• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ArminaLamiai

ArminaLamiai

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

I am currently playing a defender. I am kind of new and I don't know which skills are the best or which second job does what. Can you explain them please? Should I build a commander or protector?

Which skills should I use without need the skill reset?

Please help me. I am desperately need your help. :(

I was playing this game long time ago and it seems they have changed everything.

#2 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:34 AM

Depends all on what you want to play.

If you like to go more on pve and play the defensive part, choose protector, if more pvp choose commander.

Anyway with good gears you can do both with, oh well.. both classes.

So here are two of the skill builds I looked up and seems fair, also seems the most picked up by players: Protector - Commander Fair because the owners even explained each skill and why you should use it or not.

#3 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:08 AM

Both commander and protector require an absurd amount of mall to be decent and Goodluck farming with either one Vomod is right, the choice is pvp or pve, but then again anything these days can tank raids, sooo go commie lol Good build depends on the gear you going to use.

#4 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Both commander and protector require an absurd amount of mall to be decent

I agree with commander, but completely wrong in protectors case

You can easily get 20k hp with +10 armor / jewels (td + pet) only thing u need high reinforced is a shield.

For 100% block u just need the +30 shield, +10 block ornament and few block enchants in armor parts -

which is enough for everything in pve. So only thing u need malls for is the shield ;)

#5 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

Got a say a lvl 10 pet is quite expensive, also you kinda need capped resists if you plan on tanking aos, and dont forget you need a lot of dna on prot too...just saying 20k hp and 100 block isn't the only place you need to spend mall for a prot if you want to tank erunils second form and aos

#6 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Depends all on what you want to play.

If you like to go more on pve and play the defensive part, choose protector, if more pvp choose commander.

Anyway with good gears you can do both with, oh well.. both classes.

So here are two of the skill builds I looked up and seems fair, also seems the most picked up by players: Protector - Commander Fair because the owners even explained each skill and why you should use it or not.

Errr..... the guide i made for protectors is waaaaay outdated. Even when the basic skills for Prots didnt change much theres a lot of new stuff that is not and wont be updated. I wouldt sugest ppl to read that anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users