Classic Server Recruitment Drive! - Foundry Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic Server Recruitment Drive!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Were looking at doing events for classic and renewal to help push new users into the server.

The events consist of a very fast quest line that ends at level 50/50(first job) on classic and will get the character into the middle of the game and introduce them to various locales within the world. What we are looking for is suggestions of gear to copy and make character bound to give to these characters based upon first job.

So feel free to give us ideas for

Shoes
Armor
Garment
Weapon

For the following Classes

Acolyte

Swordsman

Merchant

Archer

Mage

Thief

At lvls 10 and 40

#2 Flack

Flack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'd kind of take renewals lead on this. 

For a Shoe I'd say something with 4 or 5 def and can't be upgraded.

As the quest line progresses you can add one of these buffs to it

+5% hp

+5% sp

+2 str

+2 int

I would not advise dex because currently no shoe cards or gears give + anything to dex.

For Garment I'd say something with 3-5 def and can't be upgraded

Gives 10% neutral reduction

For Armor give 4-6 def and can't be upgraded

Gives a buff of your choice

+400 hp

+50 sp

+2 pick your stat

Weapons should probably be about the equivalent to a level 3 weapon.  100-130 atk (in general bows might need to be lower) and can't be upgraded

Maybe +10% general buff damage or +30 atk modifier? 

You should be able to chose all classes of weapons (1hd swrd, 2hd swrd, ect...)

You could take it a step farther with a had just like renewal. 

A shield that gave 5%-10% general reduction with 4-5 def would be a nice add as well. 

Nothing game breaking but would make new players with absolutely nothing have some set of gear that can push you through early pvm without diminishing any value of future items. 

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Any SP bonuses we need to be super careful about because a small amount of sp goes a long way for champs.

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

Percentage bonuses are completely useless for lowbies. They should be avoided if you're designing gear options for such characters.

#5 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

i dont like this tbh. rewards such as stilletos or non slotted mufflers are fine - which can be npced. more powerful npc gears such as damascus should be seen as a goal. dont take this eden system crap, pretty please

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

To be very honest I was looking for gears to copy to give away. Like Firebrand[0] for swordies, nubbin gear that you would lend to a new player and not really expect to be returned.

#7 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

oh jesus, there goes my mvp loot..

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

oh jesus, there goes my mvp loot..

Please make suggestions! That way I won't be tempted to issue every new player a Mjolnir, Brynhild, Asprika, and Sleipnir!

#9 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Anything from here and here then.

You could also give them 20 converters of each element.

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

As a side note for effects we can put a upper level limit on requirements for effects and gears. Example something could only work for characters level 20-70

#11 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

Anything from here and here then.

You could also give them 20 converters of each element.

^ exactly what i meant
as i stated above imo average npc gears should do pretty well. tradable & vendable as he/she pleases these can fund some stronger weapons later on.

if you are seriously going to implement stuff which makes npc gears totally worthless, you could at least make them loose when doing rebirth. level cap doesnt make sense for me cause, how would you feel to move from a fireblend to a stilleto at lvl 70?

Edited by stockings, 19 May 2014 - 04:23 PM.

#12 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

What about~

You could add Star Crumb rewards to parts of your questline, then at the final part add a selection of 4 quests that give 1 Flame Heart, 1 Mystic Frozen, 1 Rough Wind or 1 Great Nature respectively as rewards, then implement a Blacksmith NPC that will forge the player an account-bound VVS+Ele or VVVS weapon of their choice using the components they gained while questing.

Oh, and it would have their name on it. People love stuff with their name on it.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 19 May 2014 - 04:08 PM.

#13 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

Please make suggestions! That way I won't be tempted to issue every new player a Mjolnir, Brynhild, Asprika, and Sleipnir!

That would make me come to Classic. =/

#14 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

From my experience of starting on a server from scratch, the toughest part is getting enough hp to not die to a familier or things of that nature by 1hko.

