Welcome to ASH VACUUM ! - Ragnarok style iOS & Android game - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Welcome to ASH VACUUM ! - Ragnarok style iOS & Android game

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#101 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

I'm pretty sure you won't get to 4500+ buy adding another 30 troops. You guild members are a pretty sizable part of your atk.

But my point being that it's doable but not practical. I have to invest some 20k+ ressources just to clear one floor after which I'll lose like half of them, and that is one floor out of the 100 floors in the dungeon out of the 100 dungeons out there. I would like to see the scaling to be smoother, like 1k for 1-10 floors, 2k-3k for 11-20 etc. So you don't just meet a wall at floor 11 and not making progress for a while.

#102 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

Floor 11 is a seriously huge and surprising jump. It was all fine and dandy before then, and you even had the quest encouraging you to go further, then wham 50 > 2 members without warning. I've basically been avoiding it until I can get a force of mostly elites with high atk.

#103 Toggles

Toggles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Is it better dispatching members together over solo for exp/lvling?

Based on what Flare said, no you don't share EXP. You each get the same full amount.

Weird...I have 40 troops and their total is 2900 force, so a 4500+ def dungeon would need like 70 or so. Have you tried building atk/def camps and raising all of their atk/def?

I'm pretty sure you won't get to 4500+ buy adding another 30 troops. You guild members are a pretty sizable part of your atk.

But my point being that it's doable but not practical. I have to invest some 20k+ ressources just to clear one floor after which I'll lose like half of them, and that is one floor out of the 100 floors in the dungeon out of the 100 dungeons out there. I would like to see the scaling to be smoother, like 1k for 1-10 floors, 2k-3k for 11-20 etc. So you don't just meet a wall at floor 11 and not making progress for a while.

Remember to look at your main troop icon and dispatch with appropriate groupings. Some skills offer bonuses specific to 1 type of merc. It's not necessary to stack a dozen mercs that wouldn't get a bonus from the wrong Guild member, probably just easy pickin's in the end. For the early parts I suggest a bunch of dex gear and sticking to level 1-10, clear different dungeons. Make sure you check the: 

http://www.warpporta...uide/guide.html <-- Guide here

As far as which dungeons to go to, I'd say base it on the drops you want to find for your Guild members.

They state attack power will be improved if assigned to the appropriate soldiers. Thus I took it as Archer class <-- Main force = Archer = better attack power. No need to stack Warriors or Engineers that probably won't do much good. If you have only 1 guildie, then stack everything you can as you just want to improve attack power, though you'd lose some men. When you get a higher CC level and dispatch multiples, start moving them to better groupings. 

#104 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Thanks but I'm already well aware of all that.

I'm stacking swordsmen on my champion and engineers on my blacksmith etc., and I'm also deploying 3 members at a time and doing all the others thing to maximize my utility. Buttom line is, the scaling is terribly tuned.

Edit: Does anyone know what the game means by seizing enemy territory? It can't seriously be that I have to build 10 bases in dark dimensions lol?

Edited by Qani, 18 May 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#105 Toggles

Toggles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

You'd have to dispatch into DD. I'd ask Flare about it when he comes on, I don't DD nor does Wrecktum. There are a few others, I think most of them build a camp on DD edge and tried to explore first. You just have to control the spot by dispatch, not really build for that quest. For a Levels 20+ I normally dispatch 5 guildies with 50 each and 5 priest +. For 11.. you can honestly get away with 30 each 3x guildies as long as they're upgraded kinda nicely but you'll lose men. Better to wait and stack. Do all your runs close together if you're running low on time before reset. If anything hopefully you get something like a Male Taekwon for Tumbling. The painful part is leveling the CC when your fields are a little underpar. I think CC level 20 took almost 50k each. 

#106 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

You need to recruit more mercenaries and deploy them to your char XD try recruiting 30!

Yeah, I've been deploying mercenaries with them each time. Guess I need to send more with them :T

#107 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

Thanks but I'm already well aware of all that.

I'm stacking swordsmen on my champion and engineers on my blacksmith etc., and I'm also deploying 3 members at a time and doing all the others thing to maximize my utility. Buttom line is, the scaling is terribly tuned.

Edit: Does anyone know what the game means by seizing enemy territory? It can't seriously be that I have to build 10 bases in dark dimensions lol?

Nah, you just need to go to the edge of the darkness on the map. You'll see a red border separating your country and the dark dimension. You want to send a dude with some mercs at the very edge so 1 cell on the dd to attack and hold. I sent like 70 good men and didn't lose any taking spots. So you just go down the border and take 10 cells down. The only thing that sucks is waiting for your dude to get there. Took a good few hours. After that, taking each new cell only took like 7 minutes.

