Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

BUmping this post!!!!!

Radiant crystals = 1-3mp per piece    4-5+ per piece is a rip off, it's hard to kill monsters you know! *sarcasm*

lol

#102 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

Hmmmm there should b a down button for a post reputation too! (Looking at the OP)

#103 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

The amount of complaining at adding a non-P2W item to ease the lives of people who want to craft things is staggering. Yes disassembly sucks at the moment, but we're being given an additional item to spend MPs on, I don't see the need to throw a fit.

#104 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:18 AM

Dark Whisper Fortress

The newest dungeon (though still a chance it might be more than just a dungeon) which was to be released in march. It's also supposed to be that blue thing over Morroc.

Thanks for the answer. :)

3. ‘Radiant Crystal’ will be sold by NPC ‘Dapara’ in Morroc.

Excuse me.... what??

This makes 0 sense. Radiant crystals are and should be obtained from dissassembling, as it was before, and as the other crystals(dim and mysterious) are obtained.

Do you realize this will technically only be available to those who ARE master level? Radiant crystals arent only used for +5runes and punchers (cough you promised us dayr punchers cough). They're used for lower lvl job crafting; tell me, are those people gonna have to buy them from ML players in AH? How is that even fair?

How hard is it to just simply increase the dissassembling rate to 100% for rad crystals and be done with it? Really?

If this is their "solution" for the fiasco with rad crystals, then it sucks. Plain and simple. Sure, its better than nothing...but WHY do they go for the wtf fixes instead of doing something much more simple and effective? Its like they actually refuse to accept players' feedback or deny it =/

This. ^

Mysterious crystal have been useless since around last September (?) since they were mostly used for crafted Apostle and Valk gear. Which most people have no idea what I mean by this...and that makes me sad.

I know, it costed me so much to get my purple gears. T-T So much zeny wasted to throw everything away with ML gears. u_u

Why not make Radiants drop from attendance instead of Mysterious, given that now no one really will want to craft the old gear.. :p_swt:

Well, making it easier to get them is still something.. and hopefully the MP cost is reasonable. Odd fix, but, I can't really complain too much..

edit: Or, y'know, have radiant runes/rocket punchers use mysterious since they're for 50 gear.. but I still think disassembly rate should be higher, too.

And this. ^ 

I have thought too about changing mysterious crystal to radiant crystals, since is what I've getting more from attendance boxes.

I didn't know about those Dayr punchers, but it seems logic to use mysterious crystal to craft new punchers and runes. But of course, if this happens, success rate of dissasembling HAS to be high, or we're gonna keep seeing high prices in AH.

#105 yamiscott

yamiscott

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

@Njoror I posted most of the problems about the ranger skills: Poison Arrow and Impact arrow.  THe ranger class is becoming the underdog from all the classes. Will you mind telling the dev-in-charge on rangers to work on this one? It's simple mathematics for troubleshooting a formula, the VALUES of each skill are already given..

Alright, enough QQing, ima check the values for the Multi-shot arrow as to why the devs nerfed its effect. seriously ranger class is on the edge of the cliff...

Seriously? Hunters are THE DPS powerhouse. While I get you are frustrated, there are other classes that are getting wiped out do to the stat/skill rejiggs. One example would be the knight class, people would rather have a warrior over a knight in their party.

When raiding hunters are a staple; hunters, sins, wiz, in that order.

#106 Phinlon

Phinlon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationGermany - Berlin
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern - Phinion

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:22 AM

I hope I got my Skill/Stat Points back for my Sorc...

But Radiants? At Dapara? Well... yeah... what about mysterious crystals? ^^" Why not them too? xDD

#107 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

The amount of complaining at adding a non-P2W item to ease the lives of people who want to craft things is staggering. Yes disassembly sucks at the moment, but we're being given an additional item to spend MPs on, I don't see the need to throw a fit.

Some people that don't play all day erryday need to save their MP so they can level, make their gears, and buy their 20 skill points and idk how many stat points. I'm pretty sure they would rather spend it on that rather than a mere crystal that you SHOULD be able to get from disassembling gears lv 40-49. Radiant crystal isn't a master level item. It never was, it never should be. There are and will be (lol assuming there are still new players bothering to even play this game) players who want radiant crystals to craft their lv 40+ gear and to punch and rune their gears until someone tells them it's pointless and should just go straight away to desert scorpion gear.

The need to throw a fit here is because of the stupidity of the devs and their incompetence and their obvious knowledge *sarcasm* of their own damn code and how it works. They implement new things and don't know what's going to be affected and for some reason we don't even think they think their new stuff is going to affect anything when in fact it ALWAYS does and it ALWAYS breaks everything from simple disassembly to huge imbalances.

#108 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

I usually just set my Kafra save point in a city, so you can just butterfly wing there when you need the AH/long-range transpo service.

I saved at Prontera, so I just bwing back there if I need anything in AH.  :heh:

Yeah and if you died while you're at a city far far away? lol :heh:

Edited by toumakoukin, 26 February 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#109 9147140215035633257

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

And Dim Crystals -.- 

Sure, low level items aren't as important as level cap gear, but it would be nice to be able craft gear that you learn to make while leveling up... 41 dim crystals for blue legs with a 90% fail rate... -.-"

#110 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

long-range flights op.

