[Renewal] Secret Odin Gift Exchange (2013) - Page 3 - **Community Contests and Events** - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Renewal] Secret Odin Gift Exchange (2013)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
475 replies to this topic

#51 RunningWild

RunningWild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Dear Odin, it's always been my dream to be a basketball player like my hero, Michael Jordan, which is why I'm asking for a pair of +0 Variant Shoes to replace my junky Eden Boots that I can't jump in at all. Thank you.

Love (IGN) RunningWild.

Edited by RunningWild, 30 November 2013 - 07:18 AM.

#52 RedKing08

RedKing08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

Nice idea. Gonna wish for a Evil Marching Hat(1) then. :p_laugh:

IGN: RedKing

On another note, at what time is the gift exchange gonna happen ?

Edited by RedKing08, 30 November 2013 - 08:04 AM.

#53 badandy

badandy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

I really think there needs to be an item value limit imposed on this.

#54 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

Dear Odin, I've been very nice this year and I would love to own a leaf cat hat because that way I won't lose it like I do with a pet.

#55 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

item value limit depends on the giver. after all, nobody is forcing anyone to give. if someone can afford to give something expensive, then great for the recipient!

and anyway if someone asks for a GTB card, then good luck receiving that!  :heh:

#56 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

I want this green head gear. Im not sure what its called but it looks like the maestro head gear u get after u job change but its green. Its kinda peter pan head gear if that helps too lol. I'll have my empty red socks ready hahaha

So its called creative convention hat!

IGN: ***Zee***

Edited by Zander, 30 November 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#57 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Oh my goodness, so many responses! >.< Hope you guys have been good adventurers, 'cause I don't know what Odin gives to the naughty. (Pretty sure it'd be worse than Coal in your stockings.)

On another note, at what time is the gift exchange gonna happen ?

Haven't decided on that yet. Will start a vote once the registration deadline (December 15) has passed.

Not everyone is guaranteed to get the gift they want and the gift-givers have the option to give a Gift Box if they are unable to get the item.

Dear Odin, I've been very nice this year and I would love to own a leaf cat hat because that way I won't lose it like I do with a pet.

In-game name, please!

#58 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Ohhh, this sounds like fun. :D

Dear Odin,

I've always envied Warlocks who dash out Crimson Rocks and Comets with monstrous damages, as compared to mine. :( I woud love to have a TSOD with some nice enchants, maybe Spell4Spell4 (I currently only have a Spell2Spell2) will do and I'll just do the upgrading on my own (but if you decide to upgrade it as well, any level would be fine :P). It would be nice for me to have this in my road to 150 with my first character in iRO (I'm currently focusing on my job level right now, and still stuck at level 100).

A Skull Cap to go with it would also be nice. But that's asking too much, lol. :D

Thank you!

My apologies, Odin! Maybe that was too much to ask, so I'm changing my wish! An Orlean's Glove will do me just fine. It could prove to be useful to me since I'm just using clips right now. :P

Thank you so much and merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Triple Chocolate

Edited by Exuro, 12 December 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#59 TheGull

TheGull

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

My dearest Odin, after the thousands of monsters and daemons I hath faithfully slain in thy name, it has finally come to that time of the year when I, IGN: Nukaz, humbly ask for a gift as to aid me in spreading thy glory across Rune-Midgart (and eventually the other minor kingdoms).

And so I ask you for a wife. Yes, a wife! A companion I can trust to aid me as I travel across the land, searching far and wide, each poring-- uhh, anyway, yes. A wife.

In the (unlikely, considering you're the almighty all-father) case a proper maiden cannot be arranged in time, I will be satisfied with another kind of companionship. Namely, a pet. (and hopefully not an Isis, Succubus or Alice, as I already have trained them)

I'm sure my faith is well placed. May your Valkyries guide my fallen kinsmen to Valhalla, for it is still too early for me to follow, and I've still got much ass to kick in thy name...

PS: I have ordered a specially talented artisan to engrave thy name on my balls, as to let thy enemies know who silences their blasphemical mouths and ends their dishonorable existence.

PPS: Cannon balls. My Cannon balls.

Edited by TheGull, 30 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#60 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

In-game name, please!

Kieri

:v

#61 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

THE LIST has been updated! (And alphabetized to make it easier to find your name and see if someone is getting you your gift.)

Edited by ZeroTigress, 30 November 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#62 CleverNickname3

CleverNickname3

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

can i ask for a valk shield please? 

IGN: Dexter Boy Genius

#63 asidic1

asidic1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

I have nothing to say. I am new and I dont have much friends here in iRO but I dream of Fallen Angel Wing!!

IGN : WhyUs? 

#64 XueEr

XueEr

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Dear Odin can i ask for a CD in Mouth?

IGN: -XueEr-

#65 xueting99

xueting99

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

I am an archbishop and i wish to have a Witch's Pumpkin Hat! :D

IGN: XueTing.__.

