Remove Snatch from TI - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Remove Snatch from TI

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Safety wall anyone with a wanderer on them and profit. Freeze it with frost nova, frost diver, or storm gust. Silence it. Stun it. Cursed circle it. There are a plethora of ways to deal with it stead of just QQing.

I don't just QQ. No one offered actual tips until this thread gone up to flame and now only 3 people answered something useful. I did discuss with others on snatch but everyone is like instantly 'oh, QQ again' when they see words like 'remove' 'nerf' in a thread headline. It's like they have a filter that will auto-reply troll comments every time they see 'remove' 'nerf' regardless of what's been going on.

Funny as hell  :yawn:

#52 Porcelain

Porcelain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Funny as hell :yawn:

I have to agree its funny you don't think this is a QQ thread. Demanding a skill be removed from a monster because you don't know how to deal with it can't really be taken any other way. If the thread title was maybe "Ways to deal with snatch" or something similar I can see your point being valid, but the threads title reeks of QQ and so do most of your posts.

#53 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

Well said.

#54 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

I have to agree its funny you don't think this is a QQ thread. Demanding a skill be removed from a monster because you don't know how to deal with it can't really be taken any other way. If the thread title was maybe "Ways to deal with snatch" or something similar I can see your point being valid, but the threads title reeks of QQ and so do most of your posts.

if this thread is worded "ways to deal with snatch" it won't change anything.

anyway, this isn't even my thread. I happened to have the same problem the host had that those counter-snatch skills aren't that viable and doable in reality. Plus, It's not like pneuma -> cecil or asper/endow -> flame skull. Thanks for those actual replies in the thread but in reality it works out  much more differently than you think. And that's why we ask if it can be removed. 

I never expected it to be removed considering kro&iro's history of work. But this thread did help me recognize some familiar troll face.

Edited by GreenIvy, 19 December 2013 - 05:02 PM.

#55 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

if this thread is worded "ways to deal with snatch" it won't change anything.

anyway, this isn't even my thread. I happened to have the same problem the host had that those counter-snatch skills aren't that viable and doable in reality. Plus, It's not like pneuma -> cecil or asper/endow -> flame skull. Thanks for those actual replies in the thread but in reality it works out  much more differently than you think. And that's why we ask if it can be removed. 

I never expected it to be removed considering kro&iro's history of work. But this thread did help me recognize some familiar troll face.

Go ahead and try and see for yourself?

And maybe your answer is
168x54h.jpg

#56 WeissCeres

WeissCeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

well the best way to deal with it is to have gwings and keep a watch on your tanker as they're the most likely to be snatched. Leads should have the party window open so you know the second someone disappears from your screen. Their hp bar in party window goes away. 

If not, don't mob too much at once and make sure you have your party ready to instantly kill the wanderers as a priority before any snatching occurs. Just SG the mobs asap too if u have a wl.

Everyone needs flywings and bwings hotkeyed. 

This isn't the first time wanderers have made an appearance in TI and everyone somehow managed to live through it well enough. Just got to relax a little bit and have some fun :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users