had to help him understand what was going on. The GM never found any logs of him attacking hide people, and the case was closed. Yet you publicly acuse him again. This is called defamation, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by SETSUNAf6w, 27 November 2013 - 11:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users