Here are some ideas

Level 10's

Aco

Shoes-  Beginner's Shoes, unslotted 1 defense with +50 hp +50 sp +10% sp recovery (champs use varriants, wont mess w/ that)

Armor- Beginner's Saints Robe, unslotted 2 defense and +100 hp +50 sp
Garment- Beginner's Muffler, unslotted 2 defense 5% reudction from neutral damage 
Weapon- Beginner's Mace, unslotted 57 ATK and +100 hp

Swordie

Shoes- Beginner's Boot's, unslotted 3 defense +100 hp

Armor- Beginner's Chainmail, unslotted 3 defense +200 hp
Garment- Beginner's Mantuel, unslotted 3 defense 5% reduction from neutral damage
Weapon- Beginner's Blade, 75 ATK and +150 hp and +2 vit

Merchant

Shoes- Beginner's Boot's, unslotted 3 defense +100 hp

Armor-  Beginner's Chainmail, unslotted 3 defense +200 hp
Garment- Beginner's Mantuel, unslotted 3 defense 5% reduction from neutral damage
Weapon- Beginner's Battle Axe, unslotted 75 ATK and +100 HP

Archer

Shoes-  Beginner's Shoes, unslotted 1 defense with +50 hp +50 sp +10% sp recovery 

Armor- Beginner's Tights, unslotted 2 defense +100 hp

Garment- Beginner's Muffler, unslotted 2 defense 5% reudction from neutral damage 

Weapon- Beginner's Bow, unslotted 35 ATK +100 hp

BONUS- 5 basic arrow quivers (2,500 arrows)

Mage

Shoes-  Beginner's Shoes, unslotted 1 defense with +50 hp +50 sp +10% sp recovery

Armor- Beginner's Silk Robe, unslotted 2 defense +100 hp +50 sp

Weapon- Beginner's Rode, +15% MATK +100 hp

Thief

Garment- Beginner's Mantuel, unslotted 3 defense 5% reduction from neutral damage

Weapon- Beginner's Main Gauche, unslotted 70 ATK +100 hp 

EDIT: I will do up a level 40 one if your interested. Biggest changes would be for things like Thief from switching % reduction/hp to more flee ect ect. Most gear would give a bit more +hp/sp (not by much or even double) but hit specialty areas for certain classes. Like thief classes get more flee ect ect

Edited by Gn1ydnu, 19 May 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#15 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

Headgear 3 Def 5% reduction from all races 10% more damage from players 3% more damage to all races.

Armor 5 Def 1% reduction from all races 2% more damage from players and +300 hp. 

Shoes 2 Def 1 % reduction from all races 2% more damage from players and +100 hp.

Undergarment 2 Def 5% reduction in neutral damage +5 flee +1 agi 

Accessory 1 no stats upgrades seven times with quest to give the final stats +1 str/agi/dex/int/vit/luk +1% damage.

Accessory 2  Access to scribble skill, increase the recovery power of red and orange potions by 100% as long as user is under level 70.

Shield 3 Def 10% reduction from all races 20% more damage from players. 

I think as for a weapon starter weapons could be unslotted versions of level 3 weapons and the final gift could be untradable slotted versions of their choice.

Then a few repeatable quests that give them some untradable mid rank recovery potions for hp and sp.

Totals Def 18, +400 hp, -17% damage from all races, +34% damage from players, 3% more damage to all races, +5 flee + 1str/dex/vit/int/dex, +2 agi, and +1% damage.

Edited by HikariYari, 19 May 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#16 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Why the player damage buff?

#17 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

Why the player damage buff?

Everything has to have it's drawbacks. I kind of see the idea kind of like a pvm version battlegrounds equipment, a way that the new player has decent equipment and some free potions up to a certain level. To give them equipment to will help them in pvm and hinder them in pvp so that they use pvm to build their equipment to enjoy pvp or WoE if they wish to do so.

#18 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

oh i forgot more novice pots please

#19 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:22 AM

I don't like the Renewal-Leveling Crap for Classic - we're playing Ragnarok Online not "Eden Group Online".

50/50 is stupid - hitting job 50 equals around base 65~70.

All this "leveling gear" just turns close to every "newbie card" and NPC-Gear useless.

You could hand out more Novice Pots, add some accountbound +7 lvl 2 npc-weapon (still lvl 12 required!) in place of the current ones after your job-suggestion, more free-warp and kafra tickets - hell, you could even add some sort of "Baby Roda Frog Card" adding 200 HP and 25 SP so they could use their novice-suit right of the bat.

This way we could keep NPC-Equip being useful, introduce newer players to upgrading and card-system and at least keep most slots untouched. I hate it when you get into a new game and the first 5 npcs hand you a full set of everything being "perfect" until like lvl 80.

#20 TsubasaWingz

TsubasaWingz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

What about~

You could add Star Crumb rewards to parts of your questline, then at the final part add a selection of 4 quests that give 1 Flame Heart, 1 Mystic Frozen, 1 Rough Wind or 1 Great Nature respectively as rewards, then implement a Blacksmith NPC that will forge the player an account-bound VVS+Ele or VVVS weapon of their choice using the components they gained while questing.

