#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hello, everyone.

We want to gather feedback on each class to better balancing.

This thread will be about the Ranger class. If you've played Ranger and have some constructive feedback to give to help improve the class, use this thread as that platform.

To make things easier to read, please use the following form:

Character:

Feedback Type(Example: Skill/Stats/Suggestion)

Skill (If Applicable):

We appreciate all feedback given, and will use it when discussing changes to the studio.

Also, if you think another category in the form is required, let me know and I'll change it up!

#2 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

I'll complain soon have no fear a baddy is here.

#3 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Character: StormHaven

Skill:

Poison Arrow

The DoT on this skill is extremely weak in the current state of the game, 430damage per 2 seconds with a +20 Osiris bow coming out at a whoping 6.4k damage over the full 30seconds. It's currently almost 2 times weaker than pre AoV poison arrow which had less of a DoT %(30% now vs 21% pre AoV).

Skill:

Arrow Vulcan

This skill doesn't feel like a real finisher. It suffers from the same issue now has it did pre AoV where the damage is wildly inconsistent. I've anywhere between 17k-46k in PvE(In pvp between 3k-16k) and this has to with that fact it's 5 hits that each can hit or miss and deal anywhere from 261%-522% damage. For this skill to be worth the title as a "finisher" it really needs more consistent damage.

Skill:

Falcon Assault

Falcon has issue where it sometimes will not attack monsters/bosses. I would like to suggest that Falcon's be obtained and behave the same way as they did in RO1.

Edited by StormHaven, 24 February 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#4 8994130516232649567

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

please fix poison arrow dot. 

WIth the increase in HP now, the dots do too little damage. what is 100hp every 2 sec going to do when the average hp is over 25k+

Please make the traps invisible and shorten the Cool Down time for it. its stupid to lay it when it can be seen. It's a trap. It should be hidden. Just like in ro1 where traps are hidden.

#5 zodlars

zodlars

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

please fix poison arrow dot. 

WIth the increase in HP now, the dots do too little damage. what is 100hp every 2 sec going to do when the average hp is over 25k+

Please make the traps invisible and shorten the Cool Down time for it. its stupid to lay it when it can be seen. It's a trap. It should be hidden. Just like in ro1 where traps are hidden.

For what i rememebr traps on RO1 were visible, i remember the claymores and snares all over the map on WoE, but they are hidden on WoW maybe thats what you meant, anyways i agree with you.

#6 Narcoplepsy

Narcoplepsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

Character: Souchi

1. FEEDBACK TYPE: Skill FIX needed

Skill: Impact Arrow

Feedback: Master level changes the level of impact arrow from max of lv 5 to max of lvl 10. Level 5 gives exactly 40% movement decrease but level 10 gives 70% movement decrease suppose to be. My question is why the impact arrow   at Lv10 still gives 40% movement decrease? will you mind fixing this up?

2. FEEDBACK TYPE: Skill FIX/IMPROVEMENT Needed

Skill: Poison Arrow

Feedback: I suggest that the Poison Arrow skill be based on how much Attack power x 30% = ???? damage a player have and thus increases upon being leveled up. Don't base it on how much WIS each player has, because the result will be bad.

Edited by Narcoplepsy, 21 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#7 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Character KissThis

Skill: poision arrow

I remember when we had 8k hp Bugged THe Poision arrow dot was 900hp los ob lvl 5 with aod gear. Pls fix it back Since 200hp from 25k is just for laugh, it Should be arround 2k when u remember Old days before THe Patch!

Skill: Falcon

I dont know if u guys have fixed it now, but it was 100% miss all Time on Highest lvl.

#8 ohWarpPortal

ohWarpPortal

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Character: Nekoite

Feedback TypeSkill Suggestion

New Skill (If Applicable): First aid kit

Feedback: Ranger self recover HP skill.also can be use on teammate.

Edited by ohWarpPortal, 22 February 2014 - 06:20 AM.