#66 jojoaguila123

jojoaguila123

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

Dear Odin, 

Thanks for this event, i just cant affor this item, so i will wish for this. thanks. i love this server <3

Gonna wish for a Fallen Angel Wing(1) then any + and has Expert Acher 4 :)

IGN: HACHIKO.ADS

Edited by jojoaguila123, 01 December 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#67 Tkwan

Tkwan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2260 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Dear Odin can i ask for a CD in Mouth?

IGN: -XueEr-

I am an archbishop and i wish to have a Witch's Pumpkin Hat! :D

IGN: XueTing.__.

http://ropd.info/?account=4430245

http://ropd.info/?account=4554731

xueting99

Member Since Yesterday, 11:34 PM

jojoaguila123

Member Since 12 minutes ago

Fre itens plox?!

Trolololololololol~

Listen folks, just because you ask for something, like Zero said, that does NOT necessarily mean you will get what you want. So don't be greedy.

Edit-

I sort of personally think that if people are requesting a high tier item, then they should have to produce another high tier item for another individual. I mean, how fair is it if person A gives superamazing FAW to person B, and person B gives a gift box to person C, and person C gives a gift box to person A. A loses out on a FAW and gets....a gift box in return?

I understand this is supposed to be a giving event, but some of the requests on this list are ridiculous. People are just expecting epic 500m+ handouts here and not expecting to have to give anything appropriate in return.

Edited by Tkwan, 01 December 2013 - 01:23 AM.

#68 Cezzy

Cezzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Dear Odin,

Please can I ask you for a Costume Deviruchi hat for Christmas, as my normal version is getting a bit worn out... If this is a bit expensive an Amistr hat would be lovely instead  :p_love:

IGN: Cezzy

#69 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

Listen folks, just because you ask for something, like Zero said, that does NOT necessarily mean you will get what you want. So don't be greedy.

Edit-

I sort of personally think that if people are requesting a high tier item, then they should have to produce another high tier item for another individual. I mean, how fair is it if person A gives superamazing FAW to person B, and person B gives a gift box to person C, and person C gives a gift box to person A. A loses out on a FAW and gets....a gift box in return?

I understand this is supposed to be a giving event, but some of the requests on this list are ridiculous. People are just expecting epic 500m+ handouts here and not expecting to have to give anything appropriate in return.

Who deserves what really depends on the perspective of the giver. 

I'm asking for something worth 3mil max, yet I'm giving something worth in excess of the vend limit, if only because I just so happened to take a peek at the list, and remembered meeting this dude (who I won't name in case I tip him off xD) in a TI who WASN'T a silent soloing self-centered sycophantic skedaddling scholar of Slytherin House. Ssssssoo far as I know, he's not even a giver. Just another receiver.

Politeness, while being an intangible, is worth a F**KTON in an MMO where the majority seem to believe that anonymity equals a waver to be intolerant without repercussions.

tl;dr Each to their own, dude.

#70 candyZ

candyZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationMother Earth
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

Dear Odin,

I have so many things to be grateful for

For this Christmas, I ask you to take care of our community so that it keeps flourishing and our world can last for many more years in the future 

But most importantly, I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away from this world and replaced with abundant of LOVE

I just hope that each of us can live a happy, healthy life

Thank you for listening.

Your creation,

Mazuz.

Edited by candyZ, 01 December 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#71 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

http://ropd.info/?account=4430245
http://ropd.info/?account=4554731

xueting99
Member Since Yesterday, 11:34 PM

jojoaguila123
Member Since 12 minutes ago

Fre itens plox?!

Trolololololololol~

It was only a matter of time before someone comes in and starts making multiple accounts like this. Just letting you people know, Odin is watching and he does not appreciate greed. :3

#72 badandy

badandy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Well I guess I'll join in the festivities. There's no item that I REALLY want, but I could go for some nice artwork if that's within the rules.

IGN: HolyGuacamole

#73 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

Dear Odin:

First of all I want to thank you for this wonderful world of RO, full of nice, crazy people both in our pixel world and in this info realm that is our Forum. I'm learning a lot about the RO world and the ins and outs of this game, and all the inhabitants of Rune Midgarts have been very kind and helpful.

If it isn't a bother to you, I would like to ask either for an overupgraded Carga Mace or a Turkey On Your Head that you just happen to have there lying around, because I've learned that Carga Maces are the preffered weapon for Suras for leveling or MvP'ing and the Turkey is a good all around headgear for us too. I don't want to be a nuisance, so anyone of them will do.

I promise I'll be a good Sura and I'll save my zenny for my other gears and that I'll work hard at my Crystal Hunting quests to get those Variants[1]...even if us Suras don't use footwear.

Sincerely yours,

IGN: Danos

PS: I don't want to be a tattle-tale...but I went to your Toy Factory in Lutie some time ago, and the Cookies there were picking their noses, yet they were handling the sweets...

#74 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

omg someone took me! whoever you are love and peace!

#75 MillyBear

MillyBear

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1997 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

I wants to keeeel some baddies this Christmas Odin!!

My wish : Valk Shield of Royal Guard[missing piece of me equip puzzle]

Ign : Godlik^e~MVP

Edited by MillyBear, 01 December 2013 - 02:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users