Oh, and it would have their name on it. People love stuff with their name on it.

From my experience of starting on a server from scratch, the toughest part is getting enough hp to not die to a familier or things of that nature by 1hko.

Here are some ideas

Level 10's

Aco

Shoes-  Beginner's Shoes, unslotted 1 defense with +50 hp +50 sp +10% sp recovery (champs use varriants, wont mess w/ that)

Armor- Beginner's Saints Robe, unslotted 2 defense and +100 hp +50 sp
Weapon- Beginner's Mace, unslotted 57 ATK and +100 hp

Swordie

Weapon- Beginner's Blade, 75 ATK and +150 hp and +2 vit

Merchant

Shoes- Beginner's Boot's, unslotted 3 defense +100 hp

Armor-  Beginner's Chainmail, unslotted 3 defense +200 hp
Garment- Beginner's Mantuel, unslotted 3 defense 5% reduction from neutral damage
Weapon- Beginner's Battle Axe, unslotted 75 ATK and +100 HP

Archer

Armor- Beginner's Tights, unslotted 2 defense +100 hp

Weapon- Beginner's Bow, unslotted 35 ATK +100 hp

BONUS- 5 basic arrow quivers (2,500 arrows)

Mage

Armor- Beginner's Silk Robe, unslotted 2 defense +100 hp +50 sp

Weapon- Beginner's Rode, +15% MATK +100 hp

Thief

Weapon- Beginner's Main Gauche, unslotted 70 ATK +100 hp 

EDIT: I will do up a level 40 one if your interested. Biggest changes would be for things like Thief from switching % reduction/hp to more flee ect ect. Most gear would give a bit more +hp/sp (not by much or even double) but hit specialty areas for certain classes. Like thief classes get more flee ect ect

These are some very good ideas.

Headgear 3 Def 5% reduction from all races 10% more damage from players 3% more damage to all races.

Armor 5 Def 1% reduction from all races 2% more damage from players and +300 hp. 

Shoes 2 Def 1 % reduction from all races 2% more damage from players and +100 hp.

Accessory 1 no stats upgrades seven times with quest to give the final stats +1 str/agi/dex/int/vit/luk +1% damage.

Accessory 2  Access to scribble skill, increase the recovery power of red and orange potions by 100% as long as user is under level 70.

Shield 3 Def 10% reduction from all races 20% more damage from players

I think as for a weapon starter weapons could be unslotted versions of level 3 weapons and the final gift could be untradable slotted versions of their choice.

Then a few repeatable quests that give them some untradable mid rank recovery potions for hp and sp.

Totals Def 18, +400 hp, -17% damage from all races, +34% damage from players, 3% more damage to all races, +5 flee + 1str/dex/vit/int/dex, +2 agi, and +1% damage.

I  think that the bonus provided by the Shield could be lowered as the set combo is a little strong, its almost like a Hodremlin card.

l :rofl:

I don't like the Renewal-Leveling Crap for Classic - we're playing Ragnarok Online not "Eden Group Online".

50/50 is stupid - hitting job 50 equals around base 65~70.

All this "leveling gear" just turns close to every "newbie card" and NPC-Gear useless.

You could hand out more Novice Pots, add some accountbound +7 lvl 2 npc-weapon (still lvl 12 required!) in place of the current ones after your job-suggestion, more free-warp and kafra tickets - hell, you could even add some sort of "Baby Roda Frog Card" adding 200 HP and 25 SP so they could use their novice-suit right of the bat.

This way we could keep NPC-Equip being useful, introduce newer players to upgrading and card-system and at least keep most slots untouched. I hate it when you get into a new game and the first 5 npcs hand you a full set of everything being "perfect" until like lvl 80.

Yup, I do think 50/50 is a little over the top, why don't we reduce it a little, to 50/40? Since you can change job at job40 anyway, so for those who wanted to get more skill points, they should put in a little more hardwork, no?

#21 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:59 AM

Yup, I do think 50/50 is a little over the top, why don't we reduce it a little, to 50/40? Since you can change job at job40 anyway, so for those who wanted to get more skill points, they should put in a little more hardwork, no?

You missed it.

Jobchanging to 2nd Job at Baselvl 50 is stupid because it is not even close to "middle of the game" like Campitor thinks it is.