#9 Myuchii

Myuchii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

~~ Character : Myuchi ~~

1. Feedback : Skill bug -

~> Skill : Falcon Assault

~> Feedback : Old problem, when using it sometimes it doesn't attack and it's considered as " PET " now.

2.  Feedback : Animation change suggestion -
~> Skill : Arrow Shower

~> Feedback : Hate the animation i thought you guys changed it, like you said in previous patch? :/

3.  Feedback : Animation change suggestion -
~> Skill : True Sight

~> Feedback : I think this skill must be change too, like in RO1 make it like an aura thing when using it.

4. Feedback : Adding Voice action -

~> Skill : Attention Concentration

~> Feedback : If i'm not mistaken Male rangers have voice when using this skill, but Female rangers doesn't at least add voice for both genders tho.

Edited by Myuchii, 26 February 2014 - 04:43 AM.

#10 tebroc

tebroc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Character: Akeley

Feedback Type: skills

Skill (If Applicable): all

Feedback: I'm actually happy with all my skills, even with having no heal and traps being visible, because as a Ranger I'm already a fast killing machine. But the one problem I do have is SP cost. If I'm not even a castor/magic user, then why is my SP draining so fast? This is ridiculous.

#11 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Character: StormHaven

Skill:

Poison Arrow

The DoT on this skill is extremely weak in the current state of the game, 430damage per 2 seconds with a +20 Osiris bow coming out at a whoping 6.4k damage over the full 30seconds. It's currently almost 2 times weaker than pre AoV poison arrow which had less of a DoT %(30% now vs 21% pre AoV).

Skill:

Arrow Vulcan

This skill doesn't feel like a real finisher. It suffers from the same issue now has it did pre AoV where the damage is wildly inconsistent. I've anywhere between 17k-46k in PvE(In pvp between 3k-16k) and this has to with that fact it's 5 hits that each can hit or miss and deal anywhere from 261%-522% damage. For this skill to be worth the title as a "finisher" it really needs more consistent damage.

Skill:

Falcon Assault

Falcon has issue where it sometimes will not attack monsters/bosses. I would like to suggest that Falcon's be obtained and behave the same way as they did in RO1.

I agree with Poison Arrow and Falcon Assault. I have no experience with Arrow Vulcan, so I cannot provide an educated opinion on this one. I've mentioned it before, but basically a whole build has been rendered useless (Falcon Build).

Also I don't know if this the right place to mention this, but Rangers have no heal. I'm fine with that but when I'm doing any type of PvP or serious PvE I heavily rely on Acrobatic. I've probably only played a total of 10 hours in the last month because half the time I use acrobatic my character gets stuck in the flipping animation and I either get to task manager fast enough to quit or I die.

#12 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

For what i rememebr traps on RO1 were visible, i remember the claymores and snares all over the map on WoE, but they are hidden on WoW maybe thats what you meant, anyways i agree with you.

I remember RO1 traps only being visible if you were there when they were laid down. :hmm:

#13 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Character: EmeraldTr

Feedback Type: Skill

Skill: True Sight

Feedback: Allow True Sight to reset transformation skill!! The description of True Sight:"Reset cooldown for all skills - ro2base.com" We have to put skill points into transformation skill to be able to use it, so it should be resettable!! Ranger has neither defensive nor self-healing skills, so it should be an advantage for rangers (and rogue) over other classes.

Skill: Poison Arrow

Skill: Falcon Assault

Feedback: Currently, as far as I tried, element of the weapon doesn't affect falcon's damage (I tested it awhile ago, not sure If they changed it). In addition, adjust the hit rate and the damage output of that bird please, its damage is low compare to other classes' ultimate skills.

Skill: Wind walk and Fear Breeze

Feedback: change haste to cast speed please, since haste only affects general attack.

Thanks

#14 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Character:Mochitsuna

Feedback Type: Skill Suggestions

Skill (If Applicable): Warg/Falcon Mastery and the respective skill trees for them.

