patch Notes 12/22

363 replies to this topic

#101 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Just sign in with your Steam login information. Username and password as they are on Steam.

Doesn't matter with the server not up yet.

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

#102 Niiiyu

Niiiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:Aura Kingdom~

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

That means the server isn't up.

Nah Steam did the same for me..And I was locked out of RO2 for like a week or two because I couldn't figure it out

help pls... the game is asking for an account ID in which I have no idea since im using steam it automatically logs me in... but now I cant  :p_sad:

Try restarting Steam. Sometimes that works.

#103 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Doesn't matter with the server not up yet.

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

Also this yeah. But it's useful to know if you ever log into the game outside of Steam for some reason. That aside, 2:30 and still not back. Getting sleepy... =.=

#104 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

That means the server isn't up.

guess i'll wait it out a bit more...

Just sign in with your Steam login information. Username and password as they are on Steam.

thank you I will do that after a couple of minutes...

#105 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I hope the solo'ing thing is fixed. I like the dungeon party aspect of the game.

No raid should be soloable to begin with. Dungeons on normal should of course be soloable... But even hard modes should still be a struggle for newer level 50's..

#106 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

Forgot to mention -- SP? 

Used 40 explorer blue potions on one dungeon run. Srsly? Hard enough keeping up all my procs up but now gotta spam bpots too. cant use the cheap ones either cause your consumption rate to cd ratio is off. Gotta use dem big bazooka bpots.

#107 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

yeah.. past 2AM PDT so am assuming its extended?

#108 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Also this yeah. But it's useful to know if you ever log into the game outside of Steam for some reason. That aside, 2:30 and still not back. Getting sleepy... =.=

After I saw the follow-up post from the CM about certain "topics being discussed".. I knew not to expect the server to be up no sooner than 3:00am

#109 Alastrus

Alastrus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

I'm sorry but you should never tell your player base that they are the test bed for a new update. Simply that's unprofessional and unfair for many players like me spent on the game. Because if I'm not mistaken this game is no longer in beta testing. 

This game has so many positive points that it would be a waste to give up on it but patience is of short supply as a previous forumer said. Vacation time is limited and so is the time we can allot for games that can be played.

Hoping for fixes that HAS TO BE PRIORITIZED i.e. hit/miss issues and stat balancing of int. These. But I don't see them in the patch notes. Disappointing.

This is (partly, at least) why the Korean server for Korean-made games (in my experience, and it seems to be true for RO2 for all updates before it shut down) is coddled and "babied" by the developers. They get the untested and unfixed stuff directly from the development studio, and they basically are the "test bed" for updates. This obviously annoys players, so developers make things easier on them so that they have a playerbase there. 

#110 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

After I saw the follow-up post from the CM about certain "topics being discussed".. I knew not to expect the server to be up no sooner than 3:00am

I was just thinking the same thing. I never really expect things to be back up and running when they say they will be. It would be nice to get a little update on the ETA of the server though. :/

#111 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Can someone explain one thing from this chart:

Spoiler

@Wizard = INT 1 = Att Power + 3  |  INT 1 = Att Power + 2 for others

@Crescentia = INT 1 = Att Power +5 | INT 1 = Att Power +4 for others

So which is INT 1 for others... is it +2 or +4 ? Is Cres a typo? Should be +2 for others?

edit: FYI the balance problems came from skill trees, not stats

Edited by mysticalre, 23 December 2013 - 01:45 AM.

#112 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

I was just thinking the same thing. I never really expect things to be back up and running when they say they will be. It would be nice to get a little update on the ETA of the server though. :/

100% agree there! haha...

#113 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Yeah even archers, I saw, were doing way too well in colo.

well they usually top the first few rounds so there's no doubt they end up even in the last rounds ...

thing is with the people who still did colo after the update, some didn't even bother to think of a strategy to deal with these people (who are obviously just there to abuse this "imbalance"), ...there is a thing called "ganking" ... somehow, other's just think for themselves and in the end suffer with the rest of the non OPed class...

...so for me, this dissatisfaction with how things are is majorly devs fault and for some % player's attitude towards sitch fault...

#114 xNowl

xNowl

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Ugh... I'm still pretty new to this game and i don't understand this new chart.. What does it mean?

Why has Crecentia more points than the others though... I don't like to stand out...

