#27 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

Just my reaction to the majority of the rubbish posted in this topic, also please do everyone a favour and stop talking in third person.

Players who have been banned from the forums temporarily or permanently must serve the sentence of the ban. Posting/creating new forum accounts while banned will lead to all your forum accounts being permanently banned for ban dodging  :Emo_12: 

#28 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

Just my reaction to the majority of the rubbish posted in this topic, also please do everyone a favour and stop talking in third person.

Players who have been banned from the forums temporarily or permanently must serve the sentence of the ban. Posting/creating new forum accounts while banned will lead to all your forum accounts being permanently banned for ban dodging :Emo_12:

Rubbish? What do you mean?

Sorry, I have yet to see any of that here. I would suggest you to refrain posting if you are not going to contribute with the topic but I strongly suggest you to keep an eye on this topic, perhaps you may find something useful on here.

Most people posting here have quite vast experience and more importantly, have results to back up their suggestions so I believe is a good way to help and show new players about the class.

#29 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

Lol coming from you that makes me laugh :v would help if you gave it to people simply instead of trying to over complicate something that's really quite simple. Most of the stuff you most are made up in order to make yourself feel more intelligent. Don't make me have to go back to those old threads were both me and Rirezz called you out on the whole thing and have to quote the crap. The point I am making is stop throwing bull-_- left right and centre in this sub section, some of what you say is valid and I can give you that but you're making a terrible impression for anyone new and reading this. Do I even need to remind you of this http://forums.warppo...balance-breaker

And well done for completely ignoring what I said about ban dodging.

But this isn't the place to be arguing with you, talking to you is painfully annoying and not worth getting a warning for.

Edited by Kieri, 06 December 2013 - 07:07 AM.

#30 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

Lol coming from you that makes me laugh :v would help if you gave it to people simply instead of trying to over complicate something that's really quite simple. Most of the stuff you most are made up in order to make yourself feel more intelligent. Don't make me have to go back to those old threads were both me and Rirezz called you out on the whole thing and have to quote the crap. The point I am making is stop throwing bull-_- left right and centre in this sub section, some of what you say is valid and I can give you that but you're making a terrible impression for anyone new and reading this. Do I even need to remind you of this http://forums.warppo...balance-breaker

And well done for completely ignoring what I said about ban dodging.

But this isn't the place to be arguing with you, talking to you is painfully annoying and not worth getting a warning for.

I have yet to see the rubbish you were talking about.

That link explain things better, thank you =)

#31 ViktorKr33d

ViktorKr33d

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

Players who have been banned from the forums temporarily or permanently must serve the sentence of the ban. Posting/creating new forum accounts while banned will lead to all your forum accounts being permanently banned for ban dodging  :Emo_12: 

I OBJECT!!!

On a more serious note, Haseo do you really think anyone has the time to sit back read so much? Elaboration is a magical thing, try it.

#32 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

I have yet to see the rubbish you were talking about.

That link explain things better, thank you =)

Still haven't changed I see.

#33 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

The truth...
If you dont have high refine kvm and FallenBishop/Hwiz card then you should stop dreaming about magic dmgs! Go use some other class to kill ppl or you should go full support on warlock!
If you(Kieri) have Hwiz card then you should give me to use it instead :DDD <3

#34 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

My card shoooo it shall die on my account 

Edited by Kieri, 06 December 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#35 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

.............lol...........calm down people! :p_hi: ........i don't mind who i get advice from. I still do my own research after listneing to advice and not take them blindly. I take valid points from anyone.

Even 1 valid point from everyone "stacks" are we always say....lol... :p_laugh:

#36 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's not as amazing as it sounds honestly, but it is nice :x

But won't it make every single Warlock/Sorcerer doing MVP much easier :questionmark:

#37 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Doesn't work on MVPs.

#38 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

:ani_swt:

#39 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

Meanwhile, some test have been performed... (GvG damage = WoE damage)

#40 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't its all about reduc on the sac'd people that matters when it comes to comet reduction rather than the reduction from the RG? I mean, doesn't matter if he's wearing Tao or have high HP mod or not, the skill will still OSK or twice hit if the AB didn't wear correct reduction.

That is the case when I was rounding the burst damage towards their precast. My first priority always towards Ranger, since its the first cause to drop the RG that saccing him.

