Mass Suspensions Oh My! - Page 14 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Mass Suspensions Oh My!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#326 kbred

kbred

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

ban them all! i support this! ban everyone that buy zenny, mostly the big guild with ton of god and mvp card. ban them all! i hope they all got ban. then i can enjoy RO again with all the e-bay/zenny buyer gone. 

#327 9764140117144502370

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

I'm suspended. I bought 1000 dollor Kp from warp. I slod over 20 box Enriched-Elu use that zeny to buy item and bought e-elu refine my own item and give me a reason for suspended me. why? Just cuz i'm bought things from your cash shop and slod it for zeny?

I already show gm my back account to warp every payment by my ticket.

Plz let me know you guys are suspended right player.

Go check my IP , account information and every trade. There is no RMT things.

Edited by 9764140117144502370, 25 January 2014 - 10:55 PM.

#328 Ceresi

Ceresi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

whats up with some people and their loooooooooooooooooooooooong number names because only bots choose that kind of names :p_omg:

#329 yrdaq

yrdaq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

whats up with some people and their loooooooooooooooooooooooong number names because only bots choose that kind of names :p_omg:

Steam player.

#330 shancute

shancute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Yes,even my ID is banned till 2067 for no reason, all i did was open a vend shop in payon and go to sleep, morning i wake up and see my Id is banned...

i am not a noob to involve in RMT,so please review and respond to my ticket and release my ID

#331 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

People that are wondering why they are banned should ALWAYS ask themselves a few questions:

1. Did you KS someone?
  2. Did you purposely drop DB/BB on top of someone?
  3. Did you act suspiciously like a bot(or do you actually bot)?

#332 shancute

shancute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

naa i figured out, it was for vending an event item...

#333 DamiaN468

DamiaN468

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Event item? Like a Costume Whisper Mask or a Tarnished Lamp? o.O

Also, don't forget one possible cause of ban: Picking up items dropped by bots/zeny sellers/RMT people. I was banned because I picked some stuff, the response I got was that I got items "in a drop/trade transaction" from someone who engaged in RMT activities.

Also, I was banned until 2067 so you can bet that's a permaban.

#334 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

Removing the profits from botting is good.  Of course, there are always those that say there is no such thing as stolen property because possession is 9/10 of the law.  So, if those people buy illegally obtained property, they expect to be able to keep it.  Umm, no.

Money or item laundering is not legal.  This game has let a lot of that go on for a long time.  In real life, it is such a significant crime that if you performed the laundering at home (work at home doing it via computer), you can have your home and land property seized as part of the criminal proceedings.  A large california ranch was actually seized because of that.  Certainly the ranch owner argued that the ranch had nothing to do with laundering, but without such penalties, the crime of laundering will go on by scofflaws bold-faced lying all the way to the bitter end.

Back in 2007, it was posted along with quotes on how the advice by botters to other botters in their botting forums was to bold face lie when caught.  And to try to create as much "stink" over it in order to try to make the gravity staff feel guilty or uncertain about their bans.  Such hypocrisy!   It was already shown earlier in this thread where banned players were caught bold-faced lying in their complaint posts. 

#335 Shipo1987

Shipo1987

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

CAMPITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i want to tell something, today my lil brother 13 years old nearly 14 was playing in one of our accounts, he dont speak english, he receive a rare pm and he dont respond cause 1 he dont understand and 2 i told him to not give our password, do trade and nothing with strange ppl, only with ppl we know, he got disconected after 10 minutes of the pm, before that he try to say "hola" to the pm guy but appear a message saying that player name dont exist i think was oda his name or something like that, was that my brother say, i try to pm him too cause we r currently playing together, his account was banned until 2067, if u look at our accounts, we dont have high chars at full level, our accounts r from 2009,2010, we dont have more than 7millions zenny bettween the 3 accounst that we have, we dont have 99 cards of the same monster, i think the maximum number of cards is 2 from a grand peco cause we together was leveling in yuno field, we dont have luxurous equipment, just the normal, and nothing suspicious please return our brother account OR BAN OURS ACCOUNTS pls we dont want to play like this, with errors bans and the pain of lost 5 and 4 YEARS of playing why dont u ban the ppl who is selling 15 card of the same in prontera? THATS SUSPICIOUS!!!!! WHY U DONT BAN THE BOTS THAT SAY THEY GIVE U ZENNY???? WHY U DONT BAN THE GUYS THAT GO FROM LVL1 NOVICE TO THIRD JOB 99B 70J IN 5DAYS, LOOK AT OUR STORAGE, LOOK AT OUR RATE OF PLAYING WE DONT PLAY TOO MUCH, BUT WHEN WE PLAY PLAY LIKE NON STOP FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS EVERY 9MONTHS WHEN REMEMBER THAT IS RAGNAROK FOR US ... IM GOING TO GIVE U SERIOUS KINDS OF BOTS LOOK AT THE PICS ! THEY NEVER RESPOND, THEY JUST KILL AND GO, THEY DONT GATHER, THEY DONT NOTHING JUST THEYR WEAPON LOOK AT THIS BOTS! THE WORST OF THIS IS MY BROTHER JUST TRY TO SAY HOLA TO THE PM BUT WHEN HE TRY THE OTHER PLAYER WAS GONE THAT HAPPENS BETTWEEN THE 8:20 PM TO 8:40PM of 24 feb  i summit this  ticket with the pics 21A-1A9F20E4-016A

