cash shop/kafra shop item that can fast sell and expensive? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

cash shop/kafra shop item that can fast sell and expensive?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

can I know which item in cash shop and kafra shop can be selling fast and expensive?Cause I wanna buy and sell it...thanks =D

#2 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

You can always sell bulk to people like me for cheaper than market and we resell, takes the wait out of things.

#3 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

Well you can't have both, either cheap and sell fast, or expensive,overpriced and wait for desperado. Also, it depends on the server you play.

#4 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

If you're in renewal,the only time you can sell fast and expensive is when enrich hammer event is held. The expensive part is normally the first 12~24 hours after maintenance.

#5 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:43 AM

Fantastic wigs, Robo Eyes, PecoPeco hairband.

Enriched Elunium... always good sellers.

But generally, people want to make money before you - so they won't help you.

It's a dog eat dog world~

Best way is to look at shops and under cut them, like everyone else.

Edited by Alicia, 07 February 2014 - 06:45 AM.

#6 rodezja

rodezja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Silvervine boxes I'd say :P

#7 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

Check this thread.

#8 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:04 AM

so generally...I have to wait enriched hammer or groove pack to open good items?

#9 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Fantastic wigs, Robo Eyes, PecoPeco hairband.

Enriched Elunium... always good sellers.

But generally, people want to make money before you - so they won't help you.

It's a dog eat dog world~

Best way is to look at shops and under cut them, like everyone else.

Robo eyes sell for about 40 to 50mil when consider the cost in KP.  He would do better to sell other stuff.

Silvervine boxes I'd say :P

that is false, unless someone continuously buying silvervine and selling them. There is a glut of silvervine on the market.

You can always sell bulk to people like me for cheaper than market and we resell, takes the wait out of things.

just want to point this out.

the people selling cash shop items purchase it with real money which goes to support the game you are playing.

if it is becomes too difficult to exchange money to zeny for in-game purchases. these PAYING might decide to leave and play other games.

The next time you bulk buyer decided to drive down the cost of Cast Shop Item you might want to think whether that is actually good for the game overall.

Edited by Ryviux, 07 February 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#10 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Silvervine is always good.  It fluctuates from 5M to 6M so you can price accordingly to others in Ragial.

About Lucky Boxes and Groove Packs...I'd say you're better off keeping the contents for yourself (unless you have repeated items or you can't make use of them on any char you have -might include chars you plan to play too-)

And Enriched Ori and Elu will sell easily when we have Enriched Hammer event...you can sell them up for 30M (the 10 ores box)

RWC Enchant reset tickets seem to sell well too...though I think the rage has passed, at least until the next RO anniversary. (If we get RWC boxes again this year you can buy some for yourself and to sell).

#11 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Silvervine is always good.  It fluctuates from 5M to 6M so you can price accordingly to others in Ragial.

About Lucky Boxes and Groove Packs...I'd say you're better off keeping the contents for yourself (unless you have repeated items or you can't make use of them on any char you have -might include chars you plan to play too-)

And Enriched Ori and Elu will sell easily when we have Enriched Hammer event...you can sell them up for 30M (the 10 ores box)

RWC Enchant reset tickets seem to sell well too...though I think the rage has passed, at least until the next RO anniversary. (If we get RWC boxes again this year you can buy some for yourself and to sell).

have you try it yourself?

It took almost 6 hours to sell a 50box E elu the last time we had a Enriched Hemmer event.

and silvervines are a bad investment these days. Too many people selling them at rock bottom prices. There is huge inventory glut of silvervine on the market.

Edited by Ryviux, 07 February 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#12 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

It took almost 6 hours to sell a 50box E elu the last time we had a Enriched Hemmer event.

and silvervines are a bad investment these days. Too many people selling them at rock bottom prices. There is huge inventory glut of silvervine on the market.

why did it take almost 6 hours?! Most of the time when enriched hammer is about, people are selling them as low as 105m. now personally, I REALLY can't be bothered to sit in Eden all day/night/ice age waiting for someone to come along and buy it for that. it's not worth the extra 5m.

SO! what do I do? Vend them for max zeny. they'll sell out pretty quick, you won't have to waste time in Eden with people who will ALWAYS ask for a lower price anyway. and you can sell 12 of them at a time. easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Also, I did this with the HBP. People had chats up selling a +0 HBP[1] for 100m. :p_sad:  I mean seriously. is it worth the extra 50k or so? vend it for 99,950,000.

#13 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

why did it take almost 6 hours?! Most of the time when enriched hammer is about, people are selling them as low as 105m. now personally, I REALLY can't be bothered to sit in Eden all day/night/ice age waiting for someone to come along and buy it for that. it's not worth the extra 5m.