#41 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't its all about reduc on the sac'd people that matters when it comes to comet reduction rather than the reduction from the RG? I mean, doesn't matter if he's wearing Tao or have high HP mod or not, the skill will still OSK or twice hit if the AB didn't wear correct reduction.

That is the case when I was rounding the burst damage towards their precast. My first priority always towards Ranger, since its the first cause to drop the RG that saccing him.

Hahaha, indeed but that reason why it was tested on RG was because they have a high HP.

The test was mainly to see damage on WoE Set and Non-WoE Set with Comet. Don not forget that GvG environment have the same -50% damage reduction than WoE.

Shiroe is not full equipped/buffed (just using FBH to simulate WoE environment) since there were not musicians and didn't want to use other buffs that were not available at that time, but I do believe that the test still shows the damage difference that I mentioned early.

If some other buffs and Brynhild are added, damage will be higher but since I doubt people use something else beside fire armor or unfrozen during WoE, this simulation will fit somehow to what is shown by Shiroe on WoE (WoE Videos).

Lastly, HW card, if used properly that is, should work better than FBH since MDEF works for the whole damage after is affected by modifier, so HW Warlock should be deadly... if the card is used properly with the right set up and build.

With the introduction of enhanced variants and fallen angel wings, WoE set balance has been broken leading to close to ~57% more damage to what it was before, with the introduction of new boots for Mage class, damage will rank up a lil more.

#42 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

apparently the damage reduction in GVG / WoE is 40% 

#43 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

apparently the damage reduction in GVG / WoE is 40%&nbsp;

It was increased to 50% long time ago when people were complaining about GoH? or something like that.

It was increased so there players can survive more during WoE since most skills were way too OP.

Unless something changed recently, I do believe that still in 50%.

In any case, sounds even more fun >_<

#44 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

someone better update the wiki then, will mislead new players

#45 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

someone better update the wiki then, will mislead new players

Indeed.

In any case, hope new gear comes out faster so Magic can deal more and more damage as it was meant to be.

#46 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

I hardly think those time boots will be equipped by sura over WoE set. I can already insta cast GoH via stats and strings.. I'd rather not break it if I had a choice

#47 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

I hardly think those time boots will be equipped by sura over WoE set. I can already insta cast GoH via stats and strings.. I'd rather not break it if I had a choice

I do agree to that but gotta remember that those boots are for each stats.

There are boots to boost INT, DEX, VIT, LUK, STR & AGI. The bonus are quite good imo... so good that kRO don't use WoE set in most of their classes anymore.

#48 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

do you have a link for all the items? I heard there was an item that adds 200 dex by proc chance.

#49 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

do you have a link for all the items? I heard there was an item that adds 200 dex by proc chance.

I do remember reading it from irowiki forum.

What I did was just search Boot of Time and check each link &gt;_&lt;u

In any case, I do believe that magic as of right now, can be a good asset.

PS: If there's any question regarding on how to increase magic damage and balance MATK, please post here. Shiroe's build is the latest build made 2 weeks ago after some light research and test, but I do believe that is quite strong damage-wise.

Edited by Mulder1, 09 December 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#50 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

wow, thats pretty cool dmg....though i can't see, what was the full hp on the RG?

btw, did you amp your comets? can't really see cause the video is so fast!

I recogn I have got the basic idea of how +matk and the modifer works now. I guess I just have to open a spreadsheet and type in some formulas....lol. Unfortunately, my guild is a tiny guild, so i don't really get Sac much, so I can't really afford to drop too much Vit. But I recogn I have a nice balance at the moment between luck and dex so I'm not wasting any points.

I'm currently trying to push up my raw modifer now since I recogn i've got all my demi human modifiers (apart from mvp cards/god items) that I can access to in the game. Though i don't think i'll ever get a FBH, lol, so i doubt my dmg will ever be that high..... :(

With only clementia, no amp, on a AB with +9woe set with thara and +9CEB, i can do around 10K to 12K, thats not too bad right????? Got no access to other buffs :(

And lastly, nice to know someone likes WL so much just like me! I just think they're so cooooolllll........hahhahaa,

And oh........what are those new boots you guys talking about, they out yet?

Edited by harlokjai, 10 December 2013 - 12:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users