#115 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Ugh... I'm still pretty new to this game and i don't understand this new chart.. What does it mean?

Why has Crecentia more points than the others though... I don't like to stand out...

Has to be part of their passive skill that doubles their attack naturally.

#116 MadaRyuu

MadaRyuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

I second that... it'd be really nice to get an update... I really thought I am able to log in now since its past 2...  :p_swt:

#117 Niiiyu

Niiiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:Aura Kingdom~

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

well they usually top the first few rounds so there's no doubt they end up even in the last rounds ...

thing is with the people who still did colo after the update, some didn't even bother to think of a strategy to deal with these people (who are obviously just there to abuse this "imbalance"), ...there is a thing called "ganking" ... somehow, other's just think for themselves and in the end suffer with the rest of the non OPed class...

...so for me, this dissatisfaction with how things are is majorly devs fault and for some % player's attitude towards sitch fault...

"strategy" or not, Rangers are way too over powered in PvP and even the people that used to be practically impossible to beat because of their strategy, skills, etc. now barely make it past the 1st-2nd rounds. Those dots hitting for 2k or so? And All it is now is them running around spamming their dotted aoe arrows. I don't care what "strategy" you have in there..That -_- is hard as all hell to beat.

#118 Rockyx

Rockyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationEville

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

that stat table... it's like trying to decode a secret message... and why the heck does BM get a useless buff like 1 vit = 2 def? are you kidding me? is this a way to say that "oh nobody plays BM anyway, lets give it some stupid buff because nobody will care anyway."

Edited by Rockyx, 23 December 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#119 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

Can someone explain one thing from this chart:

Spoiler

@Wizard = INT 1 = Att Power + 3  |  INT 1 = Att Power + 2 for others

@Crescentia = INT 1 = Att Power +5 | INT 1 = Att Power +4 for others

So which is INT 1 for others... is it +2 or +4 ? Is Cres a typo? Should be +2 for others?

I'm guessing that this is an actual "ability" that classes receive.. Like a buff... 

So let's say you're in a party with a Crecentia and the Crec uses that buff... The crec will receive a increase of +5 attk power per INT while other classes with will receive +4 per their INT. This could be like a 30sec or 1m buff that classes are able to use... Idk the details. But it says it is a "Skill Stat Ability" which lead me to my theory. 

#120 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

that stat table... it's like trying to decode a secret message... and why the heck does BM get a useless buff like 1 vit = 2 def? are you kidding me?

Because Beastmaster are the tanks with the lower DEF ever, they need it.

#121 Rockyx

Rockyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationEville

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

Because Beastmaster are the tanks with the lower DEF ever, they need it.

the grizzly bear form has a nice def buff and they work better as a bear form off-tank anyway. give them something more useful like parry or crits... actually i take that back... they dont work well as a tank because their active defense buff is a worthless version of shield fortress.... stuck in position and cant protect the others

Edited by Rockyx, 23 December 2013 - 01:50 AM.

#122 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

monk getting dodge bonus from Agi, but there is no Agi in their gears

You only have one job warpportal

#123 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

that stat table... it's like trying to decode a secret message... and why the heck does BM get a useless buff like 1 vit = 2 def? are you kidding me? is this a way to say that "oh nobody plays BM anyway, lets give it some stupid buff because nobody will care anyway."

It's cause BMs have huge health pools but have the integrity of a wet tissue. This way BMs have their advantage over other tanks be more viable.

#124 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

"strategy" or not, Rangers are way too over powered in PvP and even the people that used to be practically impossible to beat because of their strategy, skills, etc. now barely make it past the 1st-2nd rounds. Those dots hitting for 2k or so? And All it is now is them running around spamming their dotted aoe arrows. I don't care what "strategy" you have in there..That -_- is hard as all hell to beat.

non OPed class could well work together that was what I always had in mind before I entered colo these past couple of days, somehow a few think the same way, target them OPed class first, I even see some honorable rangers who try there best not to use the accursed skill... I'm just saying if anyone wants to have fun still at colo then why not work together, and esp. now that from the above mentioned patch notes, this update doesn't seem to be promising at all...

#125 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

monk getting dodge bonus from Agi, but there is no Agi in their gears

You only have one job warpportal

http://www.roguard.n...Osiris-Knuckle/

AGI ^

Reply to this topic