Remove Snatch from TI - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Remove Snatch from TI

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Byzantino

Byzantino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

You guys really took on the topic lol

I never Q_Q ed about it, btw you guys have some issues if you get all defensive about my comment.

1. Snatch wipes full parties (Non vip = lots of loss exp)

2. A lot of people myself included sometimes play on laptop (Lag = RO's outdated stuff)

3. RO should be generally fun, not frustrating, if you want some challenges there is MVP, ET, WOE, PVP.

4. The mob's DPS is nice and high why not let us enjoy that challenge, the mobs also freeze, silence and curse.

5. I dont die from snatch and Im using flywings, mostly rangers and WLs get the worst of it, still doesnt let me enjoy TI properly.

6. I didnt feel the need to explain myself the first time, you people always make stuff so much bigger than it is and start talking about balance, updates, blah blah blah, my comment was pretty straight forward, a costumer is just asking to remove snatch from TI if possible.

7. TI map conditions should be fairly easy to implement and I hope they might listen, this post was intended more for GMs.

8. Other than snatch I appreciate the fun mobs this week in mid TI.

#27 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

some people just want other people to suffer because they went through the exact same misery. 

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#28 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:16 AM

i QQ about more content im sorry but i dont use gwings as much as i need to. if i have it great if i dont great

sadly for u i know how to play the game with out handouts and QQ for more easy mode items. learn to play better with your class thats all got to say to ya and ofr your next comments to me :) nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand

ROFL, as if I care about how you play the game.

Besides,  if you all "high-class" veterans REALLY know how to play better than us "noobs", you all would've left some practical strategies that counter snatch (gwing excluded) long time ago instead of being a psychopath that enjoys watching other people suffer and pretend to be such a pro but actually just a loser.

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#29 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

All hail whoever design that mob. That dps, that annoying skill, first time I looked at it, I thought it was some sort of miniboss.

#30 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Besides,  if you all "high-class" veterans REALLY know how to play better than us "noobs", you all would've left some practical strategies that counter snatch (gwing excluded) long time ago instead of being a psychopath that enjoys watching other people suffer and pretend to be such a pro but actually just a loser.

#1 never said i was "high- class" but what evs.

#2 all i said is learn to play your class i never said i was any better as well.

#3 if you didn't care how i played u would have never commented on me as well.

#4 there are a plethora of forums out there on how to deal with certain monsters go and search. just like how the "high-class vets" did.

#5 you can throw around all the words you like about how they so call pretend but if the people who actually try to help you guys (or nubs or whatever you want to call you self's now), and you do is QQ still on how hard it is to do it and keep asking for a more easy way, and when they just give up on u, your the first to bash em and call em psychopath.

Anyway if you want to know how to bypass or get around the wanderers this is how i did it. on a RK i BB them and move a few squares back. magic classes just have to hit them with spells fast and move away. gx can use grimtooth. chaser can use the sightless mind skill or another copy skill that does more damage. ninja use kunais.RG hmm im not to knowledgeable about RG but a good high poke does the trick. ah suras GOH. But anyway besides the point if your in a party and a bunch of them get to you some of you will be teleported best thing to do is come u p with a plan together on what to do when that happens really. Communication is key to a good party. unless your like to stay quiet and scream when stuff go bad. well your choice.

Now if this isnt good enough for you go search forums.

#31 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:26 PM

Cant we just request they completely remove the AIs of all the monsters in the game since apparently renewal is too hard?

Edited by Toxn, 19 December 2013 - 12:27 PM.

#32 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

red plants and black mushrooms for next TI!

#33 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Cant we just request they completely remove the AIs of all the monsters in the game since apparently renewal is too hard?

Sure.

Why can't we?

:heh:

Yes please! :rice:

#34 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

if i had my way it would be a non stop low ti of Cenderwasih/Gazeti, mid TI would be Wanderers/Ragged Zombies, and High TI would be Fire and Earth Lichterns...

#35 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

Anyway if you want to know how to bypass or get around the wanderers this is how i did it. on a RK i BB them and move a few squares back. magic classes just have to hit them with spells fast and move away. gx can use grimtooth. chaser can use the sightless mind skill or another copy skill that does more damage. ninja use kunais.RG hmm im not to knowledgeable about RG but a good high poke does the trick. ah suras GOH. But anyway besides the point if your in a party and a bunch of them get to you some of you will be teleported best thing to do is come u p with a plan together on what to do when that happens really. Communication is key to a good party. unless your like to stay quiet and scream when stuff go bad. well your choice.

Now if this isnt good enough for you go search forums.

