Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm - Page 3 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
497 replies to this topic

#51 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

The smartest thing to do is do it in a way to not draw player's attention. If you already submitted a report to Njoror, the GMs and the Devs will handle the rest.  there are other methods to "test" this system so I'm not even sure why your guild members chose to do it through AH. 

Gotta approach it from every angle, otherwise you'll have people try to find another way in

#52 Erfans

Erfans

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Nothing has been fixed yet. We'll continue submitting reports until every combination of glitches we've found are taken care of. I sincerely don't understand what part of this is confusing.

So you guys will continue to "testing" glitch with the honed equips in AH till maintenance?  Waiting until you get the right stats for the equips?  If you want to support Gravity, then at very least buy some Kafra points to fund the game instead of using loopholes to cheat.  HAVE FUN IN WOE GUYS! Exodus- Castle holder whoarder.

#53 Imhorny

Imhorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

This is testing, equiping this knuckle bring my HP down to 1, LOL

zmxzt2.jpg

#54 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

This is testing, equiping this knuckle bring my HP down to 1, LOL

zmxzt2.jpg

TeamDeadDaddy

#55 Phreeoni

Phreeoni

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

So you guys will continue to "testing" glitch with the honed equips in AH till maintenance?  Waiting until you get the right stats for the equips?  If you want to support Gravity, then at very least buy some Kafra points to fund the game instead of using loopholes to cheat.  HAVE FUN IN WOE GUYS! Exodus- Castle holder whoarder.

You're silly. I like you. Anyhoo, we'll continue testing until we get word to stop. There seems to be a finite number of re-rolls per hone, and we're slowly but surely logging the variations we've found. 

Also, backspace is generally more effective than strike through. If there's something you'd like to say please feel free to man up and say it without hiding. I'll be in-game until maintenance if you'd like to chat.

#56 Erfans

Erfans

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

You're silly. I like you. Anyhoo, we'll continue testing until we get word to stop. There seems to be a finite number of re-rolls per hone, and we're slowly but surely logging the variations we've found. 

Also, backspace is generally more effective than strike through. If there's something you'd like to say please feel free to man up and say it without hiding. I'll be in-game until maintenance if you'd like to chat.

I like you too! You guys recruiting?  I want to join in with the testing fun. 

#57 Zin369

Zin369

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

what happen to the VIP during the raffle event, are those gonna be change into Elite vip or stay as normal?

#58 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

Did it start early because I got thrown off server and can't get back on?

Edit:  Nevermind I got back on.

Edited by Blondheart, 19 February 2014 - 07:16 PM.

#59 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Any word on if this maintenance is going to fix the bug that some characters cannot see the khara requirements?

#60 Otiran

Otiran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

3r8f.jpg

#61 SHlNGO

SHlNGO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

I like you too! You guys recruiting?  I want to join in with the testing fun. 

i love it when someone is burned beyond recognition and they are to hurt or dumb to even realize it themselves. Nice attempt on being sarcastic to try and save face. cute attempt. much try. :heh:

#62 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

The solution to all this is to do a rollback before this patch content.  Remove all the new content, and compensate those who have purchased items via blood points, mastery points, or kafra.  I know this would take a while to complete server wide for compensation, but this is a must.  There has already been a decline in Ro2 population, and I believe this will be the last straw where the remaining will decide to stay or quit.  

Just to reiterate, yes we do need a testing team for the new content.  I feel that Gravity tends to push content out too soon.  WP team, no matter how hard they work, they are always playing a catch up game with fixing bugs and pushing out new content.  

There are other MMORPGs that have seen pitfalls but recovered once the developers started listening to the community.  I realize this is a F2P game, but there are players who still purchase kafra points.  If this trend tends to continue I fear that Gravity will lose more of their revenue when those players quit the game.   

#63 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

I would happily volunteer my time to test this stuff out. It's ridiculous. This is the kind of thing you need to ask the community about first before implementing. This is the thing that requires extensive testing. You know it's going to invoke a major change in the current system. The community is angry because you don't communicate with them about these things before implementation. It is the responsibility of the publishing company to decide whether an update should be implemented or not. They have the capacity to ask for feedback from the community before a certain system is implemented. It doesn't matter how long ago these things were planned, panned out, and then developed. We need to know what's going on! Communication is key!

Personally, I'd also rather ask for rollbacks and to remove this honing system. The feedback is generally negative all across the board.

#64 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

I don't even know what to do.... hitting people for 90m on woe map can only be fun for so long..

#65 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

I don't even know what to do.... hitting people for 90m on woe map can only be fun for so long..

rofl.... *facedesk*

#66 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

I would happily volunteer my time to test this stuff out. It's ridiculous. This is the kind of thing you need to ask the community about first before implementing. This is the thing that requires extensive testing. You know it's going to invoke a major change in the current system. The community is angry because you don't communicate with them about these things before implementation. It is the responsibility of the publishing company to decide whether an update should be implemented or not. They have the capacity to ask for feedback from the community before a certain system is implemented. It doesn't matter how long ago these things were planned, panned out, and then developed. We need to know what's going on! Communication is key!

Personally, I'd also rather ask for rollbacks and to remove this honing system. The feedback is generally negative all across the board.

I have to agree with GuardianTK there +1, because a lot of MMO managers ask their own community what they think about certain features, or new functions or whatnot, and there seems to be a lot less communication about what gravity intends to implement here beforehand, which makes the player-base, and customers unhappy, in order to make your player-base/customers happy, they should be verified of the new features before-hand to understand what's it about, and make a bigger decision whether it should be part of the game or whatnot, but yes i agree with GuardianTK.

Edited by AmiiMii, 19 February 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#67 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Will this be the same result as KRO2? Find out tomorrow on the road to WoE

#68 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Another VEP appears! You "testing" glitching honed items in AH too?! :heh:

You really should spend your spare time on something more constructive. I don't appreciate being suspected of exploiting just because of my status, whether it be a joke or not.

#69 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Will this be the same result as KRO2? Find out tomorrow on the road to WoE

Will this include 5 30min sessions of screaming only to end in a single blow!?

#70 Quinntto

Quinntto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

I got a good honing result on my weapon, but I am still sad to see that by honing it, I don't need to make it to +20.

Honing feature makes me feel like wasting my resource on Infiniums are worthless.

#71 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

Will this include 5 30min sessions of screaming only to end in a single blow!?

I will be Lubu for a day tomorrow. ALL WILL FEEL MY RAGE

#72 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

MAN MODE IT.

#73 Chaostamer149

Chaostamer149

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

d454f7636a0834802f2002c80ff0e20ba3980b37

#74 Erfans

Erfans

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

You really should spend your spare time on something more constructive. I don't appreciate being suspected of exploiting just because of my status, whether it be a joke or not.

I'm sorry sir Peco....

#75 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

Pfft. Defeating you is easy. I just have to bite you. And you'll run away scarred for life.

<3 you, Hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users