A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20! - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20!

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#126 Dextran

Dextran

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:21 AM

I am ready to pack my bags (my costumes, nuuuuuu) and leave this game.

#127 Pharol

Pharol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

A transparent attempt to have more honing stuff sold on the part of Gravity. Honestly, I'm starting to be really, really grateful about the impending release of Elder Scrolls Online.

#128 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

I think you've misread what TifaValentine has been saying. They aren't delusional about the game being good. They've made plenty of complaints about the game's features and changes that only made things worse. What's wrong is people who don't even play the game anymore are coming here to bash the game instead of leaving feedback. There's a difference between "This food was rotten, I was guaranteed quality food." compared to said customer telling other customers to "Leave this restaurant, because the food is bad." If you've retired and don't plan to see the game nor hope for it to improve from feedback, just leave please. Staying and continuing to provide negative feedback towards the game's flaws isn't a problem, but saying the game is bad without saying why it is bad is just wasting everyone's time.

#129 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

I think you've misread what TifaValentine has been saying. They aren't delusional about the game being good. They've made plenty of complaints about the game's features and changes that only made things worse. What's wrong is people who don't even play the game anymore are coming here to bash the game instead of leaving feedback. There's a difference between "This food was rotten, I was guaranteed quality food." compared to said customer telling other customers to "Leave this restaurant, because the food is bad." If you've retired and don't plan to see the game nor hope for it to improve from feedback, just leave please. Staying and continuing to provide negative feedback towards the game's flaws isn't a problem, but saying the game is bad without saying why it is bad is just wasting everyone's time.

No. Refer to the last sentence, and read the post again.  You missed everything

Edited by 7657130507012220560, 08 March 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#130 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

It's not even just that. But yes, they've completely misread my post. I'm perfectly aware of what the current state of the game is and, unlike that horrible and disgusting (and frankly ignorant) comment that Coffee's made, this isn't an "abusive relationship" unless you take it as one. 

I just strongly despise when some people instead of "complaining", they come on here not to bash on the game alone but to outright insult and mock players who still play the game. They're in no right to tell someone what to do with their decisions. That's just disrespectful.

#131 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

No. Refer to the last sentence, and read the post again.  You missed everything

The last sentence refers to a delusion that, to which you are assuming, the person you replied to is having. Please be more specific. Pretty sure I just mentioned that said poster doesn't have these delusions, because they know full well how bad the game is. Just because a game is bad doesn't mean you can't support it until the end. As you've mentioned before, there are plenty of friends still playing this game and even I would want to see the game improve just for said friends. It's a long shot, but it doesn't help your cause when you turn others away from the game.

Tifa's post was directed in retaliation to other posters anyways. I don't believe it was ever directed at you. You may have given feedback, but many others have not or continue to post without providing any feedback in hopes of turning others away from the game.

Edited by GuardianTK, 08 March 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#132 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

The last sentence refers to a delusion that, to which you are assuming, the person you replied to is having. Please be more specific. Pretty sure I just mentioned that said poster doesn't have these delusions, because they know full well how bad the game is. Just because a game is bad doesn't mean you can't support it until the end. As you've mentioned before, there are plenty of friends still playing this game and even I would want to see the game improve just for said friends. It's a long shot, but it doesn't help your cause when you turn others away from the game.

Tifa's post was directed in retaliation to other posters anyways. I don't believe it was ever directed at you. You may have given feedback, but many others have not or continue to post without providing any feedback in hopes of turning others away from the game.

I've never once mentioned another game. you missed everything again

Edited by 7657130507012220560, 08 March 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#133 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

I've never once mentioned another game. you missed everything again

That's the thing. The post about telling others to stop posting if they've given up on providing feedback to improve the game wasn't even directed at you.

#134 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

we still have feedback and solutions to problems which have yet to yield results. just saying.

#135 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hey guys, lets all chill and vote your CLASS VCRs now! Spend countless hours getting feedback from the community and pretty much doing the GMs job so that you may report to them and get a very vague "thx, we are looking into it". Then watch as the devs bring in absolutely 0% of what you and your community has asked for. Then sit and realize that not only are the newer updates making life all about the kafra shop, but that they also bring in exploitable bugs that --gasp-- yes people are abusing or COUGHCOUGHTESTINGCOUGHCOUGH.  :p_idea: time machine anyone? to warn myself of this back on May 1st, 2013?

