PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE THIS ON FACEBOOK OR ANYWHERE ELSE! THANK YOU!
Anyways, just wanted to see if there are anyone interested in doing an in-game Secret Odin gift exchange. This is a neat little thing I'm hoping to make into a yearly iRO tradition.
- Post here to sign up. Post your in-game name and indicate what gift you would like. Only 1 ITEM can be requested, which cannot be a God Item and it has to already exist on our server.
- Deadline to sign up is DECEMBER 7. The list of all registered players and their gift requests will be finalized and no more players can be added.
- Players that want to do the gift-giving must pick a player from THE LIST and PM me your choice. **DO NOT POST WHO YOU'RE GETTING A GIFT FOR AND DO NOT CONTACT YOUR PLAYER!** The player's name will then be marked in green on the list to indicate that player has been chosen.
- Players doing the gift-giving have the option to give a Gift Box if they are unable to get the requested item by the exchange date.
- GIFT EXCHANGE WILL COMMENCE ON DECEMBER 26. All participants are to meet near the central tree in Lutie to do the trades. You will be giving the gifts directly to your chosen player(s). If you prefer to be anonymous, then you can give the gift to me and I'll pass it on to the player(s). Players whose names are not marked green will receive a random cooked food from me. Christmas fireworks, Santa Suits, and Santa Hats are encouraged.
- ANYONE CAUGHT MAKING MULTIPLE FORUM ACCOUNTS TO GET MULTIPLE GIFTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! Also, people making brand new characters to avoid giving out their true identity WILL ALSO BE DISQUALIFIED! This event is created to allow members of the community to give back and thank those who make positive contributions to the community (whether it be in-game or on the forums) as well as encourage the season of giving. If you've been a negative ninny in-game and/or in the forums, well, shame on you and try to change your villainous ways for next year's Secret Odin.
When requesting an item, PLEASE be as specific as possible (i.e. unnamed egg, weapon, etc.) so players don't give you the wrong item. Also, PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT. Although I can change it if you haven't been claimed, I most certainly don't want to do it if you are claimed. This can make things difficult for your Secret Odin who is putting in extra time to get your gift. Please be more courteous.
Edited by ZeroTigress, 14 January 2014 - 02:10 AM.