Well this part is more like it

1. thanks for the BB tip. I guess the only annoying thing for tank class is that when there is a gigantic amount of mob, spam pot, use skill, and move sometimes can't be completed in a realistic sequence. If it's an average amount I guess it will be fine. Thanks for the tip. but sucks for RKs who don't have BB

2. GX use grimtooth. Demon and insect race can see through ?

3. Chaser is safe. actually I think all dps/squishy class who stay at back who do damage have much less chance to get snatched than tanker class. If they do get snatched, sucks for them -.-

4. I bet no one use GOH in TI :heh: . MS CC windmill the most. most of sura use MS, which result in snatched the most. CC and windmill doesn't have a decent aoe range, you can stop mob in a certain range but with wanderer's movement speed , too dangerous to risk using them.

I have a question: wanderer can be frozen right? they are demon not undead? Correct me if I'm wrong. I never see any of them frozen.

#36 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

Sometimes I wish people ask for tips and guides on how to fight the monsters instead of QQing, than asking GM to nerf this, change monster that. :\ You could learn to deal with harder monsters and be a better player, or just hit 150 yet an awful player that don't know how to handle a wide variety of monsters.

Certain cases I can understand why players are asking for nerfing due to abuse, but this constany asking and complaining is getting pretty out of hand on the forum.

Edited by WarlockFier, 19 December 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#37 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

if i had my way it would be a non stop low ti of Cenderwasih/Gazeti, mid TI would be Wanderers/Ragged Zombies, and High TI would be Fire and Earth Lichterns...

ROFL. 

This post is talking about snatch, and snatch only. No one is complaining about other game components. Don't get all acted up. go troll in your own self-indulgence posts.

So now what, no one is allowed to comment on anything now? There is difference between people who make realistic and logic arguments and people who ask for "1 click to 150/50". 

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#38 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Level somewhere else for the week lolz.

#39 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Sometimes I wish people ask for tips and guides on how to fight the monsters instead of QQing, then asking GM to nerf this, change monster that. :\ You could learn to deal with harder monsters and be a better player, or just hit 150 yet an awful player that don't know how to handle a wide variety of monsters.

Certain cases I can understand why players are asking for nerfing due to abuse, but this constany asking and complaining is getting pretty out of hand on the forum.

This post is talking about snatch, and snatch only. No one is complaining about other game components.

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#40 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

If I get 1M every time you ask for cenderwasih/gazeti/fire earth lichtern, I can afford a GTB/TAO/Fallen Bishop now.

#41 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

This isn't the only complain post popping up on the forum. It adds to the other 349058 posts of complaints which is why there are annoyed veteran players trolling here.

I am not a veteran myself as I barely started last year and just got a lot of help and tips from other veteran players. Thus why I am saying I wish people ask for tips and guides to learn how to combat than to cry defeat and ask for nerf/ remove/ change monsters etc.

I have leveled my first ever character with wanderers TI and yes they hurt. I learn to deal with snatch by flywinging/ butterflywing and return fast, or the leader so happen to just gwing us to group up again. Snatch doesn't happen every second, you just gotta learn to kill them fast enough. The frustration is part of the game, you could learn to play it. :\ When you overcome it you just become a better player.

Edited by WarlockFier, 19 December 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#42 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

ROFL. 

This post is talking about snatch, and snatch only. No one is complaining about other game components. Don't get all acted up. go troll in your own self-indulgence posts.

So now what, no one is allowed to comment on anything now? There is difference between people who make realistic and logic arguments and people who ask for "1 click to 150/50". 

If one single NPC skill is too much for you to handle in a TI: http://db.irowiki.or...monster-search/ Have fun. If leveling outside of a turn in is too much for you to handle for a week then shut up and try again next week. If one curve ball is too much then why bother playing the game? It's not like they threw Hell Power and Earthquakes at you in 1 turn in. Sure Snatch is annoying but complaining about it and wanting it removed? lolwat.

Oh -_- I was teleported away from my party QQ if only there was some way I could get back to my party. Too bad flywings and walking dont exist QQ

Edited by Toxn, 19 December 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#43 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

If one single NPC skill is too much for you to handle in a TI: http://db.irowiki.or...monster-search/ Have fun. If leveling outside of a turn in is too much for you to handle for a week then shut up and try again next week. If one curve ball is too much then why bother playing the game? It's not like they threw Hell Power and Earthquakes at you in 1 turn in.

