Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 2/4 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 2/4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Ask your questions in this thread! I'll add the recipe later...

Recipe for the week: 

SATURN

This is a space age gin based blender drink that makes use of passion fruit syrup from Beachbum Berry's Remixed book. Original recipe by J. Galsini in 1967, an IBA award winning cocktail. 

1/2 oz fresh lemon juice

1/2 oz passion fruit syrup

1/4 oz falernum syrup

1/4 oz orgeat syrup

8 oz (1 cup) crushed ice

Pour all into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass. 

saturn263.jpg

Link to this week's play n' watch spotify playlist: Tiki Tuesday 2/5

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

first

#3 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

second?

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

What is the Pipielle NPC's quest about in Malangdo? He keeps asking for Unidentified Fish in return for prizes, but doesn't say what the prizes are. Is it a server quest or an individual quest? This has been asked before, but there's still no information about it.

Fw4rnOf.jpg

It is related to the quest on the leftmost paw. It takes items dropped by the monster Pouring in the malangdo dungeon maps.

#5 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

Has there been any further discussion with kRO about the homunculus intimacy issues? I.E. the fact that you can literally start a character and with all the eden quests and ETC can be 150/50 before you hit the "loyal" change needed for evolution prior to being a genetic to get a homunculus S?  Intimacy needed hasn't change even though the EXP tables for homunculus have been drastically reduced, and it's been an issue since renewal came out. 

Pre-renewal the intimacy gain made sense, it tracked the homunculus level pretty closely, depending on leveling habits you would usually hit the first evolution somewhere in the 60-80 range. As it stands now, you can have a level 99 homunculus for quite some time before you are even halfway to the first evolution.

We have requested "battle manual" style items for homunculus EXP and intimacy increasing and they were pretty receptive. They would need some time since it's not something they have done before, but they did say that they were interested.

#6 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

http://forums.warppo...angdo-culverts/

I'd like to request this as well, storage at mal_in01

Spoiler

People who do malangdo instance without being VIP would appreciate it HEAPS!

Not sure if you guys have realized why a few people have been asking for this but I'll explain it anyways. When you're not VIP, you need a Seagod Protection (misc item) to enter the malangdo culvert instance. When you have A LOT of characters in a single account, you need to keep moving the Seagod Protection to every character you want to use. Meaning you have to keep warping to storage and back, log in and out of characters constantly, etc. If we could have a storage where you access the instance it would make it all much more comfortable :wink:

That is something that we may be able to put in this week. Not having traditional Kafra services in an obvious place in Malangdo is a bit of a hassle.

#7 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

Oda, in case I don't talk to you before this, give a nice plug for updated nospam (not completed yet but has 1 or two features [ask me Monday]), hidechat and hidevend usage.

Demo'd on the stream!

#8 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Can we increase the number of Fantastic Unicorns that spawn in payon fields, even with two people searching you find one once every 2 hours or so and teleporting around for 2 hours for that kind of reward is meh, or at least make the Hanbok bags a perma item like the Summer Towel.

We are upping the spawns this week. 

So how about that summoner update.

We may be able to do it this week, and are selecting new MVPs for the summoner.

Any continuation on the Hocus-Pocus checking which you said you would last week for Class Change and Beastly Hypnosis.

Like the summoner, when we have time we will certainly look at it. 

Any word on the bug fix for the BG Update so it can be implemented

We should be receiving data later this week for internal testing.

Anything new on the possibility for 7 day VIP package 

We are still asking about it, it may be possible. 

Can you request vending for over 100m too, if we had this then the complaining about eden would stop and a new dll wouldn't of had to been made to deal with the chats everywhere. ([_] Increased vending zeny limit (sometime before May 22nd, 2013))

We'd like to receive it to, but we do not have a delivery estimate from kRO on when. 

Edited by Oda, 04 February 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#9 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

Are you guys going to change Mild Wind proc rate on Leo/Libra/Scorpio/Capricon diadem/crown ? i sent you spme test result/video via pm as you requested. 

#10 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Can you re-enable DBs on the Louyang field map? It's a wide-open area that leaves plenty of space for people to evade DB monsters. Not only that, basically NO ONE goes to Louyang or any of the other culture town maps so there's no reason to keep Louyang field DB-disabled.