Feedback: I really don't know about how rangers fair in RO2 since I've never made one yet until today-well not really a ranger but a ranger-to-be lol I have however played the ranger class from RO and they're some overpowered punks that just pew pew to 150..literally :rice: . I would like to make some skill suggestions since I've previously read up on the rangers pros and cons.

Falcon Mastery and Warg Mastery

In my opinion the falcon should not only be available during falcon assault. It would be better if they actually traveled around with us as our companion. With that said there should be a falcon and warg choice but on can choose one pet. They should be controlled by AI just like how the homunculus system work in RO. They attack on their own and their stats(atk,def,etc) will randomly be given. After attacking and gaining a certain amount of points they should have the ability to use Blitz Beat/Warg Strike manually through the player or automatically. Lets say.......it takes 5 points for the respective animals to use their skills and in total depending on the level of the mastery for their strikes they can save up to 10?20? Points? Similar to how warriors save up points for their rage points and WHAM Rage Strike! Broken? How about if they're able to only use the skills depending on your intimacy level with them? I think that would be better. The more close you are to the falcon/warg the stronger they get? THE POWER OF LOVE!!! The skills that these animals use will always have cooldowns but by learning the skills it can reduce the cooldown and increase the damage. Oh and the falcons/wargs should be able to speak human language LOL!

The animals that rangers use should play more roles in RO2. The only time you see the falcon is for falcon assault. Kind of lame. I mean when I was using my ranger in RO my warg was raping the monsters......left and right. Yes yes.....I know this is not RO but I want to still see something similar to that for RO2. They should have a life of their own just like the homu system. Out of all the classes in RO2 only the rangers have the "pet master" type of role since beastmasters are pets themselves already......

Yep those are my skill suggestion. Please consider giving us the pet system for rangers to use their wargs/falcons. :p_laugh:

Edited by toumakoukin, 25 February 2014 - 10:09 PM.

#15 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

Character:flukeSG2

Feedback Type: Suggestion

Skill (If Applicable):

Rangers as a class have gone from being OP during the immediate AoV patch, to probably the weakest class there is now.  I fail to think of a single class similarly geared that can not one hit me.  I have no such abilities and I am a full AGI ranger, my penetration should be insane.  My best hits are lower than 5 digits on a player and thats my critical strikes.  Where as sins, rogues, monks, knights, warriors, bm's all have that one huge finishing move that doesn't seem to require much charging up to use and just offs me.  I've spent a lot of time and money on this ranger to know it should be very powerfull, maybe not the strongest but certainly not a push over.

Rangers "finishing" move Vulcan Arrow requires many many successive hits to charge up and use.  In PvP, not gonna happen, your gonna take a dirt nap before you can fire it.  It's also too weak as a finishing move.  If all the other classes are gonna have a fast charge finishing move that can one hit, Rangers should have one too.

#16 Keiven

Keiven

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

Character: Rourkan

Feedback type: Suggestion

Skill:  Arrow Vulcan and Poison Arrow

All i want from you guys is fix Arrow Vulcan, til this day i haven't had any fun with that skill   :p_cry:  and also our poison arrow atleast fix it, i want it like pre AOV were it wasn't that OP but it still does decent amount of damage

Edited by Keiven, 27 February 2014 - 02:53 AM.

#17 seilent

seilent

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Feedback Type: Skill

Skill:

Impact Arrow 10/10

Description says
"Obtain 15 Concentration
Shoots arrow to the enemy and inflicts damage equaling 453% of your Physical Damage, and decreases the targets Movement Speed by 70% for 5 sec. (Cool Time: 4 sec.)
"

Actual Case :

- 10 Concentration

- 40% Physical Damage

- 40% Slow

Ranger's IA still bugged the damage and effect still using Pre AoV modifier

Skill:

True Sight

The animation delay from using True Sight is too slow, compared to other class that got their animation delay reduced.

