Point of this Forum - Page 4 - Specific Renewal Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Point of this Forum

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#76 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:03 AM

Heim, could you perhaps make a thread on typo's of the website/npc dialogue?

I mean... Telephort?!

Posted Image

Edited by TheQuietStorm, 03 February 2011 - 08:03 AM.

#77 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

If you think Telephort is bad, just wait until you find out all Monk skills require a wetsuit and a snorkel. <_<

Posted Image

Edited by Mwrip, 03 February 2011 - 05:15 PM.

#78 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:55 AM

LMAO^^^

Priest has also an error... resueection?

Posted Image

#79 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

Bah, I just noticed Monks have "Raging Trust" as well.

"RAWR! I trust you so much I'm raging!"
"Oh noes! Run away! Get in the water! Use your diving protection!"

#80 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

I just noticed.. "lex diving" /hmm

#81 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

I just noticed.. "lex diving" /hmm

You've gotten so good at mastering diving, that now you're writing the LAWS on it. :huh:

They really need to clean those skill tree images up.

#82 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

Is there still a point to this forum besides release for players? Reply within 24 hours Heim or Oda to let us know that you actually come here.

#83 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

It's been almost 48 hours...yup, this forum has been forgotten.

#84 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

Considering that this forum is for "that window of opportunity they have in November", and 5 1/2 months after the end of that month, all we've gotten are a couple of utterly trivial changes like lowering the fixed cast on Wind Walker, yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet this forum is essentially the trash can.

#85 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:44 AM

What can you expect, we still have arclouzes in Clock Tower B2f, a lv107 monster on a lv81 map :o

If you can't even change simple little things like these without asking HQ please shoot yourselves :P

#86 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

What can you expect, we still have arclouzes in Clock Tower B2f, a lv107 monster on a lv81 map :o

If you can't even change simple little things like these without asking HQ please shoot yourselves :P

Yeah that's what they should have actually done.
Like make one month the month of adjusting with a short maint "everyday" (when lots of stuff would change over the course of it). Announce ingame that there will be a thread in the forums about it,
And then let people propose small changes as time goes on, pick out the ones that have explanations and good reasons behind them and got at least a few agreeing/elaborative/example/screenshot responses,
posted on that day,
put them in a first post of another thread, where theyd get more serious attention than tons of any kind of ideas from the first thread, for more focused and professional comments on them.
Then make these changes,
and in a third thread people could express whether they like the change and would want to keep it that way.
Repeat this every few days.

Now that would be a plan you see.

#87 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

Implementing free 2 play and the VIP system seems to be much more important to iRO than addressing concerns about renewal, and maybe from a business standpoint, it is. But the CMs/GMs still should be actively involved in this forum section. Right now it's just a place for us to complain and argue where we won't be seen or heard.

#88 YmirOdin

YmirOdin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow Cloaking Exceed not to be seen by Maya Purple Cards (there are just too many of it and there is REALLY no point of having an Assassin class = GX when the most important element of being able to "strike from the shadow" is now a fairy tale

Please do at least consider.....

#89 YmirOdin

YmirOdin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

Here is the thing playing with GX in PvP / WoE

Like every GX player have had experienced the class its self is relatively disadvantaged

1. With Katar class weaps you are not able to equip shield

That is missing out on ALOT of DEF and 30%race reduction.
If we cant use shields together with are main weap atleast let us have an amazing fire power
but its is very similar with other classes with all the skills we put into katar and hand mastery
(for example a RK can out dmg and aspd us with berzerk pots + two-hand quicken and have more HP than us!!) - allow GX to use berserk pots !!!

2. Skills - Cloaking Exceed / Dark Illusion / H.Walk

Cloadking Exceed - One of the main advantage (or even a purpose) of being an Assassin Cross and GX is to have the ability or specialty if u like of cloaking. This now is pretty much just walking faster in black color.
With all the Maya Purple on the server the Cloaking ability (a HUGE element being an assassin class) has gone tits up. You are no longer able to put people into fear cause they all see u and "/heh".
Being able to Cloak Exceed (as the name stated "EXCEED") and not being sighted by MP card (nevermind being sighted with skill sight and ruwach) will put us GX back in the game with some sort of advantage (at least getting the first hit lolz)