• Ticket Number 21A-1A9F20E4-016A

Edited by Shipo1987, 25 February 2014 - 01:26 AM.

#336 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

CAMPITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i want to tell something, today my lil brother 13 years old nearly 14 was playing in one of our accounts, he dont speak english, he receive a rare pm and he dont respond cause 1 he dont understand and 2 i told him to not give our password, do trade and nothing with strange ppl, only with ppl we know, he got disconected after 10 minutes of the pm, before that he try to say "hola" to the pm guy but appear a message saying that player name dont exist i think was oda his name or something like that, was that my brother say, i try to pm him too cause we r currently playing together, his account was banned until 2067, if u look at our accounts, we dont have high chars at full level, our accounts r from 2009,2010, we dont have more than 7millions zenny bettween the 3 accounst that we have, we dont have 99 cards of the same monster, i think the maximum number of cards is 2 from a grand peco cause we together was leveling in yuno field, we dont have luxurous equipment, just the normal, and nothing suspicious please return our brother account OR BAN OURS ACCOUNTS pls we dont want to play like this, with errors bans and the pain of lost 5 and 4 YEARS of playing why dont u ban the ppl who is selling 15 card of the same in prontera? THATS SUSPICIOUS!!!!! WHY U DONT BAN THE BOTS THAT SAY THEY GIVE U ZENNY???? WHY U DONT BAN THE GUYS THAT GO FROM LVL1 NOVICE TO THIRD JOB 99B 70J IN 5DAYS, LOOK AT OUR STORAGE, LOOK AT OUR RATE OF PLAYING WE DONT PLAY TOO MUCH, BUT WHEN WE PLAY PLAY LIKE NON STOP FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS EVERY 9MONTHS WHEN REMEMBER THAT IS RAGNAROK FOR US ... IM GOING TO GIVE U SERIOUS KINDS OF BOTS LOOK AT THE PICS ! THEY NEVER RESPOND, THEY JUST KILL AND GO, THEY DONT GATHER, THEY DONT NOTHING JUST THEYR WEAPON LOOK AT THIS BOTS! THE WORST OF THIS IS MY BROTHER JUST TRY TO SAY HOLA TO THE PM BUT WHEN HE TRY THE OTHER PLAYER WAS GONE THAT HAPPENS BETTWEEN THE 8:20 PM TO 8:40PM of 24 feb  i summit this  ticket with the pics 

•  

lol.A classic.

Edited by sb120495, 25 February 2014 - 01:37 AM.

#337 Farzywarzy

Farzywarzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Orlean's

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:52 AM

I like the escalation of suddenly going FULL CAPS.

#338 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Why oh why do you have to necro this thread.

#339 Mikril

Mikril

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

It is detailed enough to be plausible. It should go in a ticket rather than a forum post, though.

#340 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

It is detailed enough to be plausible. It should go in a ticket rather than a forum post, though.

He said that he did.It's right in the post,ticket number and all.
He shouldn't have posted the number though.

Edited by sb120495, 25 February 2014 - 04:37 AM.

#341 Zeniachan

Zeniachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Looks like a troll to me...we've all heard that crap before. Besides, how do you play for 4-5 years and only have low level characters and less than 7 mil?

#342 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

new account?

Although I do not know how you only have 7m....

It took me like 2 months to get to 1b off of 5m by just playing the market...

#343 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

sure it wasn't your cousin?

#344 superfudj

superfudj

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

Please help me
My account got banned till 2067 and I know why (repent starts now)
Already sent a ticket. Thank you!

Ticket Number: [Ticket Number removed]

You should not post ticket numbers in public. Also this post is very old. 

If you have any issue please start a new topic.

Edited by VModPopcorn.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 05 November 2014 - 04:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users