SO! what do I do? Vend them for max zeny. they'll sell out pretty quick, you won't have to waste time in Eden with people who will ALWAYS ask for a lower price anyway. and you can sell 12 of them at a time. easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Also, I did this with the HBP. People had chats up selling a +0 HBP[1] for 100m. :p_sad:  I mean seriously. is it worth the extra 50k or so? vend it for 99,950,000.

it was  a 50box, i was selling it for 140m.

i was working most of those hours. i just had ro on in the background.

i didn't think people were so stupid as to buy a box of 10 for 35 to 40 when they can buy a 50box for 140.

Edited by Ryviux, 07 February 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#14 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

Of course I have, man! Geez... 

50 Box Enriched?! LOL....no way, I think that if I'm gonna buy a 50 Ore Box is gonna be for my own gears, if you pay attention I was talking about 10 Ore Boxes.

But who knows, maybe I have been just lucky with my sales. (And I'm loyaling my Homun so I'm used to be online for like 5 hours a day, obviously not always on the keyboard...)

Ah!! To the OP, to reduce the stress of waiting for a sale it's always recommended to have an alt account with a Merchant, that way you can double client.  :p_idea:

Also...putting a chat (not a vend) in Eden is only good if you seek to sell an item more pricey or buy cheaper, at least that's what it seems to me)

Edited by Erydanos, 07 February 2014 - 12:57 PM.

#15 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

well..i think RWC ticket can sold in good price tho...but i wonder will it take long time to have ppl buy?=/

#16 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

well..i think RWC ticket can sold in good price tho...but i wonder will it take long time to have ppl buy?=/

i would personally wait for next weeks lucky box. The stuff in the cash shop just isn't going to sell well because there is a glut in the market.

#17 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

hmm..what will be inside the lucky box?=O..and how much per lucky box?

#18 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

it was  a 50box, i was selling it for 140m.

i was working most of those hours. i just had ro on in the background.

i didn't think people were so stupid as to buy a box of 10 for 35 to 40 when they can buy a 50box for 140.

Well here is your problem, 140m is 10m more than the normal price for an Enrich Elu/Ori 50 Box. You charge more for it, ofc you have to spend more time waiting for desperados.

#19 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

Well...sometimes the GM's allow to make the Boxes vendable. Otherwise they're not (you sell the contents separately)

The Lucky Box/Groove Pack contents are announced shortly before maintenace finishes in it's corresponding thread, as to not disrupt the market.  We have a Lucky Box scheduled for the Feb 12 maintenance.

Lucky Boxes are around 500kp each while Groove Packs go for 150kp.  Reason is that Lucky Boxes have more valuable random items than the Groove pack (usually Headgears or Costumes)

For example, this was in January's Groove Pack:

Renewal Thanksgiving Groove Box
Always gives Safe to +7 Chance Box x 1
Contains one of the following at random: 
1x Battle Manual X3
2x Bloody Branch
3x HE Bubble Gum
1x Safe to 7 Chance Box
10x Bowman Scroll 10
1x Safe to 10 Certificate
1x Gangster Scarf

And this was in December's Lucky Box (Sox):

Renewal Lucky Sox
Costume Vagabond Wolf Hat
Chibi Pope Hat
Rudolph Hairband
Handkerchief in Mouth
Evil Marcher hat
Heroic Backpack
7x Battle Manual X3
+20 Stat Food box
12x HE Bubble Gum
30x Mental Potion

As you can see, the Groove pack has more consumables, while the Box has more equipment.  Also check that the Pack warranties one item 100% (the item changes every next Pack), while the Box doesn't.

Also, Boxes and Packs alternate every month.  We had a Groove Pack for January, we get Lucky Box for February...so we'll be getting Groove Pack for March.

There's also Fire Sales that give you old Boxes ...this happen ingame at the Prontera Fountain (there's a server notice) where a Kafra Girl appears. Though it has been some time since the last one.

Edited by Erydanos, 07 February 2014 - 02:36 PM.

#20 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Pay 2 winners love HD Bradium boxes. Their ego to +13/+14 = money in zenies in your pocket.

#21 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

I sold a few e. elu 50 boxes during the last event for 130m in about five minutes. 

I'm going to wait for some cheap lucky boxes and sell what's in there. I wish I'd had more money to spend on the Black Friday box, that's for sure. 

#22 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Can lucky box/groove box tradeable? If can...I would want to sell them.../slur..

#23 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Pay 2 winners love HD Bradium boxes. Their ego to +13/+14 = money in zenies in your pocket.

Why would they buy HD ores from others when they can buy it themselves ?

Invalid point.

#24 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

Can lucky box/groove box tradeable? If can...I would want to sell them.../slur..

Boxes and Packs are generally account bound.  Only in special circumstances the GM's make them tradeable (like last year's Spooky TRADE Box)

#25 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

I see..so is it worth to buy lucky box/groove pack? Cause the % to open good item is abit low...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users