#111 Phinlon

Phinlon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

Well, I think to buy These Crystal at Dapara (master lvl stuff) sucks.

Why not simply increase the dissembling rate? I was shocked after 6 month I played again and this Chance was so damned low...

We'll gonna see what will happen... but atm... break me xD

#112 ace06

ace06

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

thats why we have a Long Range Flight Service in each city  :heh:

#113 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

Seriously? Hunters are THE DPS powerhouse. While I get you are frustrated, there are other classes that are getting wiped out do to the stat/skill rejiggs. One example would be the knight class, people would rather have a warrior over a knight in their party.

When raiding hunters are a staple; hunters, sins, wiz, in that order.

You need to play a bit more these days if you think rangers are "the dps powerhouse" nowadays. We have warriors, rogues, and even wizards, totally outthreating them, and rangers? haha. They only had multishot as "op aoe DoT" a while ago, and that has already been severely nerfed many patches ago ALONG with most of their other skills (ranger DoTs are a joke now even maxed, unless theyre super stacked on buffs and p2w and stuff). I agree on the knights needing much more love, tho. It really does suck how they keep on being forgotten by devs and no longer are THE tank class, and being replaced by Warrs, BMs,etc.

But you do need to know that, while theres other classes suffering these stupid formulas changes and nerfs everywhere, rangers are also suffering it a lot. Ranged attack means nothing when you have to take so long to down an enemy, and then see casters totally DPSing much more than you. Granted, they have their own issues (that much DPS drains sp like mad). And then you have sins still QQing about their only really "broken" skill being shadow explosion, when they can still dish out lots of dmg (relying on only a single finisher isnt the best way to play a class). Not to mention they have real good self-heals, whereas rangers have 0 heal.

Its not really a competition on "who needs to be buffed or nerfed more". This game needs a complete class balance, and by balance i dont mean nerfing someone and buffing someone else. By balance I mean reworking how some skills and classes work and their roles and usefulness both in pve and pvp. We can't have all classes doing the same thing, but the differences between each should have ways to compensate them and work around their weaknesses. 

In other words, let's not have a rotation of "class of the month" by having a single class being buffed up too much and the rest nerfed or neglected or broken. We all need to give honest and reasonable feedback. And if possible, it has to be given by people who is at endgame or close to it. Feedback from a lv26 newbie about sin/rogue isnt exactly...... accurate.

#114 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

Thats why they have Long Range Distance kafra service to tele you to the important camp/town at each map

#115 JeroenC

JeroenC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:44 AM

@Njoror I posted most of the problems about the ranger skills: Poison Arrow and Impact arrow.  THe ranger class is becoming the underdog from all the classes. Will you mind telling the dev-in-charge on rangers to work on this one? It's simple mathematics for troubleshooting a formula, the VALUES of each skill are already given..

Alright, enough QQing, ima check the values for the Multi-shot arrow as to why the devs nerfed its effect. seriously ranger class is on the edge of the cliff...

Wow! Underdogs? so what will you call the knights if your already called underdogs? spectators?!  

#116 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:45 AM

long-range flights op.

Aren't those only for major cities? LIke the one in pront where you can go to verta delta/morroc? You can't really go back and forth if you're in payon or maple forest. So it's kind of annoying to take the extra kafra flights to finally get to your destinations-BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!!

The point was mobile auction hall!!!

#117 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:46 AM

Wow! Underdogs? so what will you call the knights if your already called underdogs? spectators?!  

Porings.

#118 CherryNeko

CherryNeko

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

UFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!? when the server will return up?! >.<'

#119 Phinlon

Phinlon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

@TifaValentine

You're absolutely right with your post, I'm playing a Knight because I wanna tank but it's not possible atm xD (provoke safe the day xD)

Well, let's see what will happen ( world destruction)

PS: I dunno to make this field with copying a post xD

Yeah !!! VMy main is a PORING !!! Awsome !!! xDDD

Edited by Phinlon, 26 February 2014 - 07:48 AM.

#120 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:48 AM

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php
Put this up on your screen.
Stare at it.
Stare at it good until it feels creeped out and goes online.

And from their fb page:

We have extended maintenance to 9am PST in order to fix some last minute issues with the patch. We apologize for the inconvenience for players wanting to log in early. Once we're ready, we will announce and open it up for you all. [/size]

So it should be in about 10min. :v

Edited by nubbykiddo, 26 February 2014 - 07:49 AM.

#121 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:48 AM

There's only 1 knight that exists in RO2 and that's Svan :v the rest are myths.

#122 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

#123 8240130513123809593

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

Aren't those only for major cities? LIke the one in pront where you can go to verta delta/morroc? You can't really go back and forth if you're in payon or maple forest. So it's kind of annoying to take the extra kafra flights to finally get to your destinations-BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!!

The point was mobile auction hall!!!

Then what was the point of getting Butterfly wings and the long range kafra?

#124 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

1 stack of Radiants could potentially cost 5000 mp. :^

#125 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:51 AM

If you die more times than you need to go to AH then save at the map where you're leveling. If you need to go to AH more often than you die from leveling then save at a city. I think most players save at a city.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users