#136 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

Putting more HP on a mob doesn't make the game any harder. It just makes you lose precious time and strain your delicate fingers.

We'll see what happens when this patch reaches here. The devs better be ready though. Our community isn't actually the gentle type

:thumb2:  :no1:

#137 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Chances are that by the time that patch hits our server it may not nearly be as bad as it is on SEA now. At least that's what I'm hoping for. If this update hits the server in its current state, lots of people will quit at ML 1 because they find out how long it takes to kill monsters in Dayr.

#138 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

(dont forget how long it will take for the next 30 levels)

#139 GrafWuzz

GrafWuzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

(dont forget how long it will take for the next 30 levels)

I don't think so, ther's room for new Kafra items ... x30 % ... x50% mp-scroll ... etc :-))

#140 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

we have those already.

#141 GrafWuzz

GrafWuzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

insert 1 up to x for the 'x' :-))

#142 Kiruhi

Kiruhi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

Oh! I just tried this and play on weekends but mainly on Sundays.

Wish everyone stays...

until we hear the beater (or more like bitter) say "この世界を終わらせ!"

Edited by Kiruhi, 09 March 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#143 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hey guys, lets all chill and vote your CLASS VCRs now! Spend countless hours getting feedback from the community and pretty much doing the GMs job so that you may report to them and get a very vague "thx, we are looking into it". Then watch as the devs bring in absolutely 0% of what you and your community has asked for. Then sit and realize that not only are the newer updates making life all about the kafra shop, but that they also bring in exploitable bugs that --gasp-- yes people are abusing or COUGHCOUGHTESTINGCOUGHCOUGH.  :p_idea: time machine anyone? to warn myself of this back on May 1st, 2013?

suuuuuuzuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :p_love:

#144 DDMM

DDMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

honing would help kill faster the mobs . besides i think it will make 200% more stronger to players

#145 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

honing would help kill faster the mobs . besides i think it will make 200% more stronger to players

Jackie-Chan-mind-blown.jpg

#146 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

:p_love:

#147 Meriayl

Meriayl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

138564.jpg

#148 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Still you keep spending cash on this game, that's just inconsequent. If you really want to help this game, and this goes for everyone who spend real money, stop spending $$ till things get fixed.

It's not even just that. But yes, they've completely misread my post. I'm perfectly aware of what the current state of the game is and, unlike that horrible and disgusting (and frankly ignorant) comment that Coffee's made, this isn't an "abusive relationship" unless you take it as one. 

I just strongly despise when some people instead of "complaining", they come on here not to bash on the game alone but to outright insult and mock players who still play the game. They're in no right to tell someone what to do with their decisions. That's just disrespectful.

I understand Coffee's attitude, she gave alot to the game, in terms of feedback and guides/help to newbie players, i believe she tries to help the game via "saying the truth" in the posts so people can stop giving money to Gravity until the game gets fixed. (We know it won't happen)

TK, i came back some weeks ago to get ml 20 and test the PvP aspect of the game, and at this point, people don't need to leave feedback anymore. All the threads made, bug reports and stuff were just useless. There's nothing important getting fixed, more than "shubby" bags, pandora's boxes stackable (cause somebody was exploiting Pandora's boxes) etc and every important feedback is being ignored or "working on fix" that take months. I remember when WP used to do weekly maintenance and they changed it to 2 week's maintenance to get more "fixes" in the game, and what you see? minor fixes. I told some guild mates about it, and WP just keep feeding the community with promises of good stuff coming and postpone important fixes to the game.