#108 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Can you guys lower the requirements for the tie in stuff ): I've been actively playing since it was up... on the 11th for ios and I'm only level 2 lol!

#109 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

Anyone knows how to increase the stats multiplier? I'm almost always sitting at 85%.

Also, has anyone built a base in dark dimension? is it dangerous?

#110 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:19 AM

It says someone can attack you while it's building, but imo it's not likely lol!

#111 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

I'm too afraid to try hehe, it's 7500 gold after all.

I did some math on mercenary camps to compare the costs of normal and elite troops. The results are quite interesting.

Costs of Elite troops compare to normal:

Elite Warrior

Tree 150%

Stone 150%

Iron 167%

Food 150%

ATK 130%

DEF 200%

Elite Archer

Tree 125%

Stone 133%

Iron 117%

Food 120%

ATK 150%

DEF 250%

Elite Engineer

Tree 150%

Stone 150%

Iron 150%

Food 200%

ATK 130%

DEF 170%

Heavy Armor Knight

Tree 150%

Stone 150%

Iron 200%

Food 150%

ATK 200%

DEF 200%

The blue color indicates a good increase in combat power for the increased costs.

The red color indicates an underwhelming increase in combat power for the increased costs.

It appears that if you only care about attack, only make the elite version of archer and armor knight, and go with normal warrior and engineer. 

#112 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

Anyone knows how to increase the stats multiplier? I'm almost always sitting at 85%.

I'm trying to figure this out too. trying to get my archer to level 4 so i can equip my bow and see if that makes a difference

Edited by beaupoem, 21 May 2014 - 10:25 AM.

#113 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

I did it, but it's not that bad. You need to clear a path to the other person and you can't be attacked by your own nation. I'd say it's highly unlikely lol.

Also, what about if you super buff the warriors with the atk camp?

#114 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

I'm trying to figure this out too. trying to get my archer to level 4 so i can equip my bow and see if that makes a difference

following up on this:

equipping a bow on archer char or only using archer mercenaries does not affect the dmg modifier in any way. it still sits at 0.85x. kind of annoying. i guess they want you to buy the +10% atk cash shop item.

side note: i've been logging on every day since May 6 and i just remembered to look at the log-in bonus today since it doesn't automatically pop up anymore. it says i've logged on for 9 days only T_T

#115 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:22 AM

I'm going to hit level 6 or something by the end of this month and I still don't know when the real end date is for ios D:

#116 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:11 AM

We have to reach level 15 of what? the Fortress?

#117 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

The member lol!

#118 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

Just any guild member?

#119 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:15 AM

Yeah.

following up on this:

equipping a bow on archer char or only using archer mercenaries does not affect the dmg modifier in any way. it still sits at 0.85x. kind of annoying. i guess they want you to buy the +10% atk cash shop item.

side note: i've been logging on every day since May 6 and i just remembered to look at the log-in bonus today since it doesn't automatically pop up anymore. it says i've logged on for 9 days only T_T

I think I figured out the .85x thing.

asst_15.png

Neutral to any dungeon is 85...

What makes it complicated is that you can only slot element cards in element slots and weapons with slots are so scarce :s

Edited by Sapphic, 23 May 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#120 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

ok that makes sense. yeah, it sucks that i don't have enough gears to slot the element cards in T_T

#121 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

I put a wind card in my weapon for the water dungeon and I'm only getting 1.2 as a bonus instead of 1.5 >_>

#122 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

server down or something? I can't connect for a few hours now.

#123 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥
  • Server:♥ Chaos ♥

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

server down or something? I can't connect for a few hours now.

mine works fine, try close app and relog. 

#124 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

I can't even connect to the server let alone relogging.

Are there still people maintenancing the game? They never fixed the crash bugs that occur every 2mins, and now this. 

If I miss the daily login reward because of this I won't ever try to login again.

#125 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????

https://www.facebook...636126136469566

https://www.facebook...636600273088819

OUR Wikia?? OUR WIKIA??? D8< SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS ESTABLISH THE RAGNAROK WIKIA AS YOUR OFFICIAL WIKIA??? I HAVEN'T SUBMITTED IT AS A FANSITE TO RO AND RO2 YET AND YOU'RE ALREADY DESIGNATING IT AS YOURS???? WHEN I'M DOING 99% OF THE WORK???? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME!!!

OMFG! Screw you, Oda! Screw you, Campitor! I AM SO DONE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users