Also need to redeem my ruined Lunar New Year event.

Yes, we can definitely look at that. I was at a local medical facility to have my cough checked out on Friday (I'll be better in a week) and wasn't able to help with spawning like I had promised, and would like to help with a follow-up event. 

#11 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

Is it possible to request for access to the 2nd Storage (VIP Storage) at the Mora Village drawer? I often get VIP to have access to the 2nd storage but the storage at Mora Village limits access only to the main storage. Hope that's not too much to ask for. =o

Not too much to ask, that was one of the NPCs that should have been updated when we got the additional storages in the first place. 

#12 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:54 AM

I was just wondering...if Team Inubashiri's last batch of headgears is ready, why don't put the costume versions in the Kafra Shop along with the other ones? (they might need a separate Alora's Box though).  They look quite cool (and suitable for either gender of characters)

Also, in a totally out of the blue, unrelated note...if Porings are the RO franchise mascot, why there aren't tames for ALL types of Porings? We have them for Little Poring, Normal Poring, Drops, Poporing...why not for Stapo, Magmaring, Marin and all the others, including boss types?

For both of these, we would need to request them from kRO, but those are good ideas. 

#13 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but is it possible to make all the lucky/groove boxes tradable? VIPs had this option for the October Spooky Box if I remember right.

I don't know if it drove the sales up, but I would assume if VIPs can sell the boxes, then they'd probably buy more since I've seen people just selling whatever they get from the boxes to earn zeny. This could make earning zeny thru KP easier for them, since they don't have to risk opening the box and getting a cheap item.

We understand that a lot of players would like to resell the boxes, if we have enough boxes instead of the items inside (not usually the case unfortunately) we could do this in the future. 

#14 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

Explain the purpose of spotlight events

It is to encourage players to travel to areas that may not be well visited anymore, by energizing the monsters there with double exp and drops.

Then

Explain the bio3 HW spawn nerf on Classic.

It is something we can look at, but are hesitant to change to what it was due to the issues of ill mannered behavior trying to jockey for those coveted stairs as well as the issue of having the only desired place to level on a map depending on a monster spawning instantly in the same cell every time. We have previously done many adjustments and asked for suggestions from players on how to make the place a better place to level without having to depend on a quirk of an instant spawn pre-renewal. 

Edited by Oda, 04 February 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#15 Ximena

Ximena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

Explain the purpose of spotlight events

Then

Explain the bio3 HW spawn nerf on Classic.

+1. Please explain and then fix it. That'd be great.

#16 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

Are there any plans of implementing KvM on Classic?

KVM likely, but without KVM gear rewards. 

#17 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

can we get a preview of the next 3 updates we are getting...give us something to look forward to... or at least a preview of the valentines events

http://www.playragnarok.com/news/eventdetail.aspx?id=320

#18 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Twitch won't load for me @_@

Twitch has been, well, twitchy today. There's some kind of issue but hopefully if you weren't able to catch it live you'll still be able to find our archive at our twitch.tv/warpportal page. 

#19 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Unimportant question, Why isn't the Luli Ruri Turn in already in the game?

I seem to recall some kind of snag last year when we were going to add it.

Important question, Why is the High Wizard spawn so much different from years ago? People liked the spawn the way it was implemented in previous servers. 

What is your favorite fruit?

Oda; Lime Campitor: Kiwi

Edited by Oda, 04 February 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#20 Din85

Din85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

When will the Rebel class be released?

(I believe that's what the second gunslinger class is called.)

The Rebellion Class we do not have an estimated time of arrival, since it was only recently introduced on kRO's main server, but we will definitely keep the community up-to-date with all the news when we receive it! (We love gunslingers ourselves, but agree that they could use a needed expansion).

#21 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

why is twitchtv wont work for me?

#22 Allysia

Allysia

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationIn a better Place.
  • Server:My Company

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

Twitch won't load for me @_@

Same here

#23 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

why is twitchtv wont work for me?

It's the same for me, showing as a blank page and also for someone else I asked on skype. Yet, one of my friends is watching it fine. :C

#24 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hey Is is possible for getting a cape for the GX as a costume garment or even making the ganster scarf a costume

We'd love to receive more back gear and other non headgear costume items, but it is up to kRO's discretion. 

#25 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Site is not working for me. 8(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users