- Players can still volunteer to be Secret Odins for unclaimed players until DECEMBER 25! It is highly recommended that all Secret Odins obtain their gifts by that date.
- GIFT EXCHANGE WILL COMMENCE ON DECEMBER 26 AT 10:00PM PST (6:00AM GMT, UTC). All participants are to meet under the central Lutie tree (green area) to do the trades. You will be giving the gifts directly to your chosen player(s). If you prefer to be anonymous, then you can give the gift to me and I'll pass it on to the player(s). Players whose names are not claimed will receive a random cooked food from me. Christmas fireworks, Santa Suits, and Santa Hats are encouraged.
- There will be an audio side of the event taking place in the iRO RaidCall's Renewal Events channel. Feel free to join the RaidCall for the complete experience.
- As we want to limit the amount of lag everyone gets, please DO NOT USE SKILLS during the event. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The green indicates where every participant in the Secret Odin gift exchange will be situated during the event. The red circle indicates where I'll be standing. I'll read off everyone's in-game name (hence why I required it for gift registration) from THE LIST. Here is how the event will progress:
- First, I will read off the in-game name of all claimed players. I'll be typing the character's name in-game as well as read it aloud in the iRO RaidCall. I will NOT be calling out the names of the Secret Odins so all Secret Odins should pay attention to which player names I call out.
- At that time, both the player and the Secret Odin will walk over in front of the sleigh between the green and red areas and perform the exchange.
- After all claimed players have received their gifts from their Secret Odin, I'll start reading off the list of unclaimed players to receive their consolation gift from me.
- Once everyone has received their gifts, players may then mingle and get to know their Secret Odins. Christmas music will be played in the iRO RaidCall
- HAVE FUN!
Event officially confirmed for 10:00PM PST (6:00AM GMT, UTC)!
Edited by ZeroTigress, 26 December 2013 - 07:05 PM.