"Middle of the Game" starts around Baselvl 80~85, when you start getting reasonable amouns of stats to actually do something with your char.

You have 50% of the required exp to 99 for the first time once you achieved Baselvl 94, implementing a jump-start event halving exp up to lvl 80~85 wouldn't hurt anyone.

But please don't implement all this "do this quest, get this op-compared-to-usual-starter-items-thingy, do this quest - yata yata yata"-crap. That's like any other generic-MMO these days, and is stupid as hell.

Edited by EtNox, 20 May 2014 - 03:01 AM.

#22 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

Hundreds (if not thousands) of character bound, worth 0 z, weightless, npc pots rewarded from quests for all levels. I'm serious. Make the pots good enough to heal a player when they are tanking 10 goats. This won't hurt, it will make the game more fun. A player who can tank mobs with thousands of potions makes them play for hours and not ever have to worry about...dare i even say...

running out of supplies (oh nooooo!)

some invest their money into an npc potion fund and...its gone!

noobs need heal plz.

#23 TsubasaWingz

TsubasaWingz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

You missed it.

Jobchanging to 2nd Job at Baselvl 50 is stupid because it is not even close to "middle of the game" like Campitor thinks it is.

"Middle of the Game" starts around Baselvl 80~85, when you start getting reasonable amouns of stats to actually do something with your char.

You have 50% of the required exp to 99 for the first time once you achieved Baselvl 94, implementing a jump-start event halving exp up to lvl 80~85 wouldn't hurt anyone.

But please don't implement all this "do this quest, get this op-compared-to-usual-starter-items-thingy, do this quest - yata yata yata"-crap. That's like any other generic-MMO these days, and is stupid as hell.

Well, I thought we're getting the Jump Event as what RO2 has received a few weeks prior, where players get free levels just by creating a new account. (And please, no insta-level to lv70 if you're gonna implement the Jump Event here in Classic or else its free Seal Quest slave for everyone  :bang: )

I still prefer the good ol' Jump-start event we used to have back in the days, where players get a 50% reduction in required EXP to level up their characters.

As for the hand-me-out quests, I was in the opinion that its should stop at around lv50~60 and/or job level 40~45 and not necessarily the "mid-point" where Camp wanted it to be, in which you think it should be somehwere lv80~85. Players have to learn how to play their characters, giving them free levels doesn't really help them much in learning how to play the game. I really don't want this to turn out to be another sort of the Gramps Turn-in quest that we have in Renewal.

On another note, I was actually hoping that Oda, Camp or the other CMs would have removed the item turn-in part for the Repeatable EXP Quests we have in Classic. I remembered Oda (or was it Camp?) saying he initially was just planning to put them in for just one week, and the one week turned into an eternity.

When "Iron-Fist Dictator" Heim decided to remove the item turn-in for pre-renewal Valkyrie, it actually brought lots of players to party together, especially the newbie ones who doesn't know many players well and have no guild, many of them found their guilds whilst leveling in Aligators and Goats repeatable EXP quest. It not just deterred botters from crawling all over the quest maps, but also to allow those "non-veteran multi-gazillionaires" new players, who do not have the luxury of having excessive zeny to buy up all whatever is being collected from the bot farmers to instant level their alt slaves, a chance to enjoy a little portion of the game and to be able to interact with the other players outside of WoE.  A dictator with an iron-fist Heim may be, but I think this is one of the best decision he has made to the old server. (Heim also left us with the Prayer to the Heaven's Quest in which I'm still doing it whenever I'm taking my characters for rebirth and Trans'ing)

So, for the quests that give out simple task, easy levels and free equips, I still think that they should stop at around lv50~60 and/or job level 40~45. Then players can actually try out the various Repeatable EXP Quest that we have in-game, in which they should bring them nicely to level 85 or so. The matter here is that the quests be changed as to attract more party play and less instant-levels-with-megabucks. I'd assume that after iRO Classic's launch close to 23 months ago, the veteran players should be satisfied with having their alts properly leveled and geared, and they should give the chance to the newbies to have their turn in enjoying the game, no? (Yes, I'm fully aware that we don't get lots of new players into the game, but there is new hope right? And summer is a time where miracle happens... don't you agree? Peace)  ;)

Edited by TsubasaWingz, 20 May 2014 - 06:23 AM.

#24 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

These are some very good ideas.