Skill:

Freezing Trap

Nobody in server would ever max this skill. the 40% slow is delayed, running away from slow area already solves the problem. and the debuff from Impact Arrow will negate its effect.

Change this skill to other trap type will make this skill considerable to use like micro stun effect for 0.5 sec per 1 sec for certain durations (Dark Trap).

Skill:

Poison Arrow

Description says

"Generates 10 Concentration.
Shoot a poisonous arrow at the enemy to inflict 250% damage and deal an additional 30% damage every 2 sec for 30 sec.
"

The main damage is too low from skill with 5 skill points, increase to 40% will solve the problem and the DoT issue should be fixed also.

Skill:

Arrow Vulcan 10/10

This skill is pretty much joke even since ranger is born, the current one is fine but make it "single canon" damage rather than splitting it up to 5 small hit. This is supposed to be ranger's nuke skill for PvP, but become useless since the damage is split (talk about miss rate).

Skill:

Healing Skill

With current damage burst and gears now seems every class need healing skill to make PvP more enjoyable. what's the point of PvP when u just need 2 hit kill, or in some case 1 hit and die.

Small healing skill should be added on ranger, make it HoT (% based) will be good since it matches ranger well, or make it small lifesteal from each certain skills..

Making falcon to be able to heal also nice idea and can make up the falcon's funny damage.

The heal shouldn't be high since ranger already have troll trap skill.

Feedback Type : Gears

Gears :

Master Level Gears

Okay Pre-AoV gears, ranger got [Cast Speed] in their gears, but since Post-AoV that's gone, and im pretty sure other classes got [Cast Speed] while ranger don't have every single cast speed. It wont be imba for ranger to have cast speed, since Charge Arrow skill now got animation delay, so basically we got limiter already how fast CA can be (compare CA + Guardian Pre-AoV and Post-AoV. Pre-AoV 100000 times faster)

----

With that ranger will have more variations, since Vulcan and Falcon will be considered more by players.

Nothing from ranger can be reduced for re balance.

The DoT already down to earth, even [Charge Arrow] have animation delay now, Falcon's getting more dull.

I hope u really consider this into discussion.

Edited by seilent, 09 March 2014 - 12:12 AM.

#18 yamiscott

yamiscott

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

Feedback -> Poison Arrow:

I completely disagree with the posts suggesting this DoT be increased. Comparing it to a damage priest or wizard is crazy! Currently rangers do amazing base damage, they do amazing skill damage, they even do great AoE damage, if DoT is increased they will be regarded as OP.

I'm not basing this on Colo as I feel that's never going to be balanced, I'm basing this on the main game, raiding and grinding. When you are creating a party, a priest and multiple rangers are a standard. Currently I feel rangers have never had it quite as good.

Nobody complains that Rangers are OP at the moment, they deal large amounts of damage, can flee and have a weakness, their defence. If their defence is raised then the balance is broken, but their damage outweighs their lack in defence, rarely monsters get more than a single hit on them before they are dead.

#19 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

Feedback -> Poison Arrow:

I completely disagree with the posts suggesting this DoT be increased. Comparing it to a damage priest or wizard is crazy! Currently rangers do amazing base damage, they do amazing skill damage, they even do great AoE damage, if DoT is increased they will be regarded as OP.

I'm not basing this on Colo as I feel that's never going to be balanced, I'm basing this on the main game, raiding and grinding. When you are creating a party, a priest and multiple rangers are a standard. Currently I feel rangers have never had it quite as good.

Nobody complains that Rangers are OP at the moment, they deal large amounts of damage, can flee and have a weakness, their defence. If their defence is raised then the balance is broken, but their damage outweighs their lack in defence, rarely monsters get more than a single hit on them before they are dead.

But, in most cases our damage output is dwarfed by all the other classes, who can in turn 1 hit or 2 hit us in a lot of cases because or def is so low.  We can run around all we want, but if we get stunned or hit by a magic class it's pretty much game over if they manage to get a crit.   Thats fairly often with everyone dumping into agi to increase their hit.  A lot of times, in the case of magic classes that can heal, I can't out dps their heals and they can rattle off strong attacks while they negate mine.