Dark Illusion - even if it is allowed in WoE it would be extremely useless. As soon as u blink to the enemy and deal 1 X stupid damage u've left with some time gap where they can smash you with all the skills they have. Even with CI proc with edp formula changes and poor damage of CI your pretty much done.
If they can alter the skill and allow just a FULL NO LAG/GAP Blink (perhaps with ctl click attack) and allow it to be used in WoE would sound balanced

H.Walk - Awesome skill but the after cast delay is too HUGE. If the skill is left as it is it will be like a "special occasion" skill that you would use on ur birthday and die straight after using it. Its good against MVP but in PvP and WoE I wouldn't risk using it WILL YOU?? After-cast delay must be reduced or changed

3. VS other classes

As you can see most GX without God Items and Memory of Thanatos Cards are going CRIT. In order to kill with CRIT your aspd has to be at its best and dmg should be second to none as you can't equip shields with Katar. But even before all this you would need to get to the enemy. In this case using the concept of Dark Illusion to fast-approach BUT as soon as you reach your enemy you are just standing after that 1 shameful hit. So you decide to use your specialty cloak exceed and run fast to ur opponent and you see /gg ........ get CCed or Phychic waved, DB, Manhole, Deep Sleep whatever is available you name it u get owned from it.
Say you were lucky and safely got to the opponent and was able to land the first hit but after opposing classes will out damage you and yourself with EDP will to dissapointing dmg due to other classes DEF and dmg% reduction.

Like many other article had mentioned the previous Killer Class has now fallen to become a support unit. I am just writing this HOPING that someone useful will read and take couple of points into concideration for the next skill balance patch.

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if i have wrong understading of the class or anything that may have grapped your attention
P.S. Why does out job change reward item = Silent exeuctioner doesnt have any slot???? its is already crap enough as covering both mid & lower and it doesnt even get a slot !!!!?????????????

Many Thanks

#90 aznversaiboi

aznversaiboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

LOL Wanderers/Maestros need a major buff. They are Support classes but are mainly used for trolling. I dont like how yall are nerfing their skills and allowing ABS to heal DSL. DSL is a song sung by us. There for only another song can awaken them.

#91 mcdhol24

mcdhol24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

PLEASE buff judex please since the damage is really low and FS Archbishops are hard to level. I have +6 divine cross and spiritual ring combo and I cant even deal 2000 damage to neutral monster with judex with my weapon!

I think judex should be like this
level 1 - 300% matk
level 2 - 350% matk
level 3 - 400% matk
level 4 - 450% matk
level 5 - 500% matk

this buff is not very much but i can help a lot of fs AB there for grinding. You can also increase the splash cells from 3x3 to 5x5 but I think the MATK buff is ok enough. I know adoramus and magnus exorcismus have high damage and good for leveling but they need blue gemstone and ME target is only Demon and Undead so what about the poor AB out there and the skill point used for ME and Adoramus for FS priest should be used for some party buffs.

And Please change the animation of judex... It doesnt look really like a third job skill and it looks like fire pillar. Make it like more holy looking. As well as when wearing a specific weapon I hope it shows the right weapon sprite not like for example Im wearing a divine cross.. and It looks like an ordinary rod in sprite.

I hope gms out there hear my suggestion

Edited by mcdhol24, 13 October 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#92 mcdhol24

mcdhol24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

PLEASE buff judex please since the damage is really low and FS Archbishops are hard to level. I have +6 divine cross and spiritual ring combo and I cant even deal 2000 damage to neutral monster with judex with my weapon!

I think judex should be like this
level 1 - 300% matk
level 2 - 350% matk
level 3 - 400% matk
level 4 - 450% matk
level 5 - 500% matk

this buff is not very much but i can help a lot of fs AB there for grinding. You can also increase the splash cells from 3x3 to 5x5 but I think the MATK buff is ok enough. I know adoramus and magnus exorcismus have high damage and good for leveling but they need blue gemstone and ME target is only Demon and Undead so what about the poor AB out there and the skill point used for ME and Adoramus for FS priest should be used for some party buffs.

And Please change the animation of judex... It doesnt look really like a third job skill and it looks like fire pillar. Make it like more holy looking. As well as when wearing a specific weapon I hope it shows the right weapon sprite not like for example Im wearing a divine cross.. and It looks like an ordinary rod in sprite.

I hope gms out there hear my suggestion

Edited by mcdhol24, 13 October 2011 - 11:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users