cash shop/kafra shop item that can fast sell and expensive? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

cash shop/kafra shop item that can fast sell and expensive?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

I see..so is it worth to buy lucky box/groove pack? Cause the % to open good item is abit low...

I'd say that if you're gearing yourself up and see something useful or something you definitively feel you need to have, go for it. (I bought December Boxes because I wanted the Vagabonf Wolf costume...bought one at a time and I was lucky I got it in my second box, after that I didn't buy more)

If you have the money to spend you can try buying several boxes and sell the profitable stuff, or save it after the box has gone to increase the price.

I'd say the Groove Pack, while not as spectacular as the Box is good for getting nice consumables, which you can use or sell, plus the 100% sure chance item is great when it's something as useful as certs. (I hate that I missed on the January Groove Packs)

The Box is a good gamble when it contains several popular items, like the December one did.

#27 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

I see..so is it worth to buy lucky box/groove pack? Cause the % to open good item is abit low...

most of the stuff in the box (except for the food box and bubblegum) sell pretty well. Usually enough to make up for the cost of the box.

With the Food Box , you can turn in to Grandma Boxter (eden lvl2) and get brownie points to trade for more boxes.

The HE Bubblegum, while you can't sell it for much. You can try to use it to farm for expensive stuff.

#28 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

i see..thanks you for all of your's suggestion and opinion..=D..i think i will wait for the lucky box/groove(maybe in next maintenance?)...but 1st i will look what will be inside the lucky box/groove pack and decide to buy it or not...=/

#29 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

Why would they buy HD ores from others when they can buy it themselves ?

Invalid point.

Money is not the only thing you can pay with. Pay to winners can still pay with thing called zeny.

Edited by ilovemilk, 08 February 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#30 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

and silvervines are a bad investment these days. Too many people selling them at rock bottom prices. There is huge inventory glut of silvervine on the market.

I am pretty sure that Silvervines will sell out fast at 5m. Some buyers dont have much time waiting for cheap  silvervines so they buy whatever is on vend, provided the price is reasonable of course (like 5-6m). In fact, I've been waiting a couple of minutes to buy some boxes. Someone sold at 4m but obviously some ragial watchers immediately got them. Someone then sold 5.5m.

I got them.  :heh:

PS> Seeing that you sold e.elu50 at 140m...maybe you sell Silvervines at 7m? 

#31 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

the math doesn't work for selling silvervines, especially for 5m.

i sold 2 box of HD Bradium for 12m last night. 2 box = 150kp/24m

to get 24m form selling silvevine i need to sell 4@6m and i would still spend 160kp.

#32 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

I can just tell you what not to buy. Neuralizers.

I'm currently trying to crash the market on those, since resetting your character's skills post-99 shouldn't be so god damn expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users