#26 xfusion

xfusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

you mentioned a couple weeks ago that you wanted players back on maps killing monsters, one way to do this is to have an event similar to the petite event you had a few years back, basically put a npc on a map that has a turn in for killing x amounts of a monster. You already have monsters that are worth killing with your spotlight events, just put a npc there giving a "kill x amount of monsters for a reward!" ect ect. Add like a exp bonus to a hat like you did with the baby dragon hat, possibly a new cash item that gives bonus exp on spotlight turn-in's if its +9 or something, this will put a new item in the market that's worth some z. This will get players back out on maps grinding.

Definitely possible for the future, but easier to do on Classic than renewal. 

Any news on getting old payon back? you mentioned that maybe you would do something for iRO's anniversary, do we have any word on this? I want to hang out in old payon! Put eden group there!

Yeah, it's something that I've wanted to make use of, have to get back to poking people about bringing it back. 

edit: please please please change high TI map, please please please PLEASE PLEASE D:

Edited by xfusion, 08 April 2014 - 01:35 PM.

#27 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

every server prior to this has ended up with competition stagnating and the same few people farming a server, creating a plethora of god items and mvp cards against which people don't want to start up against. With this in mind will any steps be taken to ensure that Classic doesn't meet the same fate? All the warning signs of server farming being imminent are there. Is this a concern the staff are taking seriously or is this the intended lifespan of a server?

Will we ever see the account wide dungeon access pass idea implemented on Classic?

Since biochems don't have to hunt the low level items like stems and fabrics, why are sinxs treated like peons and given no assistance in farming for their edps? 

Infact why does every Melee have to hunt low level things like horns and stainers for their converter materials? Can we have a good scorpion map? 

Please tell us the intended fate of KVM on Classic.

Please do something to make people want to go to biolabs 3 instead of thors and by that I do not mean nerf thors after people mass benefitted. 

Is the Ulfberht weapons system something that is actually in the works or is it just a fleeting idea? 

#28 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Your mom is a Tiki.

#29 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

Costumes for ultra-rare promo headgears is an interesting situation. On the one hand this would allow people to get the appearance at least of the headgears that they otherwise would not be able to get, on the other hand for people who have those ultra rare headgears I could see it being frustrating for them too. Probably the optimal thing would be for us to request a recolored costume version. 

this one? 5001.png

No updates on Rebellion yet, we have to assume it's pretty far down the road. 

i can hold my hype for next year i suppose

#30 Psyfer

Psyfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Would like to know if the Pets we can Tame are just simply the IRO WIKI Pet System Pets or Can u guys Update the Game with different  New Pet Tames? that arent on the list of Cute Pet System

Edited by Psyfer, 08 April 2014 - 01:46 PM.

#31 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

this one? 5001.png

i can hold my hype for next year i suppose

I think he thought you were talking about Note Headphones... which are still cheap as hell anyway lol!

#32 mojobryant

mojobryant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

Since the Feudal Lord Permit is supposed to be usable only on the character that acquired it, is it possible to name the permit after the character that does the Amatsu dungeon entrance quest so we don't get them mixed up (e.g. ZeroTigress' Feudal Lord Permit instead of plain Feudal Lord Permit). Kind of a big deal since if you accidentally use the wrong permit on the wrong character, the Amatsu NPC takes it from you and won't give you a chance get another one.

it's something we should be able to do on Classic pretty easily, and will have to look at implementation on Renewal but it would be something we'd like to do.

What about just locking it to the character instead and make it 0 weight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users