I  think that the bonus provided by the Shield could be lowered as the set combo is a little strong, its almost like a Hodremlin card.

l :rofl:

Leaving a user at job level 40 is asking for trouble as many new users would attempt to instantly job change without the understanding that you can't go back and make up those missing skill points. Please see my response below for some more thoughts.

You missed it.

I consider 50/50 middle of game because at that base level multiple dungeons besides culverts and the first floors of the various town dungeons are open to you with a decent chance of surviving. With 50 job level and the ability to jump to a starting second class users will be able to get to the interesting / less generic skills and abilities.

#25 TsubasaWingz

TsubasaWingz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Leaving a user at job level 40 is asking for trouble as many new users would attempt to instantly job change without the understanding that you can't go back and make up those missing skill points. Please see my response below for some more thoughts.

I consider 50/50 middle of game because at that base level multiple dungeons besides culverts and the first floors of the various town dungeons are open to you with a decent chance of surviving. With 50 job level and the ability to jump to a starting second class users will be able to get to the interesting / less generic skills and abilities.

Yeah I do agree with you that leaving new players at job level 40 may cause trouble for the them if they unknowingly choose to perform job change at said level.

Then again, this only applies to someone who is totally greenhorn and have absolutely no knowledge of how the game works. If they've no prior knowledge of the game and its mechanics, how would they know in the first place that you can change job class at job level 40? What I'm trying to say here is that the players who decide to come to Classic must have some prior knowledge of how the game works already, or else most of them would have chosen to stay at Renewal or something :P.

However, in the event that there is such players who decided to jump into Classic firsthand, then its best that some red lettered notice be placed in those quest giving them some kinda pre-emptive cautioning. Still, I don't find this as effective as most players will rather skip through all the NPC messages and proceed doing whatever they wanted to do anyway (just like how you've missed reading through my wall of text posted one post before your reply explaining why I consider making the quests to give out easy levels until job 40~45 and not job 50). From what I've seen, heard and read, most newbies that come into the game will seek their answers by asking other players in the game, that is why I consider the extra warning messages in the quest not as effective because by asking other players about something that you're not so clear about, those players are able to respond and give further explanation while the NPCs are unable to perform such a feat.

Also, there are some job classes that players will usually skip changing jobs at the max job level (not including Trans first class or Taekwon class characters) and they won't even miss the missing skill points :P. These job classes are Thieves and Archers, some players also change their Sword(s)men and Merchants without attaining max job level, as for those who are leveling Mages or Acolytes... the decision to change job before getting the max level is not so much recommended and so the importance of getting the extra job levels should be brought to their attention, but hey, there is nothing a good ol' rebirth and Trans'ing can't fix, right? :P

And now back to the level 50/50 gaming mid-point thingy, if one were to level their characters in-game by the normal means, they'd end up at around level 65~70 when they hit job level 50 (unless you are grinding all the way from Leaf Cats, then yeah, you will end up at such levels  :P ). By giving them free-and-easy levels to base 50 and job 50, will make their levels kinda unproportionate, I don't think that some of them can even pass some of those job change quest at such a low base level unless they've outsider assistance, in which makes them no-longer newbies and requires no such holding-of-hands step-by-step assistance :P.

Poster EtNox considers the gaming mid-point to be at around level 80~85, in which players get enough stat points to do many things the game has to offer, I can't say that I agree or disagree to that idea though as on one hand I see guilds recruiting players at lv75 for WoE, non-WoE guilds recruiting players at lv60 for leveling party and on the other hand I see players looking for lv90+ players for MVP or ET parties, so there're lots of things you can do at various levels as well. But I do see the point why lv85 is a good starting point and the old repeatable EXP quests stopping at Goats reflect this thought of reasoning.

tl;dr

If Jump Event is to be implemented here in Classic, make it only give free levels up to level 50/40. If Jump Event can't be implemented here in Classic, the Jump-start Event is a good substitute and implement it as how it actually was back then.

As for the new quests to assist newbie players, only hold their hands until they're level 50/40 and redirect them to the repeatable EXP quest like Dokebi and Alligators. If not, then make it to level 65/50 and still direct them to the other higher level repeatable EXP quest like Goats after they change jobs. The free newbie equipments suggested by previous posters are decent enough to be added in-game.

Remove the item turn-in portion of the repeatable EXP quest as it only promotes bot farming or "buying levels by megabucks" and hinders party play. If this can't be done, at least limit the item turn-in portion for Trans class only or to only bring back such option during events (eg. Lunar New Year 2014 event).

Edited by TsubasaWingz, 20 May 2014 - 06:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users