They even screwed some p2w players with the Seedrune fiasco, cause it is a Fiasco. Some Greenseed runes are bugged at 5% without saying anything, when people spent lot of money trying to get a higher ones. And i heard some boys are exploiting Blue/Red seedrunes to get 50% instantly and i'm still trying to figure it out, cause if that's true, then this game, doesn't deserve my time. Seedrunes is the worse thing they could ever made, it was better when everybody could wear the same gear with same stats and the only difference btw each other was just the costumes + skills. Now that's gone. I go into WoE map and i randomly see some "unknown" players that i have ever seen in my life, and they are 1-2 shotting like normal. The word veteran doesn't mean nothing now, everybody can get all the Top gears in less than 1 month and if you exploit, then gg, screwed all the PvP veteran players. People who quitted 8 months ago can come back and get their Osiris gear and 24%+ seeds easily. It just makes me wonder if all this months playing, going hard on Jehoon to get those freaking ChungLi runes, being top 1 sin BP's in Colosseum and they just screwed it, no competence, no nothing. I always want to chase the top 1 on any game but this one, is literally saying, go find another game to compete.

And you see the VCR thing like if people weren't posting or sending tickets enough about what's broken in each class or game. So what's the point of VCR? Show off you're the TOP1 in this state of the game and being known somehow, cause winning Colosseum can't make you famous anymore?. I also remember Zaridragonfly trying to make a PvP tournament back in time and that was like NO WAY, and not even now.

I just think you should go outside and test other games for some months, then come back here and tell me if you would play this one again. Nothing personal tho, you're one of the few friends/players i respect in this game.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Vau, 09 March 2014 - 09:43 PM.

#149 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

"The word veteran doesn't mean nothing now, everybody can get all the Top gears in less than 1 month and if you exploit, then gg, screwed all the PvP veteran players." -Vau

I think some people don't get that. Hence why its hard for them to understand some of the points we make.

Edit: Quote didn't work

Edited by IamLt, 09 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#150 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

I understand Coffee's attitude, she gave alot to the game, in terms of feedback and guides/help to newbie players, i believe she tries to help the game via "saying the truth" in the posts so people can stop giving money to Gravity until the game gets fixed. (We know it won't happen)

TK, i came back some weeks ago to get ml 20 and test the PvP aspect of the game, and at this point, people don't need to leave feedback anymore. All the threads made, bug reports and stuff were just useless. There's nothing important getting fixed, more than "shubby" bags, pandora's boxes stackable (cause somebody was exploiting Pandora's boxes) etc and every important feedback is being ignored or "working on fix" that take months. I remember when WP used to do weekly maintenance and they changed it to 2 week's maintenance to get more "fixes" in the game, and what you see? minor fixes. I told some guild mates about it, and WP just keep feeding the community with promises of good stuff coming and postpone important fixes to the game.

They even screwed some p2w players with the Seedrune fiasco, cause it is a Fiasco. Some Greenseed runes are bugged at 5% without saying anything, when people spent lot of money trying to get a higher ones. And i heard some boys are exploiting Blue/Red seedrunes to get 50% instantly and i'm still trying to figure it out, cause if that's true, then this game, doesn't deserve my time. Seedrunes is the worse thing they could ever made, it was better when everybody could wear the same gear with same stats and the only difference btw each other was just the costumes + skills. Now that's gone. I go into WoE map and i randomly see some "unknown" players that i have ever seen in my life, and they are 1-2 shotting like normal. The word veteran doesn't mean nothing now, everybody can get all the Top gears in less than 1 month and if you exploit, then gg, screwed all the PvP veteran players. People who quitted 8 months ago can come back and get their Osiris gear and 24%+ seeds easily. It just makes me wonder if all this months playing, going hard on Jehoon to get those freaking ChungLi runes, being top 1 sin BP's in Colosseum and they just screwed it, no competence, no nothing. I always want to chase the top 1 on any game but this one, is literally saying, go find another game to compete.

And you see the VCR thing like if people weren't posting or sending tickets enough about what's broken in each class or game. So what's the point of VCR? Show off you're the TOP1 in this state of the game and being known somehow, cause winning Colosseum can't make you famous anymore?. I also remember Zaridragonfly trying to make a PvP tournament back in time and that was like NO WAY, and not even now.

I just think you should go outside and test other games for some months, then come back here and tell me if you would play this one again. Nothing personal tho, you're one of the few friends/players i respect in this game.

Edit: Typo.

that was the purpose of my original post (which you may or may not have seen due to this company's oppressive forum censorship).  The cheerleaders are only hurting the game further.  Its good to see someone that is on the same page for once

Edited by 7657130507012220560, 10 March 2014 - 12:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users