#20 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

Noone wants ranger DoT (aka poison arrow) to be increased, but to be fixed to do decent dmg. Atm a max poison arrow with +20 bow, full osiris gear, and decent runes (aka  all 25%+) and stuff....is barely doing 300-400 at most in most mobs. My ml13 sorc with green desert storm gear, nothing refined, nothing runed, no vip, no boosts, etc...is doing 4k+ with fireball DoT..... I think there's a huge difference there, especially since sorcs can also heal AND crit high for lots.

Noone wants rangers to be "op". But balanced.And balanced doesnt mean nerfing them and buffing other classes. It means making them able to kill others as much as others can kill us. Not better than them, but not worse either. We dont have heals, our def is crap, and dont tell me about dodge/etc 'cause everyone is building pure agi atm and you cant even really hit a warrior, a sin, a rogue, even mages stacking lots of agi to not be hit. Which brings to the issue of current broken hit/dodge formulas...making it a competition of who is luckiest to manage to hit someone, regardless of class.

DoTs? I could care less for multishot's wedge; it can be left nerfed for all I case, since the point of it is to make arrow shower have some lil more dmg (and we have to max arrow shower if you even want to hit so hard with it and instantly). I just want poison arrow doing -decent- dmg; not op, not zomg 5-6k per tick, naah. Before AoV it was fine, and ppl could easily kill rangers too. 

Rangers aren't as op as people is making them to be. Perhaps people need to play them more right -now- in order to see the difference by themselves. Even Falcon AI is derpy and tends to fail or ignore targets many times. Many skills description arent correctly, or the dmg dealt isnt same as what skill says to do.

I dont want my ranger to be "ultra op oneshotting everyone". I just want it to be balanced and decent. Which NO, it is not right now.

#21 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

So, how hard should we be wanting our DoTs to hit at max level with the best gear? 

I do like Multi-Shot's Wedge DoT. I have not really tested or seen Arrow Shower's Wedge effect working. Can someone verify this please for me?

I went back and tried out my Falcon again. In a sense, it behaves better than what I remember (i.e., it does not attack random monsters not targeted for the heck of it). However, it doesn't attack often enough for me to fully care. It hits and hits decently, even at lvl. 1. I kind of wish that the CD on the Falcon was somewhat lower like around 20s or so, so that it would be closer to RO1, where the Falcon is more like a passive skill.

Has anyone been able to make True Sight (the reset skill) really useful as a skill outside of boss battles? I have used it in the past, but I don't find it that useful in most situations...Perhaps there is a better way of using this skill that I am not thinking of...?

I agree that the descriptions for the skills do not seem to match what the skills actually do. For instance, I have my Wind Walk at lvl. 1 right now, but I do not even feel the 10% movement speed increase when I use it for the most part. Is the difference supposed to be that small...?

#22 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

Ok. I'm a full falcon ranger. Leave true sight at lv 4. Max windwalk. This is my falcon rotation: windwalk falcon true sight falcon. Use windwalk again before the current one expire. With this skill rotation, the total skills rotation can be repeated again after ~1 min, not long imo. Currently, falcon's damage is acceptable even though it's not as strong as other classes as an ultimate skill.

#23 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

I agree that the damage is decent, but it has to be chained with other skills to make it really effective. For instance, chaining my Falcon with my other DoTs and a pet makes it so that I can take out a Mummy in seconds when combined with Charge Arrow and Double Strafe. Basically, I have to go all-out. However, this is not that efficient, given the CDs, which can be somewhat manageable with high Vigor, Haste, and AGI. 

My view of Falcon Assault has always been that it does not exactly act as the "ultimate" attack like Vulcan Arrow does in a sense. It should be the AoE version of Vulcan Arrow really. I would like to see it so that my Falcon attacks multiple targets in a single sweep, instead of one enemy at a time. Currently, I would not exactly classify it as an AoE attack.