Oh -_- I was teleported away from my party QQ if only there was some way I could get back to my party. Too bad flywings and walking dont exist QQ

one single NPC skill is never too much for me to handle, but one paragraph of logic is obviously too much for you to handle.

trolls like you are always too much for this world to handle

apparently you only know how to click quote but never has the ability to read or understand. you should be the one shut up

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#44 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Well this part is more like it

1. thanks for the BB tip. I guess the only annoying thing for tank class is that when there is a gigantic amount of mob, spam pot, use skill, and move sometimes can't be completed in a realistic sequence. If it's an average amount I guess it will be fine. Thanks for the tip. but sucks for RKs who don't have BB

2. GX use grimtooth. Demon and insect race can see through ?

3. Chaser is safe. actually I think all dps/squishy class who stay at back who do damage have much less chance to get snatched than tanker class. If they do get snatched, sucks for them -.-

4. I bet no one use GOH in TI :heh: . MS CC windmill the most. most of sura use MS, which result in snatched the most. CC and windmill doesn't have a decent aoe range, you can stop mob in a certain range but with wanderer's movement speed , too dangerous to risk using them.

I have a question: wanderer can be frozen right? they are demon not undead? Correct me if I'm wrong. I never see any of them frozen.

its still all viable even for RK if a RK doesnt have BB like i dont i still kill them with IB or a few CS and run around

Also with the latter posts even tho this is about snatch skill. they are right to talk about the QQ of many other posts and i can see how they are tired of it.

Now if you were to or anyone for that matter where to make a post and say "OMG I HATE THE SNATCH SKILL DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS" Now with something like that its more to get a better responce then people to bash u or anyone about the QQ this is what Fier and others are basicly trying to say. As a Community we know they will always be a QQ thread. So we made many threads on how to help anyone deal with the issues they have. All that lays down is that wether your willing to look for the resource or QQ till some one spoon feeds you.

#45 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

one paragraph of logic is obviously too much for you to handle.

Really? Because I have yet so see you make any.

#46 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

Snatch doesn't train any players' skill or game knowledge.

According to your own words, it didn't require game knowledge...

Forum members (or 'high class veterans', as you would call them) would've left advice if you at least bothered to ask. Instead, you're blaming us for your inability to conduct yourself in a proper manner.

Snatch from Wanderers can be:

• Dodged with high Flee.
  • Blocked with Kyrie Eleison.
  • Blocked with Safety Wall.
  • Disabled by silencing them using Silentium/Wide Silence/status inflicting cards/etc.
  • Disabled by freezing them using Storm Gust/Frost Nova/status inflicting cards/etc.
  • Disabled by stone cursing them using status inflicting cards.
  • Disabled by stunning them using Hammerfal/status inflicting cards/etc.

There is difference between people who make realistic and logic arguments and people who ask for "1 click to 150/50". 

You should follow your own advice, because none of your posts in this topic have been realistic or logical.

In any case, don't mind the usual 'trolls' (toxn, faceckiller, etc.), most forum members learn to ignore them.

Edited by ShiveringShadows, 19 December 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#47 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

This is ridicules. Fly wing and walking.

Earlier I spent all my flywings trying to get back to my party. I spent all my fly wings and still failed to come to my party.

So I tried walking...I was almost near my party. In fact, I've seen our tank/puller, but then a wanderer spawned right near me and snatched me again....

I did get to my party eventually, but at that time, they were all done with the counts.

:p_sad:

because of this incident, I DEMAND eggs for TI!

#48 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

Snatch from Wanderers can be:

• Dodged with high Flee.
  • Blocked with Kyrie Eleison.
  • Blocked with Safety Wall.
  • Disabled by silencing them using Silentium/Wide Silence/status inflicting cards/etc.
  • Disabled by freezing them using Storm Gust/Frost Nova/status inflicting cards/etc.
  • Disabled by stone cursing them using status inflicting cards.
  • Disabled by stunning them using Hammerfal/status inflicting cards/etc.

In any case, don't mind the usual 'trolls' (toxn, faceckiller, etc.), most forum members usually learn to ignore them.

Thanks

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#49 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

I did get to my party eventually, but at that time, they were all done with the counts.

So find another party ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)

#50 Porcelain

Porcelain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Besides, if you all "high-class" veterans REALLY know how to play better than us "noobs", you all would've left some practical strategies that counter snatch (gwing excluded) long time ago instead of being a psychopath that enjoys watching other people suffer and pretend to be such a pro but actually just a loser.

Safety wall anyone with a wanderer on them and profit. Freeze it with frost nova, frost diver, or storm gust. Silence it. Stun it. Cursed circle it. There are a plethora of ways to deal with it stead of just QQing.

Edited by Porcelain, 19 December 2013 - 03:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users