Just don't get it..... - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just don't get it.....

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Eunbay

Eunbay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationIn Neverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

I know, it was a joke

#27 Xealix

Xealix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

That's cool, i'd be really good if I played the same game for 10 years too. Never have to worry about new challenges or anything

Are you implying there is anything challenging about renewal?

Nevermind I thought you were smart for a second. Would you like a Scooby Doo lunch box and a helmet?

#28 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

Allright, enough with Renewal vs Classic server bashing please. Some unnecessary posts are hidden.

#29 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

all im telling him is that he is perfectly fine. those bots on the map are at least 20-30 lvl above the monster and they dont belong there.

get urself on classic's spore map, where those strawberry farmers are doing 1k bash to spore, never need rest, never get hit, hit hard and hit really fast.

The problem with that then is this, Could I be classed as a bot? Some might actually be hunting items required for a quest. I had to hunt porings not too long ago on my 150/50 Ranger for the Biolabs entrance quest x.X I was killing the porings when I'm clearly over level 1 :p_smile: :p_swt:  It was the generalized statement that everyone there was a bot. It's not always the case. besides, if you see one, report one.

The thing that would have been a little more helpful was with everyone elses input too with equipment,. buffs, card modifiers etc. that would have been more useful than "ZOMG BOTS"!

#30 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

The problem with that then is this, Could I be classed as a bot? Some might actually be hunting items required for a quest. I had to hunt porings not too long ago on my 150/50 Ranger for the Biolabs entrance quest x.X I was killing the porings when I'm clearly over level 1 :p_smile: :p_swt:  It was the generalized statement that everyone there was a bot. It's not always the case. besides, if you see one, report one.

The thing that would have been a little more helpful was with everyone elses input too with equipment,. buffs, card modifiers etc. that would have been more useful than "ZOMG BOTS"!

dont push it.

#31 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

Allright, enough with Renewal vs Classic server bashing please. Some unnecessary posts are hidden.

I think you missed the one right above yours.

#32 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

I think you missed the one right above yours.

Quite clearly I wasn't bashing either server, I was merely making a statement in reference to the OP about why and reasons behind higher leveled players would be there doing what they are doing.

#33 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

She didn't mean yours izzy =p

#34 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

Quite clearly I wasn't bashing either server, I was merely making a statement in reference to the OP about why and reasons behind higher leveled players would be there doing what they are doing.

My post got removed and I wasn't making a sever statement either :)

#35 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

My post got removed and I wasn't making a sever statement either :)

My apologies! (last post I'll make in this... pretty much defunct thread) I thought it was directed at me. If I see you in game, I'll give you some cake to make up for it! :D

#36 Brunzattack

Brunzattack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

Wow, this thread went downhill pretty fast haha.  Well some of you guys answered my questions a little bit.  I realize I'm new again and need to put in the time and effort to get better equips..  I just didn't realize there were SO many alts/bots running around.  My set-ups are decent I suppose, using Eden gears and I'm doing OK...still have to rest a bit at this point in the game.  And I refuse to spend any real money on zeny/equips because in my view that's basically admitting that you've already failed.  Ok, back to the grind....

Thx everyone!

#37 rinlen02

rinlen02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationThe U.S. State with the King's Guard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

There has to be something I'm missing.  I just came back to RO after like 5 years, and have gotten a swordie and hunter both to lv 70ish, but it's slowing down.  I get hit hard and pretty frequently, even tho I have a decent amount of AGI (60-70).   From the newbie training grounds, to mid-leveling, to where I am now, it seems EVERYONE hits fast, has HIGH flee and NEVER gets hit, and has HIGH damage, and spamming skills like crazy.  It's like everyone is running around with 90/90/90/90 stats or something.  Are these all these just characters that have been decked out by a wealthy alt, with tons of stats and MVP cards or something?

Part of that is true. A lot of rich players have enough to fund more characters, especially the MVP hunters. I feel as if I must ask you this: Are you using Eden equipment? If you aren't, then I believe that might be the one you're missing here. A lot of players are using equipment obtained from Eden Group, which have better stat bonuses (HP/SP Recovery, FLEE, Max HP/SP, defense, and in the case of the weapon, attack power than other equipment you get at that stage of the game at the cost of being non-upgradable and unslotted. There are also those who get VIP buffs in Eden first before they go hunting. I hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users