On the note of pets, did they fix the attack pets? I don't remember seeing a fix for them in the patch notes (could be a faulty memory). I did notice, however, that it seems that my Poring pet is actually attacking and hitting again, although the damage is infrequent and not that much. The AI is kind of buggy, too; it got me killed once because it attacked a monster that I had NOT wanted it to attack.

#24 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

They haven't fixed the attacking pets yet.

I have never used falcons for attacking normal mobs. They aren't effective, sadly :(. But for bosses killing, they're really good xD. You can consider them as the best, the strongest in game dot ~~ (the most stupid one at the same time -_-)

That's why the VCRs are suggesting that falcons' attacks should be instant, instead of kite-able like currently.

#25 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

So, how hard should we be wanting our DoTs to hit at max level with the best gear? 

I do like Multi-Shot's Wedge DoT. I have not really tested or seen Arrow Shower's Wedge effect working. Can someone verify this please for me?

I went back and tried out my Falcon again. In a sense, it behaves better than what I remember (i.e., it does not attack random monsters not targeted for the heck of it). However, it doesn't attack often enough for me to fully care. It hits and hits decently, even at lvl. 1. I kind of wish that the CD on the Falcon was somewhat lower like around 20s or so, so that it would be closer to RO1, where the Falcon is more like a passive skill.

Has anyone been able to make True Sight (the reset skill) really useful as a skill outside of boss battles? I have used it in the past, but I don't find it that useful in most situations...Perhaps there is a better way of using this skill that I am not thinking of...?

I agree that the descriptions for the skills do not seem to match what the skills actually do. For instance, I have my Wind Walk at lvl. 1 right now, but I do not even feel the 10% movement speed increase when I use it for the most part. Is the difference supposed to be that small...?

I'd just wish for Poison Arrow (our main DoT skill) to be doing dmg comparable to how useful it was back before AoV. In other words, decent but not overpowered. AND it has to be adapted to our all new HP values. Exactly "how much %" should do... I will leave that to those with more experience in dmg formulas to figure out a fair value, and to our VCRs to suggest it.

1- Arrow Shower doesn't have a Wedge effect by itself; Multishot applies Wedge effect (DoT) on enemies, and this effect happens to, lets say, increase the damage done by Arrow Shower on those enemies under Wedge effect. In other words, you'll often want to use Multishot followed by Arrow Shower. Yes it works.

2- Falcon's cd can be reduced by stacking on more vigor boosts (hone, seedrunes, etc.), and the use of windwalk (in my case, mine is maxed). You also have true sight to reset its cooldown. Its not so much of a spam skill, you need to know -when- to use it and -how- to use it wisely. As for Falcon's AI... its fine now, but in certain bosses and neemies it seems to just stay idling rather than attacking for some odd reason. Example of this being the boss Osiris and the field boss Willow Worker; Falcons sometimes just stay there like they had no target even if you spawned it right on top of the boss' head. To "fix" this I just change angles from where I spawn the falcon on them.

3- True Sight is quite useful, but perhaps not so much for pure "grinding" or casual hunting purposes. It IS more for pvp/boss fights, those where you need all of your power. However, you could also use True Sight for a good initial burst damage on a big group of mobs all together (claymore trap ->true sight -> claymore trap again). Claymore trap does a nice dmg and considerably good DoT even at lv1. After that you can just continue using other aoe skills.

4- WindWalk boost isnt just about the movement speed, it increases haste and vigor rates as well (thus reducing overall cooldown times). The movement speed isn't SO noticable until you max this skill, to be honest. If you only want a good burst of speed without spending more Skill Points in this WindWalk, it's better if you just use Wind Elixir potions instead, or Ymir Form (which also has, along other boosts, movement speed). So yeah, the difference is